Death Before Dishonour

Veneke

That's just it. If you take things out of context, as we have all done, then you can make the statements say whatever you want them to. Which is what Ven has been saying the whole time.

EDIT:Clarification.

Edited by JTKirk

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='evilsquirrel' date='15 February 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1266263102' post='2183303']
Listen here you retarded !@#$@#$ gerbil or whatever it is you are, either way you need to be kicked, run over, stomped or a nice combo of all three. Take your midget $@! and your pathetic excuse for a lightsaber out of here before I pimp smack you with it. The new name for GLoF should be dishonor. You pathetic alliance attacked on false evidence. SO CHARLES? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU BLOODY RETARDED JACKASS GERBIL !@#$%*!
[/quote]

haha pissed you off you tree rat..............I would like to see you try if you would like I will PM you my address and you can come over..........we can see how tough you are.............otherwise fight back like a good little follower of your lying dictator and stfu.

Charles the Great, truly, you do nothing but shed negative light upon GLoF in these discussions, it's best if you stayed out of it. We are on opposite sides in this matter, but as a gentleman I must try to save even my opposition from the embarrasment that ye provide. Consider it a friendly bit of advice.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' date='15 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1266263102' post='2183303']
Listen here you retarded !@#$@#$ gerbil or whatever it is you are, either way you need to be kicked, run over, stomped or a nice combo of all three. Take your midget $@! and your pathetic excuse for a lightsaber out of here before I pimp smack you with it. The new name for GLoF should be dishonor. You pathetic alliance attacked on false evidence. SO CHARLES? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU BLOODY RETARDED JACKASS GERBIL !@#$%*!
[/quote]

Saving this for hilarity.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' date='15 February 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1266263102' post='2183303']
[/quote]

I sympathise with you, but you're not doing your alliance any favours.

Thats fine great one, I have had about enough of this anyway..........it is quite obvious no one is changing their mind either way.........I have yet to see anything to sway my opinion from believing the experts on our side and the other side is equally unwilling to be swayed by anything we say.......... nothing new has been said either way in days.............the only thing I see is 57th trying to play pity me we didnt do it.........and us saying yes you did own up or else............and I didnt start the threats the tree rat did.......easy to hide behind a computer screen.........

I would say the only reason you want me to shut up is tree rat is becoming unhinged.......as for being embarassed what would I be embarassed about...........I have said nothing but the truth and personal opinion.

[quote name='Charles the Great' date='15 February 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1266264415' post='2183348']
Thats fine great one, I have had about enough of this anyway..........it is quite obvious no one is changing their mind either way.........I have yet to see anything to sway my opinion from believing the experts on our side and the other side is equally unwilling to be swayed by anything we say.......... nothing new has been said either way in days.............the only thing I see is 57th trying to play pity me we didnt do it.........and us saying yes you did own up or else............and I didnt start the threats the tree rat did.......easy to hide behind a computer screen.........

I would say the only reason you want me to shut up is tree rat is becoming unhinged.......as for being embarassed what would I be embarassed about...........I have said nothing but the truth and personal opinion.
[/quote]

Errrr.... your opinion is not fact so....yeah. Also, you have no proof. The paper thing piece of proof you had showed has been torn apart. Im pretty sure my opinion is also my personal opinion or do I need one of those fancy disclaimer things? And technically arent you hiding behind a computer screen too? Whatever, I got to finish reading my book

BTW. Bagpuss......your name is full of win!!!!!!! B-)

Edited by evilsquirrel

After reading the peace talks the only thing I have to add to this discussion is how impressed I am with ThunderStrike for being able to maintain a neutral demeanor in the face of GLoF's abject refusal to admit they've done anything wrong.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' date='15 February 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1266266109' post='2183389']
Errrr.... your opinion is not fact so....yeah. Also, you have no proof. The paper thing piece of proof you had showed has been torn apart. Im pretty sure my opinion is also my personal opinion or do I need one of those fancy disclaimer things? And technically arent you hiding behind a computer screen too? Whatever, I got to finish reading my book

BTW. Bagpuss......your name is full of win!!!!!!! B-)
[/quote]

torn apart by who? no one who matters to me thats for sure.......

[quote name='NoFish' date='15 February 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1266266175' post='2183392']
After reading the peace talks the only thing I have to add to this discussion is how impressed I am with ThunderStrike for being able to maintain a neutral demeanor in the face of GLoF's abject refusal to admit they've done anything wrong.
[/quote]
Indeed, I know I couldn't have maintained a neutral position were I in his situation.

[quote name='evilsquirrel' date='15 February 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1266263102' post='2183303']
[/quote]

Okay, you are my new favourite poster. This was the greatest thing I've ever read on the OWF.

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' date='15 February 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1266266963' post='2183412']
It is because your government handled this poorly, both in verifying the source the most recent screenshot came from and in how you treated an MDoAP ally when this information was given to you. Now when people come out and point out the new screenshot is forged you backtrack and claim that it is irrelevant and say that the screenshots from Veneke were forged and that Veneke's act of allegedly forging these IP screenshots (which I hope you can see is far from conclusive) is a valid reason to immediately cancel the treaty and attack 57th without giving them anywhere near a sufficient amount of time to explain themselves or respond to these accusations.

Now when you have people from a broad spectrum of the community (I would never have expected Voodoo to be defending 57th, nor NSO) trying to point out to you that the first IP screenshots may not be fake as you claim, you hunker down and shut yourselves off from criticism.

With that said, I would like to thank Alexg for working with me to try and get to the bottom of who created that fake screenshot of Veneke. I still would like to believe that someone has fooled GLOF into attacking 57th, likely the same person who made this screenshot. I just wish GLOF as a whole were more willing to entertain the possibility that they may be wrong in this situation.
[/quote]

I could not have said it better myself. You good sir, are a scholar.

[quote name='Ragnor' date='15 February 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1266266436' post='2183398']
Indeed, I know I couldn't have maintained a neutral position were I in his situation.
[/quote]

As many people will be aware, I'm not keen on mediator's, but Thunderstrike in this has been amazing. I had to admit I was kinda nervous when he said that this was his first time mediating, but by all accounts he made a very good showing of himself considering the situation.

o/ Thunder Strike

[quote name='evilsquirrel' date='15 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1266263102' post='2183303']
[/quote]

A fine example of the quality recruits that were joining as I left...

I dunno wtf all this talk about mech and I having grudges. I had every intent on staying with the 57th even after my close friend Mechanus left. We have played online games together for 4-5 years, so when I was given the choice(by Veneke in Query, logs are somewhere im sure if they are that important) to stay in the 57th or continue to be Mechs friend I of course decided to leave the 57th and join GLoF (the other differences veneke and I had (slight disagreement on some Tech Dept issues) also helped contribute to that decision). I hated to leave behind the alliance i spent over a year with building from the ground up.(Which included organizing the Tech Deals into a somewhat smooth process which helped quickly grow the smaller nations while at the same time quickly building up the tech levels of our higher nations, i put ALOT of time into this, so it is killing me to see it all go down the drain)

I have always jokingly called Veneke a Douche that is true, but I did stop when I was asked by GLoF leadership to not disrespect an ally, and so i quit even if it was all in good fun (so i thought).

Yes, when i was asked to leave (did i really have a choice to stay? lol), I attacked Veneke because I was told he was the one who provided proof i was a "SPY" and I called BS on this but being without an alliance and not wanting to find another one i just decided eh ill Die rather than accept the BS claims against me. So if anyone here was/is living by death before dishonor it was me, I was going to sacrifice 2 years of work to get a little payback, it is just entries in a database afterall.

Basically what Im trying to get across is after Gyouza left the 57th, I basically just ignored the 57th, sure i may have been in there public irc idleing but mainly because i never took it out of my auto-connect script in mirc lol. I have no grudge against the 57th or any of its members(that includes you Veneke...(i may be kicked out again for this but....you Douche :D)), and only attacked saints and dirt after they hit me.

