Declaration of War

[quote name='dragonknight1000' date='24 February 2010 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1266990691' post='2200682']
we'll see (btw, nice flag ^_^)

I did wanted to tango w/ VE (truthfully w/ Xanatos but he left :( oh well) let's have a good one VE (no ill feelings here)
[/quote]
Xana is back with us. Let's have some now shall we? ^_^

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sethb' date='23 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1266990766' post='2200684']
Xana is back with us. Let's have some now shall we? ^_^
[/quote]

didn't know that :o though I'm either

1) out of his range

2) can't DoW anyone else atm

3) my defensive slots are full so no dice :( oh well, maybe next time

I wish I were fighting in this war. Not because I hate VE - I don't at all - but because I've wanted to test myself to see if I'd improved any from the last time I was of decent size and in a war. But, a commitment's a commitment. All I can say is this:

o/ Honourable foes

[quote name='Segovia' date='24 February 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1266993848' post='2200909']
Hope you two have fun. What is the next stop for the Viridian World Peace Tour, you may ask?

I'll bet 3 Typoninjas that its the GPA! :awesome:
[/quote]

NO! Bad Quaddy! Back in your box!

[quote name='Bryne Farrior' date='24 February 2010 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1266999133' post='2201127']
I can appreciate your resolve, TOOL. Those CM stockpiles may come in handy after all.
[/quote]

Oh hey, we've lasted 3 weeks at this point, nearly a month. I think we've proven by now that we're going to last and that you can mock us for the CMs but that doesn't change the fact we're still fighting. I am not going resort to low blows or side comments because I enjoy this war and I enjoy opponents.

So welcome to the fray, VE. Here's to a good fight! Being loved with nukes is completely terrific. :wub: A nuke a day is good for your health I hear.

[quote name='Salmia' date='24 February 2010 - 04:25 AM' timestamp='1267003719' post='2201179']
Oh hey, we've lasted 3 weeks at this point, nearly a month. I think we've proven by now that we're going to last and that you can mock us for the CMs but that doesn't change the fact we're still fighting. I am not going resort to low blows or side comments because I enjoy this war and I enjoy opponents.

So welcome to the fray, VE. Here's to a good fight! Being loved with nukes is completely terrific. :wub: A nuke a day is good for your health I hear.
[/quote]

Meh, I meant no mockery. I sincerely respect your alliance's conduct that has warranted this declaration. The aside was directed more at Castles above (I guess I was mocking him a little).

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='24 February 2010 - 05:12 AM' timestamp='1267006562' post='2201212']
How many nations is that on TOOL now? Would wish ya luck, but at this point it is nothing more then a wagon.

There is no glory and honor when you jump in with 7 guys on a guy who is holding his own. But such is CN.
[/quote]

Any true warrior knows that there is no honor or glory in war, except that which is reserved for the dead. This makes sense, so you should think on it for awhile and consider the intentions of those involved.

[quote name='Salmia' date='24 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1266990521' post='2200675']
This makes a total of seven alliances, we're clearly well loved. :wub:
[/quote]

You know VE only declares once your out gunned and out numbered. Its what they do. And lets be honest if you were on the other side would you want rely on them for anything important? VE the new GGA.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='24 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1267007628' post='2201221']
You know VE only declares once your out gunned and out numbered. Its what they do. And lets be honest if you were on the other side would you want rely on them for anything important? VE the new GGA.
[/quote]
Yeah man you're totally right, we never declared on NpO! Damn what was I thinking?

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='24 February 2010 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1267006562' post='2201212']
How many nations is that on TOOL now? Would wish ya luck, but at this point it is nothing more then a wagon.

There is no glory and honor when you jump in with 7 guys on a guy who is holding his own. But such is CN.
[/quote]

I'm more interested in how many alliances VE have declared on in total myself.

Good luck VE,

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='24 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1267007628' post='2201221']
[/quote]

I don't think VE have GGA's inherent respectability and class. VE are the fat kid that get to the end of the fight and get their face in the papers.

Edit: damn you homophones.

Edited by Hymenbreach