A question concerning multiple IPs

Esau of Isaac

Currently, I am at a relatives' house using their IP. I have signed in with my forum account, though I do not recall doing such with my nation (though I am unsure if I may have in the past). I am aware that once one has signed in with their nation on an IP, the individual can't make a nation on that IP as well. But what I am not sure about is if I only sign in with the forum account, it still counts as much.

Also, if possible, can a moderator perhaps check to see if this IP has indeed accessed the game itself?

Currently, I am at a relatives' house using their IP. I have signed in with my forum account, though I do not recall doing such with my nation (though I am unsure if I may have in the past). I am aware that once one has signed in with their nation on an IP, the individual can't make a nation on that IP as well. But what I am not sure about is if I only sign in with the forum account, it still counts as much.

Also, if possible, can a moderator perhaps check to see if this IP has indeed accessed the game itself?

I know from experience that you wont have an issue with the forum access. I asked that awhile back.

I know from experience that you wont have an issue with the forum access. I asked that awhile back.

As did I awhile back as well.

As already said, there would be no problem logging onto the forum. Only the actual nation obviousally.

Edited by JDawg

Multiple people can sign on to the forums from the same location.

Also, there isn't currently anyone in-game using that IP.