Something About Not Feeling Useful

Stetson76

[center][img] http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/Stetson1376/snafu.jpg[/img][/center]

Sadly the games of youth must come to an end at some point, hopscotch, jump rope, jacks, and most especially the various forms of stickball…

[center][img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1932/stickball9qj.jpg[/img][/center]

This is especially true when you’re not longer able to play without hurting yourself…

[center][img] http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/baseball-blooper.JPG[/img][/center]

The time has come for SNAFU to hang up the spikes and retire from the field of play. We have played the game for all it’s worth, but must admit when it has bested us.

I’d like to thank the Stickmen for an honorable fight, and the very generous terms they have offered us. SNAFU hereby agrees to surrender with the only stipulation that we remain neutral for the duration of the conflict, not re-entering or aiding anyone who is still engaged.

As a housekeeping note, the nation of Wales Tide tried to scam our opponents by switching to Stickmen POW in order to escape into peace mode. This is not how we operate and said nation has been asked to leave SNAFU. Hopefully, he can work out his issues and be given a second chance.

[center] [b]For SNAFU[/b]

Stetson of Axeland, Grand FUBAR
Madam CaVi of Spehan, Power Behind the Throne
Thoughberry of Newest Amsterdam, In House Leader
Drall of New Phyrexia, Out House Leader
Heheurfunny of Land of Hehe, Director of Damage Control
Raithen of Cataclysm, Director of Alliance Relations
Mista Wigga of Silios, Director of Making Nations Rich
Brunes of Brunston, Director of Illicit Affairs

[b]For iFOK[/b]

ikMark, triumvir
MikeTheFirst, triumvir

[b]For the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes[/b]

p0rksab3r, general
tiznoast, general
Schrodinger, general

[b]For the Finnish Cooperation Organization[/b]

Iosif Moldov, the Commissioner of Foreign Affairs and the entirity of Commissionary Council

[b]For the Viridian Entente[/b]

[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/VE/AS6veGreatSeal.gif[/img]

Solaris, Lord of the Entente
Impero, Duke of the Entente
Ryuusei, Secretary of Defense
Goldielax25, Secretary of the Interior
TypoNinja, Secretary of State
Kayvaan Shrike, Secretary of Economics[/center]

[quote]As a housekeeping note, the nation of Wales Tide tried to scam our opponents by switching to Stickmen POW in order to escape into peace mode. This is not how we operate and said nation has been asked to leave SNAFU. Hopefully, he can work out his issues and be given a second chance.[/quote]

Good show!

Congrats on peace and goodluck with rebuilding.

[quote name='Kryievla' date='21 February 2010 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1266779981' post='2195301']
Thank you for coming, and I hope your rebuilding is swift & smooth. :wub:

Also thanks to iFOK, I am very glad to see fair terms for these guys.
[/quote]
Very good point Kry, respect to those facing SNAFU over these terms

*Pansy puts Stickmen back on the Xmas list

[quote name='bigwoody' date='21 February 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1266779832' post='2195296']
You should have reversed the 2nd and 3rd words, then your announcement's acronym would be S.N.A.F.U.

Anyways, thank you for your contributions.
[/quote]

You'll notice something of a theme about our announcement Woody. I always spell out SNAFU in the title...but we also like our little SNAFU's thrown in as well. :P

Thanks for getting it. :D

Anyway, I'd just like to say, that this has been a lot of fun, and I really must say o/ purple (both allies and former foes).