SOS Brigade

Arrnea

[quote name='Locke' date='23 February 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1266983043' post='2200457']
...You plan on rolling my alliance because you dislike me? I think the comedy value of that would make up for any lost pixels. That said, I rather like that comparison. I [i]am[/i] ruthless enough to kill my own mother and vain enough to burn my own city for my vast gardens. :smug:
[/quote]
You never seem to QUITE get the meaning of my posts. Or you read too much (or too little) into them. I think others have made some overt threats against your alliance, but the Brotherhood has not. The fact that you seem to have a need to draw attention to yourself by attacking, deriding, berating, and verbally abusing others does not bode well for SOS I'm afraid...

[quote name='Katsumi' date='24 February 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1266985343' post='2200517']It appears we've entered an endless recursion of hate :smug:[/quote]
So it would seem. Better than an endless recursion of time, at any rate.

[quote name='BigKat' date='24 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1266988106' post='2200592']You never seem to QUITE get the meaning of my posts. Or you read too much (or too little) into them. I think others have made some overt threats against your alliance, but the Brotherhood has not. The fact that you seem to have a need to draw attention to yourself by attacking, deriding, berating, and verbally abusing others does not bode well for SOS I'm afraid...[/quote]
You'll notice we weren't the ones who started that cycle of "attacking, deriding, berating and verbally abusing others".

[quote name='BigKat' date='24 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1266988106' post='2200592']
You never seem to QUITE get the meaning of my posts. Or you read too much (or too little) into them. I think others have made some overt threats against your alliance, but the Brotherhood has not. The fact that you seem to have a need to draw attention to yourself by attacking, deriding, berating, and verbally abusing others does not bode well for SOS I'm afraid...
[/quote]
Well, you called me Nero, that much is certain, which obviously implies that it is for my actions and not that of my alliance. So let's assume for a moment that you're not backpedaling (silly, I know) and simply saying that I'm going to get someone else to roll us. I don't see how this changes anything. I'm sorry, but you never seem to [i]QUITE[/i] understand what I'm doing or why.

Also, it's SOS[u][i][b]団[/b][/i][/u], do please get the acronym right. It's in my profile, you have no excuse for not being able to use it.

[quote name='EddyH' date='24 February 2010 - 06:25 AM' timestamp='1267010920' post='2201252']
This will end well :)
[/quote]
Ideally with your nation burning to the ground. That would make my day. :)

Edited by Locke

Locke- You made a comment about how you didn't care if someone destroyed your nation, how it meant nothing to you- thus, my comparison to the old adage of Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Rome was being destroyed, but Nero could care less...Then somehow you take that to mean that I am threatening your alliance?

@ Arrnea, I will give you that in this thread some others responded with some provocative statements first. But Locke is usually the one out looking for ways to stir up trouble. I was speaking in more of a broader sense than to this specific thread. And what I said was meant as constructive criticism and maybe a warning to Locke that one person can cause their alliance a whole lot of trouble. Sometimes people are guilty of focusing only on themselves, and not how their actions can have ramifications for others.

Edited by BigKat

[quote name='BigKat' date='24 February 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1267023688' post='2201444']@ Arrnea, I will give you that in this thread some others responded with some provocative statements first. But Locke is usually the one out looking for ways to stir up trouble. I was speaking in more of a broader sense than to this specific thread. And what I said was meant as constructive criticism and maybe a warning to Locke that one person can cause their alliance a whole lot of trouble. Sometimes people are guilty of focusing only on themselves, and not how their actions can have ramifications for others.[/quote]
In a broader sense we are also not the first to start the provocative statements. In fact, in another very similar world, others began to spout them even before our Declaration of Existence went public and then came out in full force for said announcement. A similar progression has also occurred in this world.

We maintain our right to respond to provocation with provocation. Such is the essence of brinkmanship, which is very much applicable to this world.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Locke' date='24 February 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1267019206' post='2201357']
Well, you called me Nero, that much is certain, which obviously implies that it is for my actions and not that of my alliance. So let's assume for a moment that you're not backpedaling (silly, I know) and simply saying that I'm going to get someone else to roll us. I don't see how this changes anything. I'm sorry, but you never seem to [i]QUITE[/i] understand what I'm doing or why.

