What ya say? What ya say? What ya say? What?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1266327120' post='2185493']
Ouch, if GOONS needed backup seems they got it. Good luck to UCN.
[/quote]

Yep, we'll need it.

Still, my first encounter with PC was fun, it always helps when your opponent seems like a decent fellow.

[quote name='drommels' date='16 February 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1266340312' post='2185743']
We have to find new targets. We cannot let PC win this race ;)
[/quote]

That's it. It's time for another 10 ghost DoW's. Brb. :)

<3 FOK

Good luck, UCN - I hope you are as excited for 11 PM as we are!

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='16 February 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1266340721' post='2185750']
Good luck, UCN - I hope you are as excited for 11 PM as we are!
[/quote]

Either you are planning to do something dastardly in 5 hours time, or you are referring to that lovely 06.00hours, when my nation awakes to the dawn chorus of wailing bombs. In which case, more the merrier, as we have a porridge surplus to chow through. :P

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='16 February 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1266299522' post='2184893']
We'll do our best. Valhalla and BAPS were such a hot date though, it'll be hard to let go. ;)
[/quote]
Im truly jealous here you cheating !@#$%^&* you said it was forever. I guess you just wanted my missle and now your leaving typical PC your nothing but a war slut :lol1:

Light em up UCN

[quote name='O-Dog' date='16 February 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1266343227' post='2185780']
Either you are planning to do something dastardly in 5 hours time, or you are referring to that lovely 06.00hours, when my nation awakes to the dawn chorus of wailing bombs. In which case, more the merrier, as we have a porridge surplus to chow through. :P
[/quote]

That time came and went! Hope it didn't catch you off guard. I don't think my targets realized we declared early to sneak in an extra nuke. :P

[quote name='Alterego' date='16 February 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1266349277' post='2185977']
Dont forget Polar, you've been busy.
[/quote]

I had fun and have a lot of respect for BAPS and Valhalla. We have some good history, and you guys keep things fun.

That doesn't carry over to Polar. I don't respect the !@#$%^&* Grub or his predecessors have pulled. Not hard to imagine I have no faith in their future either.