Cerberus DoE

DeScepter

[center][IMG]http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy283/CerberusNetwork/Cerberus_Graphics/CerberusFlag.png[/IMG][/center]

We are Cerberus. We are being protected by Valhalla. You can find us on IRC at #Cerberus, and our forums are located at http://s8.zetaboards.com/Cerberus/index/

Charter:

[quote][center][b][color=maroon]The Charter of Cerberus[/color][/b][/center]

[center][u][b]Government:[/b][/u][/center]
Cerberus is lead by The Illusive Man, three Commanders, and the Division Directors.

[center][u]The Illusive Man:[/u][/center]
The Illusive Man is the supreme leader of Cerberus and has final authority over all matters. He defers the day-to-day operations of Cerberus to the Commanders.

[center][u]Commanders:[/u][/center]
The three Commanders oversee the day to day operations of Cerberus and handles all Foreign Affair matters. The Commanders are also responsible for all IRC channels both public and private operating under the Cerberus Network banner and will have absolute administrative control over the forums.

[center][u]Directors:[/u][/center]
Directors will be responsible for their individual divisions and the functioning of such. Each Director can be subject to review it if's deemed by the Commanders that their ministry has fallen into disrepair. Directors have full control of the daily operations of their respective divisions. However, the Commanders reserve the power to reverse any decision a Director makes if it is deemed detrimental.

[center][u][b]General Membership:[/b][/u][/center]
General Membership consists of Agents.

[center][u]Agents:[/u][/center]
Agents of the Cerberus Network: The bulk of Cerberus is formed by the Agents. The Agents may be comprised of the newest members of Cerberus and those who are not regularly or frequently active on the forums.[/big][/quote]

Signed,

[b]DeScepter, Cerberus Commander
kylesan, Cerberus Commander
Manfred, Cerberus Commander[/b]

Going for the "Make an offshoot alliance" badge huh? :lol1: (yeah, I flinched typing it, but someone had to do it =P )

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='24 February 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1267072887' post='2202627']
I was expecting something to the affect of the river Styx, or the underworld themed. Good luck though.
[/quote]

Aye, same here. I was expecting a cool flag with a three headed dog on it, :( Good luck though folks, try to be a bit more military ready, with the theme of the alliance being what it is.