Itsuki Koizumi

Submarine
Base Cost: $1,500,000
Base Upkeep: $25,000
Strength: 12 (15 vs. Carriers)
Vessel Infrastructure: 4,500
Vessel Technology: 750
Requires Shipyard Improvement
Provides 2% damage increase for nuclear missile attacks up to [b]10 subs[/b]. Can Blockade. Invulnerable to nuclear attacks. Provides fleet support.

Submarine
Cost: $1,425,000
Upkeep: $23,750
Strength: 12 (15 vs. Carriers)
Vessel Infrastructure: 4,500
Nation Support Limit: 0 of [b]6[/b]

How would I be able to obtain the other 4 subs? I already have maxed out shipyards

Landing Ship
Base Cost: $300,000
Base Upkeep: $10,000
Strength: 3
Vessel Infrastructure: 2,000
Vessel Technology: 200
Requires Shipyard Improvement Provides 1% ground battle damage increase up to [b]20 ships[/b]. Provides fleet support.

Landing Ship
Cost: $300,000
Upkeep: $10,000
Strength: 3
Vessel Infrastructure: 2,000
Nation Support Limit: 0 of [b]7[/b]

Same question for this. How would I be able to buy the other 13?

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

You are able to construct one additional ship each time you hit a multiple of its vessel infrastructure.
ie. For every 4500 infra, you can build one additional sub. You can purchase 7 once you hit 9,000, 8 once you hit 13,500, and so forth.

The same goes for landing ships - you can purchase one extra for every 2,000 infra.

Except that Certain Improvements allow you to actually buy more than the limit. (I'm not declining to tell, I just don't remember which ships are boosted by the drydock and which ones are boosted by the shipyard.)

For example, I had six Aircraft Carriers -- and ~6500 infra going into the little war that Polar started.

You must meet the minimum Vessel Infrastructure requirement to purchase the vessel in question (as well as the Vessel Technology and Improvement requirements). Once you meet all three requirements, that vessel is "unlocked", for lack of a better phrase. Once unlocked, you may purchase one of this vessel for each multiple of the Vessel Infrastructure you hit, and one for each of the appropriate Drydock/Shipyard Improvement you possess.

In Sakura's example, you would have been able to purchase one Aircraft Carrier for meeting the Infrastructure requirement (5,000), and five Aircraft Carriers for (presumably) having five Shipyards. Had you been at 10,000 Infrastructure, you would have been able to purchase one additional Aircraft Carrier, for a total of seven. Had you dropped below 5,000 Infrastructure, you would not have been able to purchase any.

Imperator: 10 Submarines would require five Shipyards and five times the Vessel Infrastructure requirement (4 x 4,500 = 22,500). Your math for Landing Ships appears correct as well.

A similar discussion on Naval Purchases can be located [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27842&view=findpost&p=744817"]here[/url].