Joint New Polar Order/Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='31 March 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1270093681' post='2243002']
I was sad when I saw this canceled, and I'm very happy to see it back. I can only imagine how the FA teams pulled this off.
[/quote]

It was mainly "NO U", and "Joe Stupid is Stupid" which got this back together.

In all srsnss, I was crushed when this was canceled, now i'm filled with joy again. I love polar.

To hail or not to hail? I choose not. I do hope this works out well for our friends in RoK
Now I am in a position of wishing evil on one of our treaty partners allies............DAMN IT!
Hoo, I reserve the right to shoot spit balls at your renewed allies!

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='31 March 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1270094065' post='2243014']
Y'know, NpO has backstabbed, betrayed,and disregarded many alliances. The one that they choose to repair their bonds with first is one that underwrites tech raids on alliances.

I guess I need to re-evaluate my opinion of Emperor Penguin.
[/quote]

I hear that we choose the order of who decides they want to re-sign with us.

Truly, this is an enlightened NpO-puppeteering age we live in.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='01 April 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1270093629' post='2242997']
First you ruin Frostbite. Then you ruin this.

What next, Sith?
[/quote]

First, you run from Alliance A. Then you run from Alliance B. What's next, Cheyenne? Running from Alliance C?

[quote name='Proko' date='01 April 2010 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1270093959' post='2243012']
There are all kinds of ways to respond to this post.

One way would be to point out the weak "no u" that is the first sentence followed by a standard Musso response. Sure, the rest has the pleasant vitriol, but it fails as a response to my accusation of Sith self-pity, which is frankly overabundant. Everyone knows how hurt you are about what transpired between us when Ivan jerked us around over peace terms.

Another way to respond would be to point out that this treaty existed before the war, and in fact predates both the Polar-NSO treaty and the NSO itself. While RoK remains the same alliance, and Polar more or less the same, NSO had no problems remaining allied to us while we held this exact same treaty with RoK in he past. Literally, the same treaty between the alliances. You either hitched your wagon to a follower of Supercomplaints from the beginning or we've suffered some sort of fundamental (and unprovable) change in our alliance's character.

A final way to respond would be to do something like this: Say what you want about Polaris, we've done our fair share of disreputable and unsavory things in the past few months, but declaring war on two of RoK's direct allies is probably not "follower" behavior.
[/quote]

The Standard "Musso response" is the same standard your alliance held to for years. Glad you could bring it up. I served all Polar emperors to the best of my ability. My record is not on question here, it is far better than yours. I gave up a lot more for Polar than you ever have. Even in the last war. Laughable.

The fact this treaty existed before the war and was dissolved because of it proves your alliance and Ragnarok are incompatible. The only way this treaty gains compatibility is if you abandon your own goals and submit to theirs.

You declared on two RoK direct allies because you disliked them. They don't share your vision. Either you've abandoned that vision (which, judging by your pathetic behavior on the last war, might be true) or they've folded onto yours. Considering your weak position in this new world of ours, I find this improbable.

Edited by Mussolandia

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='01 April 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1270106848' post='2243446']
I find the lack of cheering disturbing. Are you ashamed, Polar? What's up?
[/quote]

What the hell? I can understand that you've got serious issues with how Polar treated NSO but it's rather sad to see the level of your criticisms dropping to "You didn't meet the Mussolandia Quota For Treaty Hailing".

I am happy to see that this treaty was Resigned. Also as someone who was not here for the past year and missed much of the problems I have read in this thread I will just say
Cant we all just get along.

[quote name='Moridin' date='01 April 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1270107031' post='2243452']
What the hell? I can understand that you've got serious issues with how Polar treated NSO but it's rather sad to see the level of your criticisms dropping to "You didn't meet the Mussolandia Quota For Treaty Hailing".
[/quote]

There's no hailing. It's not my quota, it's the average bystander's quota.

EDIT: I've also got serious issues with how you handled the war effort and still get to speak with a straight face. Want to clear that up?

Edited by Mussolandia

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='01 April 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1270107223' post='2243456']
There's no hailing. It's not my quota, it's the average bystander's quota.

EDIT: I've also got serious issues with how you handled the war effort and still get to speak with a straight face. Want to clear that up?
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242861"]You[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242867"]mean[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242871"]other[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242881"]than[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242902"]all[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242903"]the[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83488&view=findpost&p=2242906"]hailing?[/url] Not only am I mystified as to why you think there needs to be a certain amount of hailing per treaty, I'm further confused by the fact that you evidently ignored page 1 of the thread when claiming there has been an insufficient amount. I can't even believe I'm arguing about this.

Look, I'm not here to argue about the what happened in the war. I understand why you guys are pissed off at Polar and I'm not making any claims either way about who's to blame for what. Feel free to query me if you actually want to discuss that. I'm simply stating that dropping the standard of your posts to criticizing an alliance for not [i]hailing enough[/i] is ridiculous.

Edited by Moridin

I send a lack of enthusiasm, which is empirically verifiable by the fact we're on page 8 and the criticism trumps the satisfaction both on volume and on content. It was just an observation.

You can read my other posts for the real criticism. I'm not criticizing them for their lack of enthusiasm, I'm making fun of them. There's a difference.

[quote name='Grumpdogg' date='01 April 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1270108822' post='2243475']
o/ RoK

Thanks for looking beyond the bs to the true friend beneath.

PS: +1 to the hail stats please
[/quote]

Good job, doggie. Now bring more of your friends. This is getting kind of lonely.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='01 April 2010 - 10:45 AM' timestamp='1270107924' post='2243466']
I send a lack of enthusiasm, which is empirically verifiable by the fact we're on page 8 and the criticism trumps the satisfaction both on volume and on content. It was just an observation.

You can read my other posts for the real criticism. I'm not criticizing them for their lack of enthusiasm, I'm making fun of them. There's a difference.
[/quote]

You seem to care TOO much about this treaty...You wouldn't spend so much of your time otherwise...Oh well,good day and good month!