Last Announcement From Aeonic Imperium

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end we realized our progress had been halted, we were plagued with inactivity, and our bank nations had been bombed too far back. Though this alliance may be disbanding our shenanigans and moral-less fun will live on through other alliance(s).

I hate to see that sexy banner and flag go to waste though, i'll use it somewhere.

Aeonic Imperium - Forever Powerful

[quote name='Corinan' date='24 March 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1269460722' post='2235473']
Considering you often went out of your way to insult the Sith, I can't say I'm sorry to see this happen.
[/quote]
err actually we weren't. We were actually insulting the guys attacking you >_>

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='24 March 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1269460851' post='2235476']
[/quote]

I'm quite sure what I'm talking about. Aeternalis has worn a signature that has in some way insulted NSO for as long as I can remember. Good riddance.

[quote name='Corinan' date='24 March 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1269461277' post='2235493']
I'm quite sure what I'm talking about. Aeternalis has worn a signature that has in some way insulted NSO for as long as I can remember. Good riddance.
[/quote]
Why would I ever insult the greatest alliance on Bob? I think you must have something confused here.

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='24 March 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1269473990' post='2235742']
Why would I ever insult the greatest alliance on Bob? I think you must have something confused here.
[/quote]

Wait, don't tell me you're going to now join the Sith... (well, it wouldn't be the first time.. :ehm: )

Good luck for all of your futures, and I suppose we'll still see each other in our threads, amirite :v: ?

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='24 March 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1269460851' post='2235476']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]They aren't stupid you know, and you aren't nearly clever enough to pull off even a small lie like this. Really, it is quite obvious what you think of the Sith. You can at the very least have the fortitude to come out and say it.[/color]

[quote name='Corinan' date='24 March 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1269460722' post='2235473']
Considering you often went out of your way to insult the Sith, I can't say I'm sorry to see this happen.
[/quote]

Aeter loves you guys, no clue what you're talking about.

And it couldn't have been me, I insult you in private.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1269475681' post='2235790']
[color="#0000FF"]They aren't stupid you know, and you aren't nearly clever enough to pull off even a small lie like this. Really, it is quite obvious what you think of the Sith. You can at the very least have the fortitude to come out and say it.[/color]
[/quote]

No, really. We insulted GO who attacked NSO. That's what he was talking about. But nice try.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1269475681' post='2235790']
[/quote]
I spill out my heart to the sith and this is how I am received? [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FvFXrtDSdZI/SD98fCUFExI/AAAAAAAAAeE/ORNyyyNqO_E/s320/crying+smiley.gif[/img]

Edited by Aeternalis

[quote name='abdur' date='22 March 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1269319572' post='2233966']
you will always be remembered for your awesome graphics :)
[/quote]

^ that's what i was thinking. too bad your alliance fell apart, your graphics made me look forward to future announcements.