SPARTA im calling you out

Davo the Demented

[quote name='Bush_84' date='01 March 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1267422825' post='2209555']
I hear there's a Spartay going on?
[/quote]

Yeah, I stole Tulak's shield and went sledding with it. Accidentally crashed into Hyp's shed though and broke a hole into it.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='28 February 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1267423087' post='2209557']Accidentally crashed into Hyp's shed though and broke a hole into it.
[/quote]
I hope you didn't see anything in the A/C unit :ph34r:

(A cookie for whoever gets the reference thar)

[quote name='Davo the Demented' date='28 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1267422321' post='2209544']
I declare that SPARTA is a awesome alliance
:awesome::unsure::awesome::awesome:
[img]http://www.21stcenturyabe.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lincoln_awesome.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

*an

Well, since your post contains a HUGE grammatical FAILURE, I am left with no choice but to conclude, by transitive relation, that Sparta must also FAIL!

Poor show Sparta, I expected better.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='01 March 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1267423592' post='2209567']
*an

Well, since your post contains a HUGE grammatical FAILURE, I am left with no choice but to conclude, by transitive relation, that Sparta must also FAIL!

Poor show Sparta, I expected better.
[/quote] :awesome: I like you.

[quote name='Pedron Niall' date='01 March 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1267425462' post='2209626']
PS - I want the 20 seconds of life back for reading this $%$@. Thanks.
[/quote]

And yet you were compelled to take the time to respond.

Funny that.

[quote name='Aurion' date='01 March 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1267425795' post='2209636']
And yet you were compelled to take the time to respond.

Funny that.
[/quote]
Yes, I was hoping to convey to the original posters how terrible of a thread it was. Thanks for pointing it out.

[quote name='Pedron Niall' date='01 March 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1267425839' post='2209638']
Yes, I was hoping to convey to the original posters how terrible of a thread it was. Thanks for pointing it out.
[/quote]

Why aren't you demanding that our detractors PROVE that we're wrong? Funny, you seemed so dedicated to wasting my time in the other thread to prove that we're not all those terrible things we were called, and yet in this thread you seem content to dismiss it as 'obviously wrong'. Congrats mate, you're hypocrite of the day.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='01 March 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1267426412' post='2209658']
Why aren't you demanding that our detractors PROVE that we're wrong? Funny, you seemed so dedicated to wasting my time in the other thread to prove that we're not all those terrible things we were called, and yet in this thread you seem content to dismiss it as 'obviously wrong'. Congrats mate, you're hypocrite of the day.
[/quote]
I will start by saying I am not saying the thread is useless because I think Sparta is a bad alliance or its conduct is. I am saying the thread itself, in this form, has no purpose or usefulness. Still, I don't see this thread as related to the other, but since you have brought it up, I will prove this thread is useless and thus respond to your point.

The usefulness of information is a factor of many things but, primarily, of the level of understanding it brings to a situation or a new method of analysis or perspective. The best threads are ones which contain vital information and thoughts with expert insight, hoping to uncover to share something important to the reader. The reader comes into the thread expecting, I should hope, something useful to make their time in a thread worth while. Yet what precisely was this thread? It was simply some Sparta member, upset from another thread which, I agree, was done in poor taste, filling up space on the OWF by: 1) not providing any new or important information relevant to the audience; 2) not providing any interesting analysis of the information. In fact, all this post did was show the OP's love for an alliance and that would not have been so useless at least if the OP had explained why this is so and showed us reasons to like Sparta. Instead, all we are left with is a thread that leaves you wondering why you read it in the first place. Therefore, I would deem this thread useless, contrary to the OP's interpretations.

There, I have proven my argument logically against the OP. I still wish you'd bother to do the same.

Edited by Pedron Niall

[quote name='Pedron Niall' date='01 March 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1267425839' post='2209638']
[/quote]

I'm sure your scathing wit has convinced them of the error of their ways.

By the way, you aren't getting these minutes back either :)

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='28 February 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1267423170' post='2209559']
inb4 trolls, btw.
[/quote]

Honestly, I'm not trying to troll, but will make a personal observation. I hoped for Sparta nations to declare on me, and the only reason I am in PM is because I was able to fight one of you and convince him it was better to peace out then take the hit to his pixels even though there were only two days of war left.

Really, if Vanguard, MK, or ODN hit me, I would not be in PM, and would have 100 tech less before I hit PM, then would have been staggered.

But yeah, great job!

edit: their/there

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='01 March 2010 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1267429088' post='2209713']
Honestly, I'm not trying to...<snip>
[/quote]
Not trying to do something except for the part where you are, I guess.

Edited by Aurion