Iunctus - Invicta Announcement

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' date='18 March 2010 - 09:54 AM' timestamp='1268920781' post='2229243']
It's not exactly the strongest treaty we've ever signed ;)
[/quote]

No, I know, but what I'm saying is you don't sound as if you want to see it ever become something greater, either ;)

[quote name='DarkEra97' date='18 March 2010 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1268921188' post='2229248']
No, I know, but what I'm saying is you don't sound as if you want to see it ever become something greater, either ;)
[/quote]
Huh?

I was expressing some hope. I guess you haven't been paying close attention to my position vis-a-vis Purple infighting.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 March 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1268900224' post='2229136']
Oh my Iunctus, another poorly thought out april fools? I sure hope so.
[/quote]

Sorry. In the future we'll try to be more combative with people for no good reason.

:P

[quote name='sammykhalifa' date='18 March 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1268922441' post='2229256']
Sorry. In the future we'll try to be more combative with people for no good reason.

[/quote]

I'm not sure if you were implying it but I'll bite anyway. Our move to Purple had little to do with being combative with people there, but a lot to do with Stickmen unity. Well, regardless what happened, I think we succeeded :P

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='Haflinger' date='18 March 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1268921652' post='2229250']
Huh?

I was expressing some hope. I guess you haven't been paying close attention to my position vis-a-vis Purple infighting.
[/quote]

You're right, I have not.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='18 March 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1268888249' post='2229005']
Sad to see Iunctus.
[/quote]

[quote name='Smacky' date='18 March 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1268889093' post='2229025']
I thought Iunctus had some self respect.
[/quote]

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 March 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1268900224' post='2229136']
Oh my Iunctus, another poorly thought out april fools? I sure hope so.
[/quote]

At least have some decorum and common sense of decency gentlemen

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='18 March 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1268935945' post='2229385']
At least have some decorum and common sense of decency gentlemen
[/quote]
You are lecturing others on decorum? Well done. I was being polite :) I have much stronger emotions then that in regards to this treaty.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='18 March 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1268938813' post='2229427']
You are lecturing others on decorum? Well done. I was being polite :) I have much stronger emotions then that in regards to this treaty.
[/quote]

Stronger emotions than that over some text that just basically says we won't be jerks to each other?

And here I thought no one cared. :wub:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='18 March 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1268938813' post='2229427']
[/quote]

I know right, How dare they excersise their soverignity and sign a low level treaty with the "other side". Truly despicable behaviour Iunctus.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='18 March 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1268938813' post='2229427']
[/quote]

/me shrugs

Do what you will. You're a smart man though, I would think you'd realize that its through comments like that that you are perpetuating the current state of affairs on Planet Bob, this "class warfare" that we've devolved into with Remnants vs SuperComplaints. Shouting obscenities at the Remnants only drives them further into the extremist NPO/kill all the SuperComplaints one day camp. "We" don't all hate "You, I was a Triumvir of the Coalition that fought you guys and I can even say that I respect Poison Clan for having balls of steel and MK for being tenacious and devious little !@#$%^&*, amongst other alliances. Many SuperComplaint-ees have complained (ha! a pun!) that Remnants/Ex-Heg have stayed in their little corner of Planet Bob with clearly harmful intentions against SuperComplaints since Karma and that they are a clear threat to you and are unwilling to change their stance and hence deserve to be rolled/destroyed/what have you, when in reality outside of a few hardliners, if "we" were actually approached, relations could probably be had. Don't complain that we don't like you or that some of us want to get revenge on you when you clearly attempt to antagonize us. You'll catch more bees with honey than with pithy insults and veiled threats. But anyways, if you're going to play the role of "EBIL MK HEGEMON!" I'll play the role of naive annoying oppressed Remnant...

"MK LIKE TOTALLY WANTS TO KILL US! OUR REVENGE SHALL COME!"

[quote name='sammykhalifa' date='18 March 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1268922441' post='2229256']

[/quote]

This is win.

Good luck to Invicta and Iunctus on their fledgling yet promising friendship!

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='18 March 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1268940710' post='2229459']
/me shrugs

Do what you will. You're a smart man though, I would think you'd realize that its through comments like that that you are perpetuating the current state of affairs on Planet Bob, this "class warfare" that we've devolved into with Remnants vs SuperComplaints. Shouting obscenities at the Remnants only drives them further into the extremist NPO/kill all the SuperComplaints one day camp. "We" don't all hate "You, I was a Triumvir of the Coalition that fought you guys and I can even say that I respect Poison Clan for having balls of steel and MK for being tenacious and devious little !@#$%^&*, amongst other alliances. Many SuperComplaint-ees have complained (ha! a pun!) that Remnants/Ex-Heg have stayed in their little corner of Planet Bob with clearly harmful intentions against SuperComplaints since Karma and that they are a clear threat to you and are unwilling to change their stance and hence deserve to be rolled/destroyed/what have you, when in reality outside of a few hardliners, if "we" were actually approached, relations could probably be had. Don't complain that we don't like you or that some of us want to get revenge on you when you clearly attempt to antagonize us. You'll catch more bees with honey than with pithy insults and veiled threats. But anyways, if you're going to play the role of "EBIL MK HEGEMON!" I'll play the role of naive annoying oppressed Remnant...

[/quote]

Class warfare, I like that term and the implication behind it. :smug:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='18 March 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1268940710' post='2229459']
Shouting obscenities at the Remnants only drives them further into the extremist NPO/kill all the SuperComplaints one day camp.
[/quote]
Calling what you think is a horrible move and someone you think has made a string of horrible moves a horrible alliance is not shouting senseless obscenities, and that's basically all I've seen from my little corner of the treaty web.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='18 March 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1268940080' post='2229452']
I know right, How dare they excersise their soverignity and sign a low level treaty with the "other side". Truly despicable behaviour Iunctus.
[/quote]
Yes, that was what was said. The spin is laughable on a comment of "sad to see Iunctus." Clearly I find them despicable.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='18 March 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1268940710' post='2229459']
/me shrugs

[/quote]
Oh jesus you are insane.

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='18 March 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1268949696' post='2229586']
Calling what you think is a horrible move and someone you think has made a string of horrible moves a horrible alliance is not shouting senseless obscenities, and that's basically all I've seen from my little corner of the treaty web.
[/quote]
yup

I like Iunctus a lot, and I don't like Invicta. Thus, the treaty was "sad to see". Its not like I stated "$%&@ YOU IUNCTUS YOU SUCK I HATE YOU DIE"

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

People must be desperate if they feel it necessary to flame others in response to a treaty that, were it not involving my alliance, would be about as useful to me as bargain-brand toilet paper from Family Dollar.

All I'm desperate for is the opportunity to become friends with Iunctus, even if we wind up in opposing trenches down the road. Civility can exist when nukes are a-flying, and should the time come to prove it, I believe we both will do so.

o/ Invicta
o/ Iunctus

/me sends a case of Boulevard Wheat Ale to each Iunctus member of legal drinking age, and a 12-pack of Virgin Cola to everyone else.