Hopefully this can come to a peaceful solution soon...and no Veneke im not only saying that because im all out of nukes!(/mutters something about your awesome SDI and how mine never frakking works) LOL

ok well i really hate typing walls of text and even worse is reading Venekes, so that is another + to having a solution to this crisis soon. and this finishes my first and last public comment on this issue.

[b]Summary for those who skipped the wall of rambling text - I have no grudge against Veneke or any of the other members in the 57th, or heck anyone in CN period.[/b]

So Veneke's been saying stuff that's controversial behind closed doors, nothing new, nothing relevant. I'm not a fan of the 57th myself, but there's a certain point at which stuff just becomes ludicrous. Either way, the sooner this ends the better, 'cause the whining from Ven is getting on my nerves. Go GLOF?

Also, I think evilsquirrel is just a few years late. Would have been a great member in a certain alliance.

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='Aloop' date='15 February 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1266269355' post='2183466']
So Veneke's been saying stuff that's controversial behind closed doors, nothing new, nothing relevant. I'm not a fan of the 57th myself, but there's a certain point at which stuff just becomes ludicrous. Either way, the sooner this ends the better, 'cause the whining from Ven is getting on my nerves. Go GLOF?

Also, I think evilsquirrel is just a few years late. Would have been a great member in a certain alliance.
[/quote]
Awwwww thanks big guy :wub:

Well I could say something but a log dump is better I say. The bolded section for those not reading it all is Ven asking me if I would be interested in being a spy. He ca me to me on several occasions with a specific AA in mind in query unfortunately my IRC client wasn't set to keep query logs. Ill own up I did discuss the possibilities and to my understanding there is nothing wrong with this but near the start he blatantly asks if I would be willing to.

