La Naissance d'Aquitaine

Sarah Tintagyl

[quote]
[b]To: His Grace, Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke of the Queendom of Australia
From: The desk of Therese Zelle, Prime Minister of Aquitaine[/b]

[i]Your Grace,

Throughout my childhood I have watched Australia grow from a small group of nations to one of the most charismatic in the world and while I do disagree with how harsh your society has become over the years, I believe your people still stand as one of the beacons of Oceania and I sincerely hope to do the same with Aquitaine, to make it a bastion of not only French culture, but of Europe as a whole. As for peace, Europe has been growing in dare I say maturity since the recent wars, especially since the wars between North and South Germany. Trust me, there is not greater environment for Aquitaine to develop within and I hope to add to that stability, though I assure you, I am as curious of the future as you are, Your Grace.

As to a meeting with your Queen, I would be honored to either come to your nation or to allow her to visit Aquitaine proper. Either way, I look forward to expanding relations with the Queendom of Australia.[/i]

Sincerely,
[i]
Therese Zelle[/i]
[b]Prime Minister of Aquitaine[/b]
[/quote]

[b]*To Prime Minister Therese Zelle*[/b]

Greetings,

The Holy American Empire is, of necessity dependent on trade and international exchange with various nations. Our citizenry represents a highly trained and devoted work-force, which exports a vast amount of goods to nearly every corner of Bob. Our trans-Atlantic trade has faltered of late, seeing as the former France was inept and highly corrupt. We would be more than happy to meet in a location of your choosing and negotiate trade rights between our two nations.

Furthermore, the Empire strives to hold good relations with all members of the global community. Aquitaine is no exception; we would be certainly interested in ensuring both lasting peace and a close working relationship with Aquitaine and, beyond that, the rest of Europe.

Respectfully,
[img]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54488/125/238D656C0D87EA7BED7E64AB1977D8D9.png[/img]

[quote]
[b]TO: His Majesty, Emperor Kevin Holihan of the Holy American Empire
From: The desk of Therese Zelle, Prime Minister of Aquitaine[/b]

[i]Your Highness,

To ignore the strength of South America would be a destructive act on the part of Aquitaine and it is trans-Atlantic trade that will be the only thing to bring our people prosperity, if we can then prosper along side Holy America we would count ourselves fortunate. With the fall of France, our territories have been plunged into division, but my hopes are that you and I, Your Highness can work together to bring a new brightness to the Atlantic. I would be more than happy to meet with you either in Aquitaine, or travel to Holy America for a meeting to discuss relations, what ever is easiest for you, I'm a big fan of travel and I am a big fan of showing people the countryside of Aquitaine as well. I look forward to your response and we can begin building an ever-lasting friendship.[/i]

Sincerely,

[i]Therese Zelle[/i]
[b]Prime Minister of Aquitaine[/b]
[/quote]

Somewhere in Tasmania a preschooler is watching the daily political news with their parents and hear this announcement. They plead with their parents.

"Mommy mommy daddy! Let's go to Aquitaine so I can meat Meatwad, Frylock, and Shake for real!"

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex