Invicta Passes Two Million!

Jorost

[quote name='Owned-You' date='15 February 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1266279435' post='2183688']
It's been fun, but this isn't your final stand...so I hope you don't make it as such. CN doesn't need more people going rogue or leaving the game then it already has at this point in time. That being said, I hope you all keep on fighting until you deem it otherwise.
[/quote]

One way to help achieve the goal of keeping folks around is to stop sending 15 alliances to war on 1.
Talk about saturation! All that is needed is enough to do the job ... not make it ridiculous.
I know you're not responsible for the numbers, but I'm just saying it here because it is a good place to say it.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized my original comment made no sense.

Invicta, please wake up. I know that many of us have no desire to see you destroyed. You've been offered extremely generous ways out of this.

Peggy Sue, you should really learn the concept of ghost DoW's.

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='15 February 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1266279643' post='2183698']
One way to help achieve the goal of keeping folks around is to stop sending 15 alliances to war on 1.
Talk about saturation! All that is needed is enough to do the job ... not make it ridiculous.
I know you're not responsible for the numbers, but I'm just saying it here because it is a good place to say it.
[/quote]

SG surely sent 15 fresh alliances to fight solely Invicta alone.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='15 February 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1266279657' post='2183699']

Invicta, please wake up. I know that many of us have no desire to see you destroyed. You've been offered extremely generous ways out of this.

[/quote]

What, in my earlier comment, makes you presume I don't know a ghost DOW?

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='15 February 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1266279643' post='2183698']
[/quote]

It shouldn't matter how many alliances are hitting one, I don't particularly care to be honest. What matters is if the alliance has the resolve to stay afterwords, unlike various others in similar situations. I don't ever really feel compassion or empathy for alliances in that situation simply because it's not my nature too nor has that luxury ever been afforded too me.

That said, I'll repeat my initial sentiment; I look forward too seeing Invicta re-build post-war and move on to bigger and better things.

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='15 February 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1266279880' post='2183705']
What, in my earlier comment, makes you presume I don't know a ghost DOW?
[/quote]

Either you don't understand warfare or you're purposely misrepresenting the odds Invicta is facing to garner sympathy.

And please stop complaining. It's not like your allies haven't done the same exact thing.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Jorost' date='15 February 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1266278807' post='2183655']We will not surrender. We will fight until an honorable peace can be achieved. We will fight until Hell freezes over. And then we will fight on the ice.[/quote]

That might take a while if you guys keep saying the only way you'll surrender is if everyone else agrees not to re-enter the conflict... Until then, lets just make the most of the opportunity to fight in some wars before everything blows over, clears up and everyone gets so bored they start praying for a new war to pop up.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='15 February 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1266279657' post='2183699']

[/quote]
Only Invicta doesn't want out of it. Invicta doesn't plan to leave their friends behind. Get their friends out, and they will too, but not a second before.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='15 February 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1266279657' post='2183699']Invicta, please wake up. I know that many of us have no desire to see you destroyed. You've been offered extremely generous ways out of this.[/quote]

MaGneT, at least two of Invicta's allies have told me they're amazed at how pig-headed the alliance's leadership is. Always wanting the last word. Always insisting on being right. (Could've been more than two, but I've been a bit sleep-deprived of late.)

I say let them be right, if 'right' means destroyed. Let them have the last word, as long as that last word is "Nordreich" and they say it while choking on their own blood. (Actually, their last word could be "Rosebud" for all I care. But "Nordreich" would be awfully nice.)

I am completely indifferent as to their future. If they don't care, why should I? Why should anyone?

Downward to one million!

[quote name='Jorost' date='16 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1266278807' post='2183655']/snip

We will not surrender. We will fight until an honorable peace can be achieved. We will fight until Hell freezes over. And then we will fight on the ice.[/quote]

Very classy line there Jorost...

Well done to Invicta. o/

[quote name='nicktheww2fanatic' date='15 February 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1266280200' post='2183716']
We won't be quitting anytime soon, I am willing to go into ZI and bill lock, as are all of us.
[/quote]
Way to beat your enemies Invicta style
1. go to ZI and bill lock
2. get deleted and have Invicta wiped from the face of CN
3. ???????
4. Profit

but congratz on all that 2 million stuff

[quote name='Darth Blitzer' date='15 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1266280704' post='2183737']
3. ???????
4. Profit

but congratz on all that 2 million stuff
[/quote]

eh, not deleted, you only wish we get deleted. There are ways out of bill lock.

[quote name='Darth Blitzer' date='16 February 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1266280704' post='2183737']
[/quote]

I don't know if you're ironic or something but neither ZI nor bill-lock can cause a nation to disappear from the face of Planet Bob.

Just sayin'

[quote name='Weirdgus' date='15 February 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1266281367' post='2183765']
I don't know if you're ironic or something but neither ZI nor bill-lock can cause a nation to disappear from the face of Planet Bob.

Just sayin'
[/quote]

Ya i know, i'm more or less just trying to say Invicta is Invicta's greatest enemy if they plan to go that far

[quote name='Infopowerbroker' date='15 February 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1266281349' post='2183762']
<3 Invicta!

<3 Doing the right thing, until the end :D

<3 :Purple Wub:

[img]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/political-pictures-bus-stop.jpg[/img]

If you need a ride, I'll give you a ride to work xD
[/quote]

I could use a lift IPB...
But are you willing to drive all night to get here?