[quote](8:04:34 PM) Veneke[57th]: Just an idea I want to float.... to gain a reaction more than anything else... if you were told that it was possible to, (as an official 57th sponsored programme) gather information on, other alliances, how would you react?
(8:05:08 PM) Gyouza[57th]: would I have to deal with said other alliances?
(8:05:14 PM) Veneke[57th]: Or, perhaps, how do you think it wuold be done?
(8:05:16 PM) Veneke[57th]: *would
(8:05:28 PM) Veneke[57th]: Only to the extent that you would have to gather information off of them
(8:05:40 PM) Gyouza[57th]: I see...
(8:05:42 PM) Veneke[57th]: how you do that, I'm leaving up to you. How would you go about it Gyouza?
(8:06:16 PM) Gyouza[57th]: hmmm.... well prolly try to get in as a diplomat then buddy up with someone in a position where they might talk
(8:06:26 PM) Gyouza[57th]: like when drunk or in passing
(8:06:36 PM) ***Veneke[57th] nods
[b](8:06:44 PM) Veneke[57th]: Would that be something you'd be interested in doing?
(8:06:53 PM) Gyouza[57th]: hmm sounds like work
(8:07:13 PM) Gyouza[57th]: I dont think I could keep my title as lazy !@#$%^& if I did[/b]
(8:07:24 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol, you have a point there
(8:08:04 PM) Veneke[57th]: another option you could consider is doing something like tracking their movementson the OWF, the wiki and things of that nature... good/bad/good lord Ven, that's a $%&@load of work!
(8:08:46 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye I think its more work than spending time befriending someone just so its easier for the knife to go in
(8:09:06 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, that's what I was thinking as well
(8:09:15 PM) Veneke[57th]: any other ways that would come to mind?
(8:09:33 PM) Gyouza[57th]: besides straight up switching alliance as a spai? no
(8:09:52 PM) Veneke[57th]: And if you were to go that route...
(8:10:48 PM) Gyouza[57th]: well maybe easier but I could see our number dropping damn fast as ppl went out on assignment
(8:11:03 PM) Gyouza[57th]: and we maybe busted after 1 person either slips or we play their ace
(8:11:17 PM) ***Veneke[57th] nods
(8:11:25 PM) Veneke[57th]: There is always the possibility of proxies....
(8:11:44 PM) Gyouza[57th]: that there is but then we put our nations at risk dont we?
(8:12:07 PM) Veneke[57th]: Indeed we do. But doesn't Roosterton and East Van run their nations that way?
(8:12:16 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye I believe they do
(8:13:34 PM) Veneke[57th]: What kind of benefits do you think we'd gain from sending a few people out to various alliances in that manner? What kind of risks, and do you think the possible gains outweigh the risks?
(8:14:31 PM) Gyouza[57th]: hmm well we risk being caught and likely a war/heavy hatred and distrust from the rest of Bob gains would likely be some great info and the ability to sow the seeds of distrust inside alliances
(8:15:19 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, all very valid points. Activity wise, do you think it would boost internal activity?
(8:15:46 PM) Gyouza[57th]: it could but then people would be spending time with the other alliances as well
(8:15:56 PM) Veneke[57th]: Also, if we're caught, its very likely that both nations would be deleted for multi-ing.
(8:15:58 PM) Gyouza[57th]: and the ppl likely to go up for it would be our core actives already
(8:16:04 PM) Gyouza[57th]: that to
(8:16:12 PM) Veneke[57th]: hmm... point there alright
(8:17:18 PM) Veneke[57th]: So, do you think that it would be worth it?
(8:18:14 PM) Gyouza[57th]: it might be to have a few go out if people are willing
(8:18:28 PM) Gyouza[57th]: its not quite something I think we should try and push ppl into
(8:18:38 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, I certainly agree on that.
(8:18:43 PM) Gyouza[57th]: oh and another downside they might turn double agent on us
(8:19:27 PM) Veneke[57th]: There is that possibility, if that happened, we'd be humped... we'd definitely need to be sure of that persons loyalty before they were sent out.
(8:19:38 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye
(8:19:59 PM) Veneke[57th]: If you were to choose a front for such an organization, how would you disguise it?
(8:20:33 PM) Gyouza[57th]: hmm are we talking for the multi'ing or someone switching?
(8:20:51 PM) Veneke[57th]: Both if you'd like.... which would you be leaning towards?
(8:21:03 PM) Gyouza[57th]: someone switching could have the best for hell raising I think
(8:21:23 PM) Gyouza[57th]: they could act like they had a big fight with our .gov and "seeking revenge"
(8:21:38 PM) Gyouza[57th]: and in turn could feed false info into who ever