Also, it's SOS[u][i][b]団[/b][/i][/u], do please get the acronym right. It's in my profile, you have no excuse for not being able to use it.

Ideally with your nation burning to the ground. That would make my day. :)
[/quote]
Locke, First of all He has nothing to backpedal from, it's that simple and if you're planning on rolling BoD over this think again because you will come to regret it. BoD has my support(And Apparently he also has elb's and eddy's) thus has Murder Inc., Support. keep that in mind. BTW I'm not saying you have threatened BoD will you have kinda.
Also if eddy's nation is burning to the ground so will yours, I can guareentee that much.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='24 February 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1267024674' post='2201451']
In a broader sense we are also not the first to start the provocative statements. In fact, in another very similar world, others began to spout them even before our Declaration of Existence went public and then came out in full force for said announcement. A similar progression has also occurred in this world.

We maintain our right to respond to provocation with provocation. Such is the essence of brinkmanship, which is very much applicable to this world.
[/quote]
@ Arrnea, NO ONE CARES, And yes this IS A THREAT, if you hit BoD you will regret it, I know you won't let this go and are possibly planning on hitting BoD over this, i'm telling you know to drop it. Also people have reason to dislike SOSB or w/e you say it, point is idc.
Now as for w/e you reply next I Don't freakin Care.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Imploding Diarrhea' date='24 February 2010 - 06:52 AM' timestamp='1267016165' post='2201320']
Too early people, Everyone shut up and try to settle this dispute once we approach the last quarter of the round k?
[/quote]
This.

[quote name='Confusion' date='25 February 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1267047533' post='2202023']@ Arrnea, NO ONE CARES, And yes this IS A THREAT, if you hit BoD you will regret it, I know you won't let this go and are possibly planning on hitting BoD over this, i'm telling you know to drop it. Also people have reason to dislike SOSB or w/e you say it, point is idc.
Now as for w/e you reply next I Don't freakin Care.[/quote]
We never had any plans to roll BoD at any time. Seriously, we LIKE BigKat.

You on the other hand, are a fool if you think we care what you think or do, because it's been just one failure after another. A namechange won't change that.

Also, again, get our acronym right [b]please[/b]. It's not [b]SOSB[/b]. It's [b]SOS団[/b], or if you can't be bothered typing the Kanji, simply [b]SOS[/b].

Also pray tell, what is this 'reason' for people to dislike our alliance. Seriously, we didn't start this fire, but we'll sure as hell end it if that is what you want. :nuke:

Edited by Arrnea

Arena I dont think threats will get you far.
Everyone should save it for the last few weeks of TE.
Then all hell can break loose. :awesome:

[quote name='JakeTADLong' date='26 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1267208617' post='2205128']
Arena I dont think threats will get you far.
Everyone should save it for the last few weeks of TE.
Then all hell can break loose. :awesome:
[/quote]
What threats is Arrnea making? Please point them out because I don't see any at all.

If it's the 'we'll sure as hell end it if that is what you want', I don't see that as a threat either. I think it's more like a statement, that we will keep a promise of ending 'it' whatever 'it' may be.

[quote name='BigKat' date='24 February 2010 - 09:57 AM' timestamp='1267023688' post='2201444']
Locke- You made a comment about how you didn't care if someone destroyed your nation, how it meant nothing to you- thus, my comparison to the old adage of Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Rome was being destroyed, but Nero could care less...Then somehow you take that to mean that I am threatening your alliance?

@ Arrnea, I will give you that in this thread some others responded with some provocative statements first. But Locke is usually the one out looking for ways to stir up trouble. I was speaking in more of a broader sense than to this specific thread. And what I said was meant as constructive criticism and maybe a warning to Locke that one person can cause their alliance a whole lot of trouble. Sometimes people are guilty of focusing only on themselves, and not how their actions can have ramifications for others.
[/quote]
Actually, Nero could care a fair bit, but that's another story.

[quote name='EddyH' date='24 February 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1267044169' post='2201925']
Ideally with your nation burning to the ground. That would make my day.
LMAO BawJaws I never said anything but u can try and burn it if u want but then it really wont end well for SOSB
[/quote]
You think I care enough about you to actually even bother hitting you? Sorry bud, words is as far as this one will get unless you plan to step it up.

[quote name='EddyH' date='24 February 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1267044334' post='2201932']
I got nothing against SOSB but Locke u need to learn when to take a step back and listen :)
[/quote]
To who? You?

Goddammit, this is a weapon I never could have anticipated. Hernia from extended periods of laughter. I'll get you yet, you !@#$%^&! :((

[quote name='Confusion' date='24 February 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1267047533' post='2202023']
Locke, First of all He has nothing to backpedal from, it's that simple and if you're planning on rolling BoD over this think again because you will come to regret it. BoD has my support(And Apparently he also has elb's and eddy's) thus has Murder Inc., Support. keep that in mind. BTW I'm not saying you have threatened BoD will you have kinda.
Also if eddy's nation is burning to the ground so will yours, I can guareentee that much.

@ Arrnea, NO ONE CARES, And yes this IS A THREAT, if you hit BoD you will regret it, I know you won't let this go and are possibly planning on hitting BoD over this, i'm telling you know to drop it. Also people have reason to dislike SOSB or w/e you say it, point is idc.
Now as for w/e you reply next I Don't freakin Care.
[/quote]
You think I'm planning to roll anyone? Sorry, I don't give enough of a $%&@ for that. It is [i]you[/i] who seems to be the one who wants open warefare, I'm just !@#$@#$ with your head. And you're falling for it, hard.

[quote name='Diablofan' date='26 February 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1267209759' post='2205147']
What threats is Arrnea making? Please point them out because I don't see any at all.

If it's the 'we'll sure as hell end it if that is what you want', I don't see that as a threat either. I think it's more like a statement, that we will keep a promise of ending 'it' whatever 'it' may be.
[/quote]
I see that as a threat, and a statement.
You can't promise to end it. You cant see the future so you may not be able to end it. XD
Anyways lets keep this for the end of the round when all hell will break loose anyways.

[quote name='JakeTADLong' date='26 February 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1267214632' post='2205242']
I see that as a threat, and a statement.
You can't promise to end it. You cant see the future so you may not be able to end it. XD
Anyways lets keep this for the end of the round when all hell will break loose anyways.
[/quote]
Please elaborate further on how that is a threat. I'm still not comprehending on how it is one... you never even answered that question.

[quote name='Diablofan' date='27 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1267248815' post='2205921']
Please elaborate further on how that is a threat. I'm still not comprehending on how it is one... you never even answered that question.
[/quote]
Ok I NEVER SAID Arrnea Threatened, I said she might of, and tbh I don't care can we just end the pointless arguing right here.

[quote name='Confusion' date='27 February 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1267249858' post='2206002']Ok I NEVER SAID Arrnea Threatened, I said she might of, and tbh I don't care can we just end the pointless arguing right here.[/quote]
We'll end this 'pointless' arguing when you admit you have an unreasonable grudge against us and agree to shut up in future with regard to our alliance.

Also, get it right, I'm a guy. Always have been, always will be. Therefore, the 'she' pronoun is incorrect.

[quote name='Confusion' date='27 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1267249858' post='2206002']
Ok I NEVER SAID Arrnea Threatened, I said she might of, and tbh I don't care can we just end the pointless arguing right here.
[/quote]
I never said you did either. I was asking jake to elaborate on what threat he saw Arrnea made (if any).

Also, as Arrnea pointed out in the post above mine, he is a guy

[quote name='Arrnea' date='27 February 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1267253193' post='2206149']
We'll end this 'pointless' arguing when you admit you have an unreasonable grudge against us and agree to shut up in future with regard to our alliance.

Also, get it right, I'm a guy. Always have been, always will be. Therefore, the 'she' pronoun is incorrect.
[/quote]
First off, I won't be admitting anything that's not true, and I will not shut up from saying what I think, it's what makes me, me.
Oh and if you don't want to end the argument, be my guest but for now I need to get back to reality.