Joint Statement

Canik

[b]Joint Statement[/b]

In the interest of attempting to bring this destructive war to a quick and satisfactory conclusion for all involved, we (the undersigned alliances) wish to make known our offer of immediate peace for any alliance willing to conclude its wars and declare neutrality for the remainder of the conflict at large.

It is our hope that this policy can bring about a gradual de-escalation of the present conflict, with an aim towards eventually concluding it altogether.

If you have interest in this proposal, please contact the governments of those alliances with whom yours is engaged. The offer will remain in place and unaltered for the duration of the conflict at large.

This joint announcement has been made on behalf of the following alliances (note that more names may be added to this list in future):

[list]
[*]Boards Alliance Of Protectorate States
[*]Death Before Dishonor
[*]Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations
[*]DOOM
[*]Echelon
[*]Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics
[*]Global Democratic Alliance
[*]Global United Nations
[*]ICB
[*]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations
[*]Invicta
[*]Menotah
[*]Molon Labe
[*]NATO
[*]North Atlantic Defense Coalition
[*]Old Guard
[*]Olympus
[*]OMFG
[*]SNAFU
[*]The Foreign Division
[*]The Legion
[*]The Order of Light
[*]The Order of Righteous Nations
[*]The Order Of The Paradox
[*]The Phoenix Federation
[*]The Sweet Oblivion
[*]United Blue Directorate
[*]United Commonwealth Of Nations
[*]United Sovereign Nations
[*]Valhalla
[*]Veritas Aequitas
[*]Zenith
[/list]

EDIT:
Added Veritas Aequitas.
Added Global United Nations.

Edited by Canik

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nice to see in one place a list of alliances which support unwarranted aggression and wish to get away without paying for the massive damages they caused to over a hundred different alliances.

To those alliances listed by Canik above who entered the war through mandatory defensive treaty obligations, I wish you the best in your quest for white peace. To those alliances who entered this war through an oA or without any treaty cause, I personally will need to see a lot more on the table before I consider peace to be an appropriate course of action for you.

[quote name='Canik' date='18 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1266477573' post='2189171']
In the interest of attempting to bring this destructive war to a quick and satisfactory conclusion for all involved
[/quote]

Unsatisfactory, thanks though.

While I can't speak for the rest of the combatants, there is a special place in [s]my heart[/s] the depths of hell for those who oA into a CB-less war

I'm looking at you NATO and TFD [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/facepalm.gif[/img]