(8:22:03 PM) Veneke[57th]: Its more likely though that they could be traced back to us though, wouldn't it? Whereas, with a multi, the odds of being traced back are minimal.
(8:22:24 PM) Veneke[57th]: Also, wouldn't that process prevent them from re-joining the 57th?
(8:22:48 PM) Veneke[57th]: I'm not advocating either one, I'm just pointing out holes where I see them
(8:22:48 PM) Gyouza[57th]: well yes that would look bad when they came back
(8:23:50 PM) Gyouza[57th]: the multi'ing is somewhat safer since either way if your caught your either deleted or ZI'd the multi'ing helps protect the alliance as a whole
(8:24:00 PM) Gyouza[57th]: and the general good name of your own nation
(8:24:14 PM) Veneke[57th]: let's scale it back a bit... if you wanted to gain information about another alliance and what they're up to, without going the multi/switching route, how would you obtain it?
(8:24:24 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, there is that... though you also run the risk of being banned from CN.
(8:24:41 PM) Veneke[57th]: No amount of your good name will undo that.
(8:24:55 PM) Gyouza[57th]: well I personally would likely go the buddy route
(8:25:26 PM) Veneke[57th]: That does limit your intelligence to your allies surely though?
(8:25:37 PM) Gyouza[57th]: but I think its cause ppl seem to trust me relatively quickly like I was in charge of aid here in what a week after joining? :P
(8:25:44 PM) Gyouza[57th]: it does
(8:25:50 PM) Veneke[57th]: Or, at least, it would prevent you from gaining info from your enemies.
(8:25:58 PM) Gyouza[57th]: especially if you cant find someone with a loose tongue
(8:26:03 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol, true
(8:26:05 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye
(8:26:18 PM) Gyouza[57th]: ya thats more difficult since they will be far more guarded against ppl round here
(8:26:22 PM) Veneke[57th]: So, the buddy system clearly won't achieve what we need it to
(8:26:34 PM) Gyouza[57th]: alright find a member who isnt active on their irc
(8:26:39 PM) Gyouza[57th]: then pretend to be them
(8:26:58 PM) Gyouza[57th]: a risky lie cause many things could get you caught though xD
(8:27:10 PM) Veneke[57th]: hmm... I've heard of the tactic alright...
(8:27:11 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye
(8:27:35 PM) Veneke[57th]: you'd need to run a proxy through that as well I'd reckon, and even then I don't know how much protection that gives you.
(8:27:45 PM) Veneke[57th]: Would that work though?
(8:28:12 PM) Gyouza[57th]: it could for best protection I think running yourself through several proxies if you can wing it :P
(8:28:16 PM) Veneke[57th]: It would require a more active type of information acquisition than multi-ing or switching would
(8:28:31 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye and youd have to be really careful
(8:28:40 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, definitely, on both points.
(8:29:01 PM) Gyouza[57th]: cause they start asking you to do things or if you got messages and what you think and your screwed.... or make the person your pretending to be look a fool :P
(8:29:17 PM) Veneke[57th]: If you had to pick which was better, in terms of the risk-benefit ratio, which would you pluck for, IRC impersonation or multi/switching?
(8:29:29 PM) Gyouza[57th]: irc impersonation Id say
(8:29:33 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol, sounds like you might have an idea of what to do. :P
(8:29:36 PM) Gyouza[57th]: it wont get me banned or my nation deleted
(8:29:50 PM) Veneke[57th]: Definitely a point there, and a major plus
(8:30:08 PM) Veneke[57th]: Do you think you'd gain as much information though?
(8:30:18 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye and if I get busted as long as they cant trace it back to us
(8:30:26 PM) Veneke[57th]: hmmm...
(8:30:29 PM) Gyouza[57th]: depends on the position the person sits at Id suppose
(8:30:49 PM) Veneke[57th]: True
(8:31:06 PM) Veneke[57th]: I'm just trying to figure out if you could get masked without a nation on someone's forums
(8:31:12 PM) Gyouza[57th]: like if someone pretended to be a private for us wed assume they dont get as much info but then we talk about everything in here which privates have access to so...
(8:31:17 PM) Veneke[57th]: *that* would be ideal
(8:31:28 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, that's true enough
(8:31:47 PM) Gyouza[57th]: what about rolling a nation on a proxy signing up then inatcive deleting and hoping they dont notice?
(8:32:15 PM) Veneke[57th]: You're running the same risk as if you were keeping the nation in the first place... as the server logs IPs
