Trades between Nation

Quniie

...having the same isp

Most likely your ISP has a limited set of dynamic ip's that they give you everytime you cycle your modem. At one point, you had his ip, and at one point he had your ip.

but the problem is we cant trade!

You will NEVER be allowed to trade with him. Just find a new trade buddy.

As far as I can tell, that is exactly what's going on. The ISP that those living in Singapore use has a very limited ammount of Dynamic IPs that it gives out (there may be more than one ISP there; if there is than the others are either rarely used or have the exact same issue). Unfortunately, there's nothing that we can do about it.

You could try to bring up the problem with the ISP. With enough other people doing so as well, you might be able to get them to expand the number of IP addresses they give out. Though, if that ISP is the only one available in the area, they could just as easially ignore the request and still have your business (or even drop your service), since they've got a monopoly there.

There seems to be some confusion here IP does not = ISP.

Quniie; my guess is that your ISP uses an IP that changes each time you log on and they probably only have a limited number of IPs that they use. which means there is a chance that you and your friend have been logged in to CN using the same IP at some point which would make trade and aid illegal.

EDIT: I really need to learn to read the whole thread before I post.

Edited by KingSrqt

The IPs from that ISP aren't banned, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get on from them. People can't register from them because others have used those IPs before (ex: If someone else who lives with me wanted to make a nation, they couldn't make one from this IP because I use it).