SOS Brigade

Arrnea

[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/es1axf.png[/img]

[size=5][b]Spreading Excitement all Over the World with Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade[/b][/size][/center]

Yes, we're back for Round Ten as well. This time, our Government has made one change and is currently as follows:

[b]Arrnea[/b], [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i]
[b]Azusa[/b], [i]ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student[/i]
[b]Mako Lim[/b], [i]Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot[/i]
[b]Soviet Haruhi[/b], [i]Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko[/i]
[b]Sareya[/b], [i]Ordinary Human and Errand Girl[/i]

May Haruhi guide us to glory!

[quote name='EddyH' date='22 February 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1266862156' post='2197534']
Good luck in the new round ladies :)
[/quote]
You have no idea how accurate that statement is. I think we have the highest female:male ratio of any alliance, period. :v:

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1266868993' post='2197689']
your theme annoys me to no end, i hope you die quickly
[/quote]

You can never truly kill us. Sorry to disappoint you. :smug:

Also, delicious tears ... of rage.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='22 February 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1266867682' post='2197667']
And the rest are... nvm...
[/quote]
Awesome? :awesome:

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1266868993' post='2197689']
your theme annoys me to no end, i hope you die quickly
[/quote]
THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'VE FULFILLED MY PRAYER, PRAISE BE TO GOD!
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/8/86/SOS_Tank.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Locke' date='22 February 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1266900122' post='2198513']
Awesome? :awesome:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'VE FULFILLED MY PRAYER, PRAISE BE TO GOD!
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/8/86/SOS_Tank.jpg[/img]
[/quote]I hear trying to roll with the big boys can be bad for your health, keep poking the bear. I dare you

[quote name='elborrador' date='23 February 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1266947726' post='2199210']
I hear trying to roll with the big boys can be bad for your health, keep poking the bear. I dare you
[/quote]
You act as if I give a !@#$ about what you do to my nation. OH NOES, I HAVE NOTHING, MAH PIXELS OH GAWD! D: I'll let you do whatever you please with my nation. I annoy you? Attack me, go ahead. I'll sit and laugh. There is nothing, nothing you can do to me whatsoever that will make me change. So if you're a "big boy" go and show it. It won't amount to much.

:nuke: [quote]You act as if I give a !@#$ about what you do to my nation. OH NOES, I HAVE NOTHING, MAH PIXELS OH GAWD! D: I'll let you do whatever you please with my nation. I annoy you? Attack me, go ahead. I'll sit and laugh. There is nothing, nothing you can do to me whatsoever that will make me change. So if you're a "big boy" go and show it. It won't amount to much.[/quote]

Time for the "big boys" to roll in and take out your pixels :nuke:

[quote name='Darth Pollard' date='23 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1266952382' post='2199322']
why can't you people just die already? D:

:wub: Locke
[/quote]
Oh, hey Pollard. :wub: You have an awesome nation name, by the way. :P

[quote name='Locke' date='23 February 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1266960399' post='2199620']
Oh, hey Pollard. :wub: You have an awesome nation name, by the way. :P
[/quote]

It's a shame he doesn't play TE and therefore, nobody will get the reference

[quote name='Locke' date='23 February 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1266948171' post='2199220']
You act as if I give a !@#$ about what you do to my nation. OH NOES, I HAVE NOTHING, MAH PIXELS OH GAWD! D: I'll let you do whatever you please with my nation. I annoy you? Attack me, go ahead. I'll sit and laugh. There is nothing, nothing you can do to me whatsoever that will make me change. So if you're a "big boy" go and show it. It won't amount to much.
[/quote]
And Nero fiddled while Rome burned...

[quote name='BigKat' date='23 February 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1266981100' post='2200401']
And Nero fiddled while Rome burned...
[/quote]
...You plan on rolling my alliance because you dislike me? I think the comedy value of that would make up for any lost pixels. That said, I rather like that comparison. I [i]am[/i] ruthless enough to kill my own mother and vain enough to burn my own city for my vast gardens. :smug: