Joint New Polar Order/Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]So Polar completely disregards your allies and you sign with them again? What's wrong with you? I don't know why anyone would want to get with Polar, especially after this last war. Does anyone else remember how they screwed over NSO? Left them to die when NSO entered into the war to cover for their actions? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here.[/color]

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='31 March 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1270091743' post='2242928']
This had better be a joke - Dajobo is listed as Imperial Regent.

I do not appreciate this coup.
[/quote]Oh... well... this is awkward.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='31 March 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1270091313' post='2242902']
Friends will always find a way to be friends.

o/ RoK
o/ Polaris
[/quote]

Unless you declare war on their allies or leave them with the bag.

To all of you talking about what our allies must think of this, I have to ask where you are getting your intel from. I can assure you that we would not have signed this again without consulting our closest friends before hand. To do so otherwise would be uncharacteristic of Hoo and our leadership.

I couldn't be happier to see this signed again.

Much love to our Polar allies.

[quote name='Lennox' date='31 March 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1270092298' post='2242948']
On a lighter note, I think this is a show of what a great job Penguin is doing regardless of the fact that polar is now a supercomplaint slave again.
[/quote]

One non-chaining treaty each to two different blocs makes them a slave of some amalgamation of both blocs? Really?

Edited by Moridin

[quote]One treaty each to two different blocs makes them a slave of some amalgamation of both blocs? Really?[/quote]

Really, now? Guess you never had a clue of how the last war was fought, which was evident in your role in the leadership of your side.

[quote name='Lancer' date='31 March 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1270092342' post='2242950']
To all of you talking about what our allies must think of this, I have to ask where you are getting your intel from. I can assure you that we would not have signed this again without consulting our closest friends before hand. To do so otherwise would be uncharacteristic of Hoo and our leadership.

I couldn't be happier to see this signed again.

Much love to our Polar allies.
[/quote]
I know you guys love them thats why you signed a treaty with them right?