Ragnarok Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/MistahHoo/RoKLogo.png[/IMG]
[size=5][b]Ragnarok[/b][/size][/center]

It has long been a tradition here at Ragnarok, to thrust the newly made Ruling Council member onto the world stage by requiring that he or she announce to the denizens of Bob the results of the latest elections. And so, after much coaxing, promises of enduring praise, and a suitable buffering of liquid courage, I present to you the winners of Ragnarok's Term XIII General Elections!

[center][u][b]Ruling Council[/b][/u]
Emperor : Van Hoo III***
Regent : Tautology**
Vice Regent : Jekalle**
High Chancellor : Kinzer**
Vice Chancellor : Rampage3**
Consul : Valtamdraugr*

[u][b]High Council[/b][/u]
(order is not chain of command)
Lord of Internal Affairs : Daedric Banrae*
Lord of Finance: El Hefe*
Lord of Foreign Affairs : Joe Stupid*
Lord of War: SpiderJerusalem****

[u][b]Advisory Council[/b][/u]
(order is not chain of command)
Lord of Compliance : KaitlinK*
Lord of Education : Jerichoholic*
Lord of Information : Blinx*
Lord of Recruitment : Lazaraus45*
Lord of Technology : Lord Derfal Cadarn*
Lord of Trades : Lord Derfal Cadarn*[/center]

* Elected position.
** Appointed position.
*** Lifetime position.
**** Military promotion

Congratulations and a hearty thank you to all who participated.

Additionally, our new forums have been completed(mostly) and are now open to the public.

[url="http://www.ragnarokalliance.com/forums/index.php"]http://www.ragnarokalliance.com/forums/index.php[/url] is now the place we call home and we invite all foreign dignitaries and guests to come help us with the house-warming festivities.

Valtamdraugr,
Ragnarok Consul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='08 March 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1268064490' post='2218028']
Congrats on the new gov and promotions, I think its great KaitlinK is "Lord of Compliance" thats wonderful :awesome:
[/quote]

Kaitlin's going to go by the handle of "Mistress of Compliance", and even has the forum banner to back it up. For tax filing and deduction purposes, she'll get the Lord of Compliance tag on all of our official announcements :P

This term is a big one for Ragnarok and I'm delighted to see such a fine group of individuals leading up the effort.

o/ Ragnarok

o/ Valt for breaking his OWF cherry

[quote name='jekalle' date='08 March 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1268065770' post='2218044']
Kaitlin's going to go by the handle of "Mistress of Compliance", and even has the forum banner to back it up. For tax filing and deduction purposes, she'll get the Lord of Compliance tag on all of our official announcements :P

This term is a big one for Ragnarok and I'm delighted to see such a fine group of individuals leading up the effort.

o/ Ragnarok

o/ Valt for breaking his OWF cherry
[/quote]

I have no doubt she will be titled "Mistress of Compliance" having worked with her in multiple minister positions at Monos Archein Im sure she will be successful in everyway. Good luck Rok

[quote name='jekalle' date='08 March 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1268065770' post='2218044']Kaitlin's going to go by the handle of "Mistress of Compliance"....[/quote]

Some of my people have asked me to inquire as to whether she will have a 1-900 number and, if so, what it might be.

EDIT: Neglected to pass along my good wishes to everyone. I don't know many of you, but by applying the "any friend of Hoo's" principle I can assume everything will be fine.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='08 March 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1268070564' post='2218101']
The line, it has been crossed. :o

And congrats to the RoK gov, especially that Hoo fella.
[/quote]

as for the line, I'll happily cross it again :smug:
down with hoo needs more yawoo :ehm: