Operation Clam Bake

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 March 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1268690292' post='2226592']
Your point? Yes, they were irritated, but then they "did something about it."
[/quote]
I'm not the kind of person who says "do something about it". That's your job. I said that they were complaining, which they were. What part of that do you have a problem with?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vilien' date='15 March 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1268690461' post='2226596']
I'm not the kind of person who says "do something about it". That's your job. I said that they were complaining, which they were. What part of that do you have a problem with?
[/quote]
If complaining refers to anything other than the past, then it's wrong, for they aren't complaining now.

[quote name='TsarPrinceps' date='15 March 2010 - 06:05 PM' timestamp='1268691021' post='2226601']
Vilien, do you ever stop and wonder why it might be that you're in bill lock?
[/quote]
Two quick points:
1. I'm not in bill lock.
2. What are you trying to say?

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 March 2010 - 06:05 PM' timestamp='1268691030' post='2226603']
If complaining refers to anything other than the past, then it's wrong, for they aren't complaining now.
[/quote]
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

I was under the impression you were, because you've stated that you were in a previous thread of ours. I'm basically just saying that you troll international leaders and then wonder why occasionally they punch you in the face. It can't possibly be healthy for you or your alliance. I'm also wondering why your members continue to cash the checks your mouth writes, but that's neither here nor there.

Happy Monday, in any case, and have fun tilting at windmills. :)

[quote name='TsarPrinceps' date='15 March 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1268691692' post='2226620']
I was under the impression you were, because you've stated that you were in a previous thread of ours. I'm basically just saying that you troll international leaders and then wonder why occasionally they punch you in the face. It can't possibly be healthy for you or your alliance. I'm also wondering why your members continue to cash the checks your mouth writes, but that's neither here nor there.

Happy Monday, in any case, and have fun tilting at windmills. :)
[/quote]

Clearly you are misinformed and don't know much about TMF. We don't take kindly to people punching our friends and allies in the face. Check your facts bud.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='15 March 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1268691871' post='2226623']
Why am I not surprised you're protected by PC?
[/quote]
Because you like to make a witty comment and probably didn't actually guess they had any affiliation to any alliances out there.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='15 March 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1268635574' post='2226150']
Will this be your response to every post or will you actually attempt to elucidate your unwarranted actions against an alliance?
[/quote]

i thought Celestial Being was created to help victims of raids. it seems that FORa was a victim of a raid.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='15 March 2010 - 04:04 AM' timestamp='1268644199' post='2226200']
Smashing them into rubble is good for alliance activity. Mostly, I proposed we mass raid BOC because I was bored, pixel harvesting does that to a person. They provided the outlet to vent my boredom and thus they've been set up as the outlet for that boredom. May the Admin save their souls for my boredom is great and they must pay the price for that dreadful state of affairs. As an alliance, and you can speak with PC about this is you are inclined, we rarely turn to our protectorate in dealing with rogues and such. We mostly ask them for advice and keep them advised on situations that come up.

We value our relationship with PC a great deal. However, we also feel that in order to be FORA, we have to work out our Business as Fora. Therefore, unless we absolutely have to we haven't requested help from PC, and won't unless we absolutely need to do so.

Thus far they haven't had to actively support us as we've been able to resolve all of our issues. We hope to keep this trend going.
[/quote]

wait, so now instead of a defensive action, you are claiming that it is a mass raid on BOC since you were bored? heh. should have stuck with the other story.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='15 March 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1268695777' post='2226676']
i thought Celestial Being was created to help victims of raids. it seems that FORa was a victim of a raid.

wait, so now instead of a defensive action, you are claiming that it is a mass raid on BOC since you were bored? heh. should have stuck with the other story.
[/quote]

Now that's not how they do it. This makes them feel good. It validates the small-man complex, the need they have to pick on others (bullies?), and I imagine they want the admiration of their big sis.

[quote name='Ashen' date='15 March 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1268698730' post='2226714']
Now that's not how they do it. This makes them feel good. It validates the small-man complex, the need they have to pick on others (bullies?), and I imagine they want the admiration of their big sis.
[/quote]
um, last i checked, FORA got raided. so how are they picking on others if they were attacked first? Think about what youre saying

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='15 March 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1268695777' post='2226676']
[/quote]
You are correct. If they had approached us, instead of resorting to raiding, we would have been glad to help them. If they did not have a protectorate and we noticed that they were being raided frequently, we may have even contacted them and asked if they wanted a protectorate. However, we do not endorse tech raiding of any kind. FORa was a victim and an instigator of tech raids. We do not help those that raid.

Of course, if they renounce their actions and stop raiding, then it's a different matter. However, I somewho doubt FORa is willing to do that.

[quote name='Newhotness' date='15 March 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1268699236' post='2226729']
um, last i checked, FORA got raided. so how are they picking on others if they were attacked first? Think about what youre saying
[/quote]

They raided an entire alliance (that is, coincidentally, smaller than them) over one tech raid.

They specifically targeted that alliance because it was smaller than them. The tech raid was a minor excuse to attack the whole alliance. I think that's picking on others.

Edited by kulomascovia

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='16 March 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1268700308' post='2226762']
You are correct. If they had approached us, instead of resorting to raiding, we would have been glad to help them. If they did not have a protectorate and we noticed that they were being raided frequently, we may have even contacted them and asked if they wanted a protectorate. However, we do not endorse tech raiding of any kind. FORa was a victim and an instigator of tech raids. We do not help those that raid.

Of course, if they renounce their actions and stop raiding, then it's a different matter. However, I somewho doubt FORa is willing to do that.

They raided an entire alliance (that is, coincidentally, smaller than them) over one tech raid.

They specifically targeted that alliance because it was smaller than them. The tech raid was a minor excuse to attack the whole alliance. I think that's picking on others.
[/quote]

I am currently in a very heavy laughing fit over the Moral justice Police deputy right here i don't suppose he will remember me from !@#$%*.

[quote name='Newhotness' date='15 March 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1268699236' post='2226729']
[/quote]

What? They attacked an entire alliance over one person's actions.

Have you ever heard the term rogue?

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='15 March 2010 - 05:04 AM' timestamp='1268644199' post='2226200']
Smashing them into rubble is good for alliance activity. Mostly, I proposed we mass raid BOC because I was bored, pixel harvesting does that to a person. They provided the outlet to vent my boredom and thus they've been set up as the outlet for that boredom. May the Admin save their souls for my boredom is great and they must pay the price for that dreadful state of affairs. As an alliance, and you can speak with PC about this is you are inclined, we rarely turn to our protectorate in dealing with rogues and such. We mostly ask them for advice and keep them advised on situations that come up.

We value our relationship with PC a great deal. However, we also feel that in order to be FORA, we have to work out our Business as Fora. Therefore, unless we absolutely have to we haven't requested help from PC, and won't unless we absolutely need to do so.

Thus far they haven't had to actively support us as we've been able to resolve all of our issues. We hope to keep this trend going.
[/quote]

Oh this is brilliant. I think PC might want to raid you at this point.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='15 March 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1268701043' post='2226773']
[/quote]
Apparently you didn't get "The Big Bad" from being menacing, did you?

Your logic is astounding at this point.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='15 March 2010 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1268700557' post='2226770']
What? They attacked an entire alliance over one person's actions.

Have you ever heard the term rogue?
[/quote]

Something you are not.

FYI for the world court of public opinion, Myself and Mr. Damsky agreed to duel. He's going to mop up the floor with me. I don't think I've been this outnumbered since NoCB when two tempest nations pounded me into ZI. Good times though, and I'm positive this fight will be fun as well.

:wub:

Thank you sir, you are a proper gent.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='15 March 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1268701043' post='2226773']
[/quote]

Well, if I understand the PC regs correctly, and following PC's example, FORA is open for raiding. They are too small to qualify for the off limits clause and regardless of a protectorate the first day of raiding is free.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='15 March 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1268706994' post='2226855']
Has it been pointed out yet that two members of The Blue Oyster Cult claim to be protected by Alpha Omega in their nation bios?
[/quote]
a BOC member instigated the conflict, so them being protected by Alpha Omega (if they are) shouldnt stop FORA from responding.