Avalanche Announcement!

[center][img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/SirDog_photos/AvalancheFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

Avalanche is pleased to announce that yesterday we surpassed 500,000 nation strength!

[center][img]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/everygoodnametaken/500k.png?t=1268948140[/img][/center]

We also have a new member in our government. The Pink Pansy has now been elevated to Auxiliary Patroller, he has been the Avalanche Auditor for sometime now and has proven to be a more than capable operator. I welcome him to The Avalanche Team.

We would like to thank all the people who have supported us.

o/ Avalanche!
o/ Everyone!

Onward to 1 million!

YAY we're big boys now
As Avalanche Instructor i'm happy to say that also in this recent weeks we had a increase in members, theyre just impatient to start growing and contributing the alliance, so hope to see the next announcement of 1 million soon!!! Avalanche is a great place full of great people, thanks for great moments we have there.
PABURO -Avalanche Instructor-
Avalanche
Hey but this is supposed to be a party!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome: *turns music up, pary starts yay!!!!*
:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Ballah! Nicely done guys! Pualpig did you get 60 [OOC] drunk irishmen to sign up on st. Patties day?! [/OOC] That seems to be the only logical way this could have happened!

In all seriousness, well done guys, you're working hard and it shows. Congrats friends :awesome:

Congrats to us! We have been around for less than three months and during that time we have recruited some great active people to build on our long term members. There is currently a great vibe at Avalanche. :awesome:

Also TPP is a great contributor to The Avalanche Team, well done mate.

And finally, thanks to our friends who regularly harrass us. :)