That's not what I meant

Anatidae

The previous topic was closed before I could respond.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=8145

I know that the barracks increases efficiency, not soldier number, point is that my enviroment went down BECAUSE MY EFFICIENCY INCREASED, the number of soldiers did not change, their efficiency went up but my enviroment still went down for some reason.

Nothing else changed besides the soldier efficiency when this happened. My enviroment went back up after I sold my barracks and my soldier efficiency went back down, at no time did the number of soldiers change.

Are you sure its the barracks, not the Global radiation flying around?

You're right, I never heard of soldier efficiency affecting environment.

Just everyday when you check your nation, keep a mental note of the GR level and your environment rating.

If your environment later on, drops; You'll know if it was due to Global Radiation or not.

I am for certain it has to do something with the barracks, I just tried buying one again and my enviroment went down, the second I destroyed the barracks the enviroment went back up again, unless global radiation suddenly fluctuated up and then down for 1 second both times I've bought and then destroyed a barrack I am positive that the barrack is causing my enviroment to go down.