ADI Declaration of War

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='18 February 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1266469975' post='2188932']
Curse you, GOONS. You better save some of Warbuck's nation for us! ;)
[/quote]
right on time. i was waiting for Hoo to come stir up some drama. i was getting bored of people mindlessly criticizing \m/ cuz its cool

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Newhotness' date='18 February 2010 - 06:15 AM' timestamp='1266470159' post='2188935']
right on time. i was waiting for Hoo to come stir up some drama. i was getting bored of people mindlessly criticizing \m/ cuz its cool
[/quote]

How is Hoo stirring up drama by posting here? I hope I'm missing some sort of inside joke. :mellow:

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='18 February 2010 - 05:18 AM' timestamp='1266470291' post='2188939']
Can you just declare on Rok and get this over with?
[/quote]

From an outside point of view (well, not that much outside because TFD is fighting RoK and ADI is allied to NATO, but you get the point), I'd almost say the teasing is what this is all about :P

[quote name='nippy' date='18 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1266470406' post='2188945']
How is Hoo stirring up drama by posting here? I hope I'm missing some sort of inside joke. :mellow:
[/quote]
dammit i didnt wanna have to explain. now it just ruins it. <_<
i was kinda referring to the ADI/RoK drama that someone from one of the 2 alliances always seems to start up when either make an anouncement. thats all. lol

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='17 February 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1266469975' post='2188932']
[/quote]

dang, i was hoping to be the first to hope that RoK gets the chance to hit ADI.

[quote name='nippy' date='18 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1266470406' post='2188945']
[/quote]

I do not see how Hoo's post created any kind of drama.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='18 February 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1266469975' post='2188932']
[/quote]
Not as if you would do much with it. You would probably forget to GA or something to that effect.
/me cracks open a brew
I am still waiting, bud.

[quote name='Bluto' date='18 February 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1266474959' post='2189092']
Not as if you would do much with it. You would probably forget to GA or something to that effect.
/me cracks open a brew
I am still waiting, bud.
[/quote]
well considering youre waiting for it and he know it, im sure he will wait to do it.

[quote name='Yuurei' date='18 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1266474252' post='2189066']
I do not see how Hoo's post created any kind of drama.
[/quote] ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. /me facepalms. as long as hoo gets it. hes really the only one that matters

Edited by Newhotness

[quote name='Newhotness' date='18 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1266475351' post='2189106']
well considering youre waiting for it and he know it, im sure he will wait to do it.
[/quote]
The weak always do...I cannot wait until his failure of a war machine gets on its horse again, that is if it can climb up that high anymore at its old age.

[quote name='tobbogon' date='17 February 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1266469015' post='2188891']
Is it possible to win a thread this early?

Anway, weren't you given peace already? I thought that ment you were done fighting. Guess not. Too bad im not in GOONS.
[/quote]

ADI wasn't given peace, ADI gave peace. They are free to re-enter the war.

Having fun GOON-stomping, ADI!

Good luck GOONS, have fun out there!
o/ NATO

Honestly, I'm starting to believe that everyone is so scared of ADI's potential that they feel the need to flame us everytime we make an announcement. All this ADI flaming is getting a little exhausting if you ask me, so instead of retorting I'd like to dedicate this post to all of the ADI haters:
I want to show all of our haters love
this post's for you...
if you had it like us and i was in your shoes
id probably hate on us too...
see when youre getting big NS fast
all the haters hate that
because they hate to see you be successful...
i want to show all of our haters love,
so i wave to you like GOOD MORNING! :D

[quote name='the masheen' date='18 February 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1266478059' post='2189186']
Good luck GOONS, have fun out there!
o/ NATO

Honestly, I'm starting to believe that everyone is so scared of ADI's potential that they feel the need to flame us everytime we make an announcement. All this ADI flaming is getting a little exhausting if you ask me, so instead of retorting I'd like to dedicate this post to all of the ADI haters:
I want to show all of our haters love
this post's for you...
if you had it like us and i was in your shoes
id probably hate on us too...
see when youre getting big NS fast
all the haters hate that
because they hate to see you be successful...
i want to show all of our haters love,
so i wave to you like GOOD MORNING! :D
[/quote]
[OOC]As much as i love this song...Chamillionaire could never live up to what Tom Petty did with that beat.[OOC]
Let the haters hate, without them you would get complacent. Even if some of your haters couldn't have an intellectual conversation if they tried.

[quote name='the masheen' date='18 February 2010' post='2189186']<SNIP>

<SNIP>[/quote]
See, there are old and (once/now) important alliances (NPO, GGA, TPF, TOP etc) that get several hostile replies in almost every announcements/discussion about them. It's a very well known fact that some of that hostility is due to "envy" or "fear" of them, but I won't discuss whether those reasons are/were well-founded or not.
In your case, most of those hostile people would probably mention utter incompetency matched with an arrogant and untrustworthy attitude. Again, I won't discuss whether these critics are correct or not, but I suggest that you don't easily dismiss as mere "hating" that many people's negative opinion about ADI: you might later discover that it would have instead been a good idea to humbly ponder about ADI's mistakes, to try correct them while you still had time.

(Just sayin'... Feel free to ignore this suggestion, of course.)

[quote name='ktarthan' date='18 February 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1266481164' post='2189354']
I'm sure they'll have just as much success as UCN.
[/quote]

Aren't you the guys that had to call in PC and =LOST=?