Concerning the War of Aggression against C&G

Archon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Propaganda is political information designed to persuade. That said.

This is certainly an interesting take. However, I don't see any basis whatsoever other than the usual paranoia that you accuse TOP of so frequently which justifies the belief that TOP will take any opportunity available to attack the C&G Union, especially when less than a year ago they used an ODP to come to your defense when they had several MDPs to the other side.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='15 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1266289747' post='2184127']
Quite simply Archon, if yours is a general reflection of the attitude of all of C&G, you've not nearly bled enough.

Enjoy the war. More importantly, enjoy bringing about that which C&G fears the most.
[/quote]
So help me, if Archon does bring about a bear cavalry, CnG will rise as one to slay him. And that is a promise.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='15 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1266289747' post='2184127']
Quite simply Archon, if yours is a general reflection of the attitude of all of C&G, you've not nearly bled enough.

Enjoy the war. More importantly, enjoy bringing about that which C&G fears the most.
[/quote]
If you're trying to say CnG fears anything, you're wrong. [OOC]They're pretty much World War II Japan, except without losing[/OOC]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='15 February 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1266289747' post='2184127']

[/quote]

The Flying Tigers are coming back?!? :frantic:

Edited by infinite citadel

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1266289853' post='2184136']

This is certainly an interesting take. However, I don't see any basis whatsoever other than the usual paranoia that you accuse TOP of so frequently which justifies the belief that TOP will take any opportunity available to attack the C&G Union, especially when less than a year ago they used an ODP to come to your defense when they had several MDPs to the other side.
[/quote]
Err..the fact that they attacked us when we were at our weakest (allies engaged etc)?

I think he even stated that.

See Crymson quote~

[quote name='President Sitruk' date='15 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266289884' post='2184138']
white peace or war? to war!

CnG not looking for a way into the war? laughable.
[/quote]
You know what happens in CnG government channels? Hmmm.. how is that?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1266289853' post='2184136']

[/quote]
We just made up the quote of Crymson saying we were a threat and that they wanted to bloody us up.

You tout the word paranoia as if it wasn't legitimate, actual, real future circumstances of CnG joining the war. You can spin the technical aspect of it being an aggressive action, but the [i]aggressive[/i] action was a defensively preemptive move. The real paranoia here is continuing the war that should have and [i]did[/i] 'end' because the opposing alliance doesn't like you and might 'be a threat' to you.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='15 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1266289747' post='2184127']

[/quote]

I'm not sure how this post can bring about "2Denials1Stumpy" but okay.

[quote name='SpoiL' date='15 February 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1266290046' post='2184148']
You tout the word paranoia as if it wasn't legitimate, actual, real future circumstances of CnG joining the war. You can spin the technical aspect of it being an aggressive action, but the [i]aggressive[/i] action was a defensively preemptive move. The real paranoia here is continuing the war that should have and [i]did[/i] 'end' because the opposing alliance doesn't like you and might 'be a threat' to you.
[/quote]
If TOP and NSO have some form of future predicting device, then I for one would be greatly interested in buying it off of you.

[quote name='President Sitruk' date='15 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1266290106' post='2184151']
Oh shi- :ph34r: I've been had!
[/quote]
I knew it!!

[quote name='SpoiL' date='15 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1266290046' post='2184148']
[/quote]
It wasn't the paranoia of us joining. It was the paranoia of us standing staunchly opposed to TOP in everything they do.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='15 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1266289982' post='2184145']
Err..the fact that they attacked us when we were at our weakest (allies engaged etc)?
[/quote]
You mean, they used strategy?

Duh. When trying to win a war, you don't plan to hit people at their strongest.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1266289853' post='2184136']

[/quote]
Except they declared an aggressive war on us... and we didn't on them. Stop grasping at straws.

Well, look at it this way - with every politically strong alliance beating down on each other, nobody will have to worry about anyone going after anyone after the war is over, win or lose, because no one will be able to do much of anything at all.

Then NPO's terms will end, they'll shoot back to the #1 spot, and it will be like Karma never happened. :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='15 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1266290117' post='2184153']
yawn. Was this supposed to be enlightening? I could have written this for you last week if you had asked.
[/quote]
I see your alliance affiliation and disagree.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='15 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1266290117' post='2184153']
yawn. Was this supposed to be enlightening? I could have written this for you last week if you had asked.

This is just a rehash of C&G propaganda over the last 2 weeks.
[/quote]
Pretty much, this.

His side will hail him like they always do. The rest of us will just roll our eyes. Personally, I wish he'd take his own advice and just shut up and fight.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1266290156' post='2184156']
You mean, they used strategy?

Duh. When trying to win a war, you don't plan to hit people at their strongest.
[/quote]
Perfect, so we agree.

They attacked us aggressively and to win a war against us, when we were at our weakest because our allies were in a different conflict.

[quote name='the lizard queen' date='15 February 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1266290183' post='2184159']
I like how he termed it a "war of aggression" even though they were planning do the exact same damn thing to TOP and company.
[/quote]
We never once planned to declare aggressively on TOP and their allies. If they forced our hand by declaring on a treaty partner then that would be a different story altogether.

[quote name='the lizard queen' date='15 February 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1266290183' post='2184159']
I like how he termed it a "war of aggression" even though they were planning do the exact same damn thing to TOP and company.
[/quote]
Please, do tell the details.