(8:32:30 PM) Gyouza[57th]: like say eco there used to be rarely on and is now a constant fixture but he got invited in here then told the pass :P not saying he is but its obvious our security sucks
(8:32:48 PM) Veneke[57th]: What I was thinking of, is how many people do we have in the AA who haven't registered on the forums yet? And larger alliances would have even more...
(8:33:25 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol, I think ecogeek is okay... now, if Pakman or Gazeebo was in here, I know I'm more careful about what I say. but, point taken
(8:33:28 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye could work you run the same chance of being caught as the irc impersonation though but the double level could reinforce it
(8:34:06 PM) Gyouza[57th]: ya just saying were pretty quick to pull in anyone with a familiar name whereas we should prolly rely on them putting in a pass
(8:34:38 PM) Veneke[57th]: surely the information gained in such an instance would be far greater if you could do that... and even if you were caught lying, what have they to trace you with? A proxied IP? Not much good to them to be honest...
(8:34:53 PM) Gyouza[57th]: or moving real issues to another private or handled in query :P the thinking of spai stuff made me think of our failings :P
(8:35:01 PM) Veneke[57th]: Aye, our own OpSec is low enough I'll admit in some areas
(8:35:09 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol
(8:35:25 PM) Veneke[57th]: every alliance has them, are ours aren't as bad as most... at least our membership is someway active
(8:35:26 PM) Gyouza[57th]: aye if your proxying it constantly your far safe hell you could take it to a new level...
(8:35:44 PM) Veneke[57th]: go on
(8:35:46 PM) Gyouza[57th]: I just thought of something better than proxying xD
(8:35:51 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol
(8:35:52 PM) Veneke[57th]: what?
(8:36:52 PM) Gyouza[57th]: ok theres a program called log me in it acts through remotely controlling comps if you got a friend who trusts you and could even watch when you want you get them to put it on their comp and you could literally play the game goto their forums and irc on their ip
(8:37:00 PM) Gyouza[57th]: without the ability to trace back to you
(8:37:34 PM) Gyouza[57th]: we used it to screw with ppl at my College :P or do nerdy things like logging into home computers to chat on msn with the person right beside us
(8:37:37 PM) Veneke[57th]: hmmm... that is a whole new level
(8:37:51 PM) Veneke[57th]: lol
(8:39:05 PM) Veneke[57th]: I'm not sure why, but that seems a tad extreme to me... but its certainly an option
(8:39:41 PM) Gyouza[57th]: lol yes it would be a good amount a work
(8:39:49 PM) Gyouza[57th]: and make it hard to become a fixture on irc
(8:40:04 PM) Gyouza[57th]: but it would be an option for running a nation that cant be traced back to you
(8:40:42 PM) Veneke[57th]: Which is what we're looking for, on the furthest end of the scale
(8:40:45 PM) Veneke[57th]: is this programme free?
(8:41:03 PM) Gyouza[57th]: pretty sure it still is
(8:41:21 PM) Gyouza[57th]: you have limited features on free but should be able to take over control enough to run things
(8:41:33 PM) Veneke[57th]: Definitely something to look into
(8:41:56 PM) Gyouza[57th]: you could even set it up on 2 home comps to check it out and screw with your family :P
(8:42:04 PM) Veneke[57th]: rofl
(8:42:07 PM) Gyouza[57th]: though you run the risk of finding some disturbing things :P
(8:42:17 PM) Gyouza[57th]: my one friend left it and came back to someone looking at porn
(8:42:19 PM) Veneke[57th]: ><
(8:43:16 PM) Veneke[57th]: hahaha
(9:02:53 PM) Veneke[57th]: Alrighty, I'm going to log there... nobody needs me for anything?
(9:03:03 PM) Gyouza[57th]: dont think so
(9:03:17 PM) Veneke[57th]: Cool stuff, cheers mate. See you on the morrow.
(9:03:21 PM) Veneke[57th] left the room (quit: Quit: ).[/quote]

Edit: Clarifying before logs.

Edited by Gyouza

[quote name='Gyouza' date='15 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1266271119' post='2183504']
Well I could say something but a log dump is better I say. The bolded section for those not reading it all is Ven asking me if I would be interested in being a spy. He ca me to me on several occasions with a specific AA in mind in query unfortunately my IRC client wasn't set to keep query logs. Ill own up I did discuss the possibilities and to my understanding there is nothing wrong with this but near the start he blatantly asks if I would be willing to.

Edit: Clarifying before logs.
[/quote]
Dumping logs irrelevant to the subject at hand of conversations that were most assuredly meant to have been kept confidential is a [i]great[/i] strategy for improving the way others view you and your current alliance, c/d?