NATO/TFD/GUN/LSF/ADI/LSN Surrender

Monster

[quote]My complaint is that you're hiding the largest NS nations. That has nothing to do with the fact that some of your nations are actually fighting. You're correct. Not all of you are cowards. It's really only your "fearless" leader and all of those nations who have hidden in peace mode for the entire war.

And let's not pretent they've just sat out for a round or two. 8 out of 10 of your largest nations haven't had a war in more than two weeks. Most of them haven't had a war the entire time. For the majority of the current hostilities, one full third of your NS has been hiding in these 8 nations. No fighting. Just cowering. While your allies take the hits they should be taking. While your allies fill the slots they should fill. NSO claims to stand by their allies, but their allies are in ruins because NSO is cowardly.

CSN wants more wars. There is no one nations left to declare on. If you think I don't have enough wars, please, please, please, declare on me. I beg of you, up our war count. I can't wait. We only have 299 wars LEFT. We just got all of our opponents to surrender. If only you were so successful... but then, you'd have to actually come out of peace mode to have our kind of success.[/quote]

Translation: Baw Baw, we can't get your big nations :'(

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='silentkiller' date='21 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1266804583' post='2195793']
Translation: Baw Baw, we can't get your big nations :'(
[/quote]

Pretty much. My nation was large enough to declare on his......about 20 nukes ago.

[quote name='Jocabia' date='21 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1266752517' post='2194920']
My complaint is that you're hiding the largest NS nations. That has nothing to do with the fact that some of your nations are actually fighting. You're correct. Not all of you are cowards. It's really only your "fearless" leader and all of those nations who have hidden in peace mode for the entire war.

And let's not pretent they've just sat out for a round or two. 8 out of 10 of your largest nations haven't had a war in more than two weeks. Most of them haven't had a war the entire time. For the majority of the current hostilities, one full third of your NS has been hiding in these 8 nations. No fighting. Just cowering. While your allies take the hits they should be taking. While your allies fill the slots they should fill. NSO claims to stand by their allies, but their allies are in ruins because NSO is cowardly.

CSN wants more wars. There is no one nations left to declare on. If you think I don't have enough wars, please, please, please, declare on me. I beg of you, up our war count. I can't wait. We only have 299 wars LEFT. We just got all of our opponents to surrender. If only you were so successful... but then, you'd have to actually come out of peace mode to have our kind of success.
[/quote]
Please sir, may I have some more of your tears? :mellow:

[quote name='Griff' date='21 February 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1266806168' post='2195819']
Please sir, may I have some more of your tears? :mellow:
[/quote]
And aside from that he isn't even correct. I believe only one of those nations he is talking about hasn't seen action in this war.

The NSO can not be held responsible for the inability of other alliances to stagger.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I went to zero infra and zero NS while in peace mode, right?

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

[quote name='Penkala' date='21 February 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1266763076' post='2194996']
The periphery alliances (NATO, TFD, etc. etc.) are the ones who gave NPO the necessary muscle to remain the dominant power in CN and assured NPO could continue to stomp alliances.
[/quote]

Yes because the likes of Super Friends stood firmly against the NPO during such times.

I'm sure that treaty Hoo signed with Moo was just because it was the right thing to do at the time, although he didn't support his actions, he still was a peripheral who helped NPO stomp alliances. Makes sense.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='21 February 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1266807091' post='2195835']
And aside from that he isn't even correct. I believe only one of those nations he is talking about hasn't seen action in this war.

The NSO can not be held responsible for the inability of other alliances to stagger.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I went to zero infra and zero NS while in peace mode, right?
[/quote]

I've lost over 70,000 Nation Strength and have been hit by 22 nukes. You know why? BECAUSE I'M A HIPPY, THAT'S WHY!

Just back from [ooc]vacation[/ooc] today.

Good to see peace though I was hoping for a few more rounds. FoB were honorable opponents, and were GR and everyone else we fought. Personally, I love GOONS witty banter. As for reps, no qualms here. We knew that we entered in on an oA and if we lost, there were to be reps. I would like to thank all involved for keeping the reps at a very very fair level. My hat is off to you.

o/ NATO
o/TFD
o/LSF
o/ GUN
o/ ADI
o/ LSN

and a fat o/ to all our opponents including those bad $@! mother $%&@ers in MK.