Declaration of War

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='24 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1267007628' post='2201221']
You know VE only declares once your out gunned and out numbered. Its what they do. And lets be honest if you were on the other side would you want rely on them for anything important? VE the new GGA.
[/quote]

VE have declared on quite a few alliances, including Polar. Have you been paying attention to this planet since you got back or are you just going to carry on spouting off asinine statements?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love.

People should try to see this without their predetermined answer blinders and view this for what it is. There are alliances out there, like Argent and TPF, who were putting up one heck of a fight and really putting a ton of pressure on our friends and allies. The coalition, beyond those on TOP and IRON and a couple of other alliances, is really spread very thin. VE sees this not as an opportunity to bandwagon on for our own gain, more like use the strength of our alliance to relieve our friends of having to shoulder the burden themselves, and bring a swift resolution to the fight. Alliances like Argent, TPF, USN, and SNAFU have all realized this and made the quick decision to leave the war. Note how they all did so with no terms whatsoever except that they do not re-enter and do not aid our enemies here.

Those of you criticizing us for what we are doing to TOOL here, saying we are not being honorable because we are tipping the scales further in our coalition's favor, are just ignoring what we are in here to do. This is all business, VE is joining this war because our friends and allies need us to put pressure on TOOL to surrender, accept a no re-entry and no aid clause, and let them go on with their alliance's business. Is our involvement necessary to achieve our goals here? Absolutely not, I am very confident that this war would end with or without us. But our involvement speeds up the process, helps bring peace to the world faster, and lets us all have some fun while doing it.

As for TBB, anyone with half of a brain knows what to make of your comments, and that is nothing. I'm pretty sure GGA, with Kronos and friends couldn't have taken 3.5 million NS from Polar while losing around a million themselves. And as for Hymenbreach, if we didn't have to make announcements like this to declare war or put our names on the surrender terms we wouldn't, we're perfectly content in doing our own thing and not caring if people know about it. Our only concern is helping our allies force their adversaries to the negotiating table, and it has been working exceptionally well so far.

[quote name='Bryne Farrior' date='24 February 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1267005886' post='2201204']
Meh, I meant no mockery. I sincerely respect your alliance's conduct that has warranted this declaration. The aside was directed more at Castles above (I guess I was mocking him a little).
[/quote]

Well I figured that, but some of us don't throw up our hands in disgust when we get quad quaded (or quad staggered as the case may be, tonight's going to be fun) Decisions have to be made about making sure that if your going to give up money to ensure that it doesn't fall in the hands of those without WCs. I'm sure my four suicide missions didn't make much sense to you, but I had success before and after them. If there's any chance of completing at least one of my missions, it behooves me to do so.

At the rate of last nights update, I'll be zi'd in 2 days. That doesn't give me much time to accomplish much, but, I plan to try.

So again, welcome to the fight, lets have some fun.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='24 February 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1267019956' post='2201380']
Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love.

People should try to see this without their predetermined answer blinders and view this for what it is. There are alliances out there, like Argent and TPF, who were putting up one heck of a fight and really putting a ton of pressure on our friends and allies. The coalition, beyond those on TOP and IRON and a couple of other alliances, is really spread very thin. VE sees this not as an opportunity to bandwagon on for our own gain, more like use the strength of our alliance to relieve our friends of having to shoulder the burden themselves, and bring a swift resolution to the fight. Alliances like Argent, TPF, USN, and SNAFU have all realized this and made the quick decision to leave the war. Note how they all did so with no terms whatsoever except that they do not re-enter and do not aid our enemies here.

Those of you criticizing us for what we are doing to TOOL here, saying we are not being honorable because we are tipping the scales further in our coalition's favor, are just ignoring what we are in here to do. This is all business, VE is joining this war because our friends and allies need us to put pressure on TOOL to surrender, accept a no re-entry and no aid clause, and let them go on with their alliance's business. Is our involvement necessary to achieve our goals here? Absolutely not, I am very confident that this war would end with or without us. But our involvement speeds up the process, helps bring peace to the world faster, and lets us all have some fun while doing it.

As for TBB, anyone with half of a brain knows what to make of your comments, and that is nothing. I'm pretty sure GGA, with Kronos and friends couldn't have taken 3.5 million NS from Polar while losing around a million themselves. And as for Hymenbreach, if we didn't have to make announcements like this to declare war or put our names on the surrender terms we wouldn't, we're perfectly content in doing our own thing and not caring if people know about it. Our only concern is helping our allies force their adversaries to the negotiating table, and it has been working exceptionally well so far.
[/quote]

The sad thing is we're talking about ex-Heg here. They don't listen to reason, logic, or truth.

o/ Goldie. No truer words have been spoken during this war. Also, we aren't seeking reps.

Hey TBB, I see you follow us around a lot calling us bandwagoners, and I have a question. Where the $%&@ were you and your alliance when we hit TPF? I didn't see you taking a stand against our evil doings.

Edited by sethb

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='24 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1267007628' post='2201221']
You know VE only declares once your out gunned and out numbered. Its what they do. And lets be honest if you were on the other side would you want rely on them for anything important? VE the new GGA.
[/quote]

Hey big guy, Argins back! Maybe he can go rogue on you again one day and completely wreck your for a second time so you can be even even more butt hurt at VE.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Smooth' date='24 February 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1267025827' post='2201470']
The sad thing is we're talking about ex-Heg here. They don't listen to reason, logic, or truth.

o/ Goldie. No truer words have been spoken during this war. Also, we aren't seeking reps.
[/quote]
I hope you did not mistakenly label Argent as ex-Hegemony.

[quote name='Diomede' date='24 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1267028279' post='2201512']
I hope you did not mistakenly label Argent as ex-Hegemony.
[/quote]

I don't believe that was his intent at all, the gist I got from it was that he was commenting on my address to TBB/Hymen.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='24 February 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1267028470' post='2201520']
Itt VE labelling others as ex-Hegemony, Priceless ^_^
[/quote]

Hey, that's a nice signature you got there. Remember when...

YOU LOST.

Oh right, of course you don't because what you say must be 100% correct and not in the least wrong in any way, ever....

I LOL'D, did you? :awesome:

[quote name='Dr hairy Ballz' date='24 February 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1267032901' post='2201638']
Hey, that's a nice signature you got there. Remember when...

YOU LOST.

Oh right, of course you don't because what you say must be 100% correct and not in the least wrong in any way, ever....

[/quote]

Nice talking about outdated sigs. Got anything better to do? But I'll bite.

Hey remember when OV Disbanded?

[quote name='silentkiller' date='24 February 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1267028470' post='2201520']
Itt VE labelling others as ex-Hegemony, Priceless ^_^
[/quote]
Ex-Hegemony refers to the alliances who were part of the Hegemony into Karma, and remain a part of that group of alliances. The 'ex' refers to the fact that you no longer have hegemonic control, not membership of the group. VE left the Hegemony in March 2009, voluntarily, and was in fact a direct secondary target of the Hegemony's choice of where to start the Karma War.

[quote name='Elyat' date='24 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1267023081' post='2201436']
Hahaha oh wow. Keep on doin' what you're doin', VE. This stuff is like crack.
[/quote]

An irony detector is on its way to you.

For someone who has the sainted Oscar wound around himself, you'd think you'd have more wit, class, bravery and style. Go figure.