Peace at Kashyyyk

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aloop' date='27 February 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1267250122' post='2206019']
I can get behind a milk review. The only question that remains is:

Bag, Carton, or Jug?
[/quote]
I dont believe in bagged milk. that said, it was too easy to not do this

[img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/132/obamamilkcarton.jpg[/img]

I'm glad to see this front closed. I think that after Polar, NSO was put in the most awkward position during this (series of) war(s). I can't really fault them for the direction they've gone in, even if I disagree with they way they've portrayed it here.

I'm glad to see NSO getting out of war. Less glad to again see reparations attached to the surrender. I guess I've developed very low expectations for your "side" what with the terms given by quality alliances like GOONS and Sparta, but I was holding out some hopes for Fark and GOD.

But I see those hopes were in vain. Congratulations on proving yet again that the so called anti-hegemony group is really just another hegemony under the flimsiest of disguises. Unfortunately now that you've crushed everyone capable of opposing you with purposeless reparations, it may be a very long time yet until someone is able to stand up to your reprehensible ways.

I await that day with unflinching eagerness. Good day

[quote name='Kortal' date='27 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1267251192' post='2206053']
I'm glad to see NSO getting out of war. Less glad to again see reparations attached to the surrender. I guess I've developed very low expectations for your "side" what with the terms given by quality alliances like GOONS and Sparta, but I was holding out some hopes for Fark and GOD.

But I see those hopes were in vain. Congratulations on proving yet again that the so called anti-hegemony group is really just another hegemony under the flimsiest of disguises. Unfortunately now that you've crushed everyone capable of opposing you with purposeless reparations, it may be a very long time yet until someone is able to stand up to your reprehensible ways.

[/quote]
a DOLLAR? a !@#$@#$ DOLLAR and you compare to NPO..oh lawdy

[quote name='wickedj' date='27 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1267251436' post='2206059']
[/quote]
I think he was joking.... Probably
Anyway, I just wish this could have happened before our treaty was cut. Glad you got peace, I'm sure the rebuilding will be quick

[quote name='Kortal' date='27 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1267251192' post='2206053']

[/quote]

[quote name='Jim Bob the Glorious' date='27 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1267248813' post='2205919']
[b]Reparations are $1. :P If we wanted people to learn life lessons we would run a school, not a military alliance.
[/b]
[/quote]

You either need to learn how to use sarcasm properly or learn to read the whole thing. Either that, or a dollar is worth a ton more than I thought.

[quote name='Lord n00b II' date='27 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1267251732' post='2206075']
You either need to learn how to use sarcasm properly or learn to read the whole thing. Either that, or a dollar is worth a ton more than I thought.
[/quote]
I believe he copied and pasted it from our terms to TPF at the end of Karma.

[quote name='wickedj' date='27 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1267251436' post='2206059']
[/quote]
Answer me this: If its so inconsequential, why require it in the first place? Its a clear indication of the vindictive, petty nature of the alliances that set the terms out

Its unsporting, unnecessary, and uncalled for. Yeah, its a dollar, but the difference between a dollar and nothing in this case is massive.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1267251872' post='2206081']
I believe he copied and pasted it from our terms to TPF at the end of Karma.
[/quote]
Yeah that's certainly something I'm going to do. I wouldn't spend too much time searching for the post elsewhere if I were you, you're not going to find it.

Edited by Kortal

This was unexpected, although peace isn't so bad. Good luck to TOP, IRON, and other alliances still fighting, I hope you get peace soon.

It was fun fighting all my Fark, CSN, and Guru Order opponents, good luck rebuilding for those of you at peace now.

Edited by Methrage

The real crime will be the two wasted aid slots, I can't believe we would do such a thing -_-

*[color="#FF0000"][b]Fronz[/b][/color] goes off to do Director of Finance stuff

Anyway congrats on peace and finally the closure of this front, commence the mindless hails!

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/th_mindlesshail.gif[/IMG]

o/ GOD
o/ FARK
o/ GO
o/ CSN
o/ NSO

Edited by Fronz