The Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge of the LUEnited Nations

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Doitzel' date='01 April 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1270109611' post='2243487']
May God give me the Oxyclean to fight this scum.[/quote]

Such hatred! I think you need to take a step back and think of what the root of the problem is. I mean, imagine there's no countries - it isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill, or die for. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='01 April 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1270110101' post='2243492']
Any chance of reviving UFO?

[/quote]
Hooray for more redundant treaties? :P

Edited by Griff

/me saLUEtes.

It's been too long, welcome back!
Personally, I've always considered Mushroom Kingdom sort of a LUE-lite. It will be interesting to have the original back again!

edit: wait a minute, is this an April Fool's thing? :/

Edited by bigdaddychacha

It's a sad day to see two of the best alliances around disappear. It's a great day to see the greatest alliance come back.

/me saLUEtes

EDIT: after read all of this, I'm disappointed I have to spell it out for most you. Yes, it's April 1st. No, it's not a joke. MK and Vanguard [b]ARE[/b] merging. Traditionnally, MK has never made jokes on this "special" day. Why would we change now for something so obvious?

Edited by potato

What keeps me from believing this is the low number of people moving off MK's Alliance Affilation. You'd think with as much activity as they boast, they would be a little quicker to make the shuffle, they have no problems changing their AA on these forums in their profiles, but in game they don't want to screw up their alliance seniority, which says something to me at least.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='01 April 2010 - 06:45 AM' timestamp='1270118734' post='2243548']
What keeps me from believing this is the low number of people moving off MK's Alliance Affilation. You'd think with as much activity as they boast, they would be a little quicker to make the shuffle, they have no problems changing their AA on these forums in their profiles, but in game they don't want to screw up their alliance seniority, which says something to me at least.
[/quote]

Check again on April 2nd...or whenever their hangover wears off. I think you'll have your answer. :smug:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='01 April 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1270119480' post='2243554']
Check again on April 2nd...or whenever their hangover wears off. I think you'll have your answer. :smug:
[/quote]

I'll expect you to check and see the surprise... :ph34r:

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='01 April 2010 - 06:45 AM' timestamp='1270118734' post='2243548']
[/quote]

The fact that you think we care at all about alliance seniority makes the credibility of your analysis shoddy at best.

[quote name='Denial' date='01 April 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1270098016' post='2243111']
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call us, LUEnited Nations.

The people have spoken, and we have come back to be their voice.
[/quote]
This looks familiar. D:

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='01 April 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1270098030' post='2243117']
[center][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/Anomaline/Creations/decree_cropped.png[/img][/center]

[b]Minister of Trade[/b]: Ivan Moldavi
[/quote]
Best parts. How I missed that random $@! logo.

As a former LUE member, I'm glad to see this come back. Good work on making it happen. I'm proud to see it.

[quote name='Affluenza' date='01 April 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1270120876' post='2243563']
I'll expect you to check and see the surprise... :ph34r:
[/quote]

I've been on Planet Bob for over 3 years. You might get an eyebrow rise out of me from time to time, but surprise? Citizens of Niger, please.