Celestial Being Log: Mark III

[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/op2oly.png[/img]

Good evening Planet Bob and its inhabitants and welcome to the third edition of Celestial Being Logs. This is an article released to the general public at random intervals to let everyone know of any updates going on within Celestial Being.

To start things off I'd like to congratulate our protector in VE on their Surrender World Tour during the current Bi-Polar War. They fought great and thoroughly helped finish up the fronts that needed closing for their own allies. All the while we were ready to help them out at any moment's notice if they so requested. Them being the great protectors they are decided to decline on our offer to help and we are very glad to see their wars all over.

With that matter finally settled Celestial Being is proud to announce that we will be resuming mass messaging of nations being raided. We also are offering aid to those nations whom request it who've been raided. Our goal to help those whom are attacked for no reason still holds firm and to that extent we've found similar alliances whom share our ideals and we're proud to have opened up relations with each and every one of them. We're all working together now in order to move forward with our vision on the future and hope to have something to announce formally to you all in the near future.

Further in domestic news we've recently been hit by 2 rogues, Malibu Ranger and tivon. The first attacked us under the VE AA and has since peaced out of the war and deleted all our messages and the war itself. VE was contacted and has assured us he's a ghost and were willing to attack him themselves. Celestial Being however will be engaging both of these individuals ourselves and subject them to one round of war. After that they will be free to do as they wish but our stance on tech raiding is public knowledge and we will offer out due punishment.

Forums: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Celestial_Being/index.php?act=idx
IRC Server: irc.coldfront.net
IRC Channel: #celestial

End Log

[/center]

[b]Announcement From the First Meister of Celestial Being
[/b]
Good evening fellow leaders. I, kulomascovia, am proud to announce that in the time between our second and third Logs, I have managed to single-handedly increase our bureaucracy by 100%. Pointless forums have increased by approximately 25% and the e-paperwork has more than doubled. My constant vigilance and my tendency to over-complicate matters will surely help our glorious alliance in the future.

Thank you.

Kulomascovia