A New Triumvir

ikMark

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 07:15 AM' timestamp='1269000896' post='2230209']
stuff said etc
[/quote]

almost no one gets you, RV. but i do. you're quite amusing :)

also, congrats to GFL and iFOK on their governmentary expansion. this is something that the jingoist can really get behind. and i mean REALLY get behind it. HEYOOOOOO

Edited by Jingoist

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='19 March 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1269005094' post='2230244']
I'm sorry, but you're criticizing an alliance for these things? I thought they were considered a general good, not to be deviated in. Not even NSO with their endless innovation within borders have decided to innovate away from treaties [b](Moldavi Doctrine will count when the hell it's actually used)[/b], having a government (technically only INT/LSF are the only alliances close to moving away from this), being reasonable?

FAIL not doing these is highly, highly debateable. You're the captain of the FAIL ship, the Man, the Government. Honour treaties, well you would seem to do that, alas you've never had a treaty to break (from my memory), so there goes that one. Being "reasonable", well I think you are breaking the innovative borders by failing to do that. Congratulations. /me slow claps for not being reasonable.
[/quote]

I thought they used it to defend STA?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1268998474' post='2230186']
[color="#0000FF"]I thought GoFastLeft was in RnR. A shame people cannot be consistent and remain in one alliance. It appears that loyalty is no longer the virtue it once was. A pity.[/color]
[/quote]
He has an 1200 days old nation and has only be in 2 alliances as far as I know.
You on the other hand have a 500 day old nation and have been hiding on a huge number of AA's.

Ontopic, congrats Gofastleft!

Edited by Timmehhh

Thank you, I can tell my first challenge will be learning how to get along with ikMark and MikeTheFirst. Well get along is not really the right phrase, finding them both sober at the same time is probably more like it. :P

Everybody can lay off Rebel Virginia, he knows he is my hero, the wind beneath my wings, etc. My hope is that one day when I grow up I can be half as FAIL as he is. :D

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='19 March 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1269042106' post='2230671']
Interesting....Changes in leadership don't always come smoothly but it seems this one has.[/quote]
Heh

Be careful iFOK, wouldn't want a simple government change to destabilize the whole alliance. ^_^

Edited by Niedalry

[quote name='ikMark' date='19 March 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1269007963' post='2230267']
Do I know you? :blink: Have I ever had a conversation with you?

Not trying to be rude, but I honestly have no idea who you are or how you know me.
[/quote]

I'm just your average law abiding, beer drinking, forum observer. No you have never had the pleasure of engaging myself in conversation.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='19 March 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1269029418' post='2230488']
He has an 1200 days old nation and has only be in 2 alliances as far as I know.
You on the other hand have a 500 day old nation and have been hiding on a huge number of AA's.

Ontopic, congrats Gofastleft!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Timmehhh, I have been around much longer than he has. This is not my first nation.

Also, hiding? I have more or less been independent my entire career. Over two of my almost four years. When I do join an alliance it is always to accomplish a specific purpose. But if you do want to go at me go right ahead and see how far you'll get. Although I must say, I do not understand why you people must resort to character attacks. It is almost as if you are incapable of refuting me. It is almost as if you are upset by the fact that you cannot prove that "GoFastLeft" is as important as you believe he is.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1269045594' post='2230742']
[color="#0000FF"]Timmehhh, I have been around much longer than he has. This is not my first nation.

Also, hiding? I have more or less been independent my entire career. Over two of my almost four years. When I do join an alliance it is always to accomplish a specific purpose. But if you do want to go at me go right ahead and see how far you'll get. Although I must say, I do not understand why you people must resort to character attacks. It is almost as if you are incapable of refuting me. It is almost as if you are upset by the fact that you cannot prove that "GoFastLeft" is as important as you believe he is.[/color]
[/quote]
You're joking right... your very first post in the thread was an attempt at attacking GFL's character insinuating that he was someone who hopped alliances frequently. You then attempted to bolster yourself by claiming you are NOT an alliance hopper. GFL has now been in 3 alliances in his entire CN career... how many have you been in RV?

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='19 March 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1269045951' post='2230752']
You're joking right... your very first post in the thread was an attempt at attacking GFL's character insinuating that he was someone who hopped alliances frequently. You then attempted to bolster yourself by claiming you are NOT an alliance hopper. GFL has now been in 3 alliances in his entire CN career... how many have you been in RV?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you saying I am guilty of hypocrisy? Well, I am not the only one, and my flaws are most certainly not relevant to this discussion. This is a conversation about the merits of GoFastLeft, and whether or not you should have appointed him. I find him to be lacking in character to be honest and will prove to be a detriment to your alliance. If you can for just a moment stop focusing on your illogical hatred for me and take an objective look, then you will see that everything I have said makes perfect sense.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1269046932' post='2230767']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you saying I am guilty of hypocrisy? Well, I am not the only one, and my flaws are most certainly not relevant to this discussion. This is a conversation about the merits of GoFastLeft, and whether or not you should have appointed him. I find him to be lacking in character to be honest and will prove to be a detriment to your alliance. If you can for just a moment stop focusing on your illogical hatred for me and take an objective look, then you will see that everything I have said makes perfect sense.[/color]
[/quote]
RV, I don't know why this is not a device that has physically been invented yet, but here's a rough blueprint. You could make millions off this. Speaking to you inspired me.

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/5xpbp.png[/img]

[color="#0000FF"]See what you do there? You ignore everything I have said and instead make a rather idiotic joke. I suppose the truth does hit a bit too close to home for you, no? And that truth is that not only is GoFastLeft unreliable and of questionable loyalty, so is your entire alliance. I on the other hand am well aware of where I stand. So at the end of the day, when all is said and done, I remain your better.[/color]