A Message of Peace

bigwoody

[quote name='mattski133' date='17 February 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1266387055' post='2187199']
I was tap dancing earlier, but I'll say it now, whoever let TORN into peace mode and failed to meet the level of warfare that TR had established on TORN before being assured that they'd be held in war mode while we assisted our LEO brothers against purple and then our Orange Friends in C&G against TOP has failed in that respect and have managed to grab white peace while not consulting The Resistance in the matter at all; well that is just painful to endure and I'm not thrilled about it :P

[/quote]

We don't toil to TR. If you were interested in our activities you should have...I don't know...maybe made at least one diplomatic connection. Who knows then you might understand why we had to go the direction that we did, it sure seems to be stumbling you now. Good luck to you in your wars, I can only hope that you won't "endure" any more pain on our behalf. <_<

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sulli90' date='17 February 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1266396666' post='2187335']
We don't toil to TR. If you were interested in our activities you should have...I don't know...maybe made at least one diplomatic connection.[/quote]

We're not hanging around your channels or forums asking if you're gonna leave the war every day. It's up to you to tell us, if you are leaving, at least so that we could take over again.

[quote]Who knows then you might understand why we had to go the direction that we did, it sure seems to be stumbling you now.[/quote]

17:38 <********>: The 57th got rolled by an ally, thus effectively taking us from the fight. CoIN and The Fed were not prepared with warchests etc to carry on without us it seems

Mystery solved huh. Seems like that info would have been better delivered to us when you joined the fight, than by your friends the day after you left.

[quote]Good luck to you in your wars, I can only hope that you won't "endure" any more pain on our behalf. <_<[/quote]

We will be affected by this now that TORN has largely gotten into peace mode, so yeah, you've already caused future damage to TR and C&G.

But all things considered-

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/mattski133/fail6jw8.jpg[/img]

[quote name='mattski133' date='17 February 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1266444301' post='2188073']
We're not hanging around your channels or forums asking if you're gonna leave the war every day. It's up to you to tell us, if you are leaving, at least so that we could take over again.

17:38 <********>: The 57th got rolled by an ally, thus effectively taking us from the fight. CoIN and The Fed were not prepared with warchests etc to carry on without us it seems

Mystery solved huh. Seems like that info would have been better delivered to us when you joined the fight, than by your friends the day after you left.

We will be affected by this now that TORN has largely gotten into peace mode, so yeah, you've already caused future damage to TR and C&G.

But all things considered-

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/mattski133/fail6jw8.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Mystery solved: yes you are arrogant. I realize that perhaps we did not communicate with you regarding our intent to discuss peace arrangements with WFF & TORN however they were communicated to our treaty partner. You are NOT our treaty partner. The information contained in the quotes regarding our warchests is not entirely accurate however we do have some membership that don't maintain the necessary warchest, no different than any other alliance. However, we chose to exit when roughly 45% of our bloc strength was crippled due to a absurd attack from their ally. Obviously, that severely hindered our ability to be effective in waging war against our two targets, furthermore, with the bulk of our nations (those in the 10k-20k) fighting against nuclear capable nations while not themselves capable they were of reduced effectiveness without the additional strength of the 57th. I shouldn't have to be on here justifying this to you, whom we do not maintain a relationship with but I chose to do so be helpful. Hopefully despite our short entry into this war (in which we did cause some severe damage BTW),

Oh BTW, before I forget we had absorbed originally 12 slots against TORN (9 nations) and were not the only major players against them... so if the bulk of TORN has entered peace mode, perhaps you need to look at others as well. In fact, of the 9 nations that we engaged, 4 entered peace mode otherwise the remainder are still active war nations.....

[quote]Mystery solved: yes you are arrogant. I realize that perhaps we did not communicate with you regarding our intent to discuss peace arrangements with WFF & TORN however they were communicated to our treaty partner. You are NOT our treaty partner. The information contained in the quotes regarding our warchests is not entirely accurate however we do have some membership that don't maintain the necessary warchest, no different than any other alliance. However, we chose to exit when roughly 45% of our bloc strength was crippled due to a absurd attack from their ally. Obviously, that severely hindered our ability to be effective in waging war against our two targets, furthermore, with the bulk of our nations (those in the 10k-20k) fighting against nuclear capable nations while not themselves capable they were of reduced effectiveness without the additional strength of the 57th. I shouldn't have to be on here justifying this to you, whom we do not maintain a relationship with but I chose to do so be helpful. Hopefully despite our short entry into this war (in which we did cause some severe damage BTW),

Oh BTW, before I forget we had absorbed originally 12 slots against TORN (9 nations) and were not the only major players against them... so if the bulk of TORN has entered peace mode, perhaps you need to look at others as well. In fact, of the 9 nations that we engaged, 4 entered peace mode otherwise the remainder are still active war nations.....[/quote]

I appoligize if I came off as arrogant, I was only trying to come off as extremely angry.

What you've said here is, you entered the war arena with TORN without any communication with us, without the means to fight longer than a week, without a core of nations that could be considered effective, and then left the war, without telling us that either. You decided that the 57th leaving meant you could not continue the war, despite us being a query away. You are saying this is normal.

I'm saying it's not normal. I don't think we're not going to see eye to eye here so I'll leave you to peace and quiet. Sorry for your time.

[quote]Not sure you guys should be knocking them for their war chests, Mattski. That being said, Nexus did their best against us, but their hand was most certainly forced by a lack of preparation on their part as well as the GLOF incident.[/quote]

To be fair 57th was knocking them, I really don't know if that's true or not. You're certainly well-prepared, and we're still ready to party. ;)

Good work ladies and gentlemen!
o/ TORN!

To WFF, CoIN, 57th Overlanders, and the Federation, you know, those directly involved, I hope you enjoyed your wars.
o/ Casualties!

To the peanut gallery wishing ill towards those directly involved... I've got room to host three of your nations in the Blow Stuff Up Redneck Olympics. Still. Come get some. Seriously. I'm starting to feel unloved.
:smug:

Edited by PrideAssassin