Joint announcement from Silence, STA and the FCC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Great One' date='15 February 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1266239139' post='2182841']
I'm just glad I never had to fight those beasts you had up around 10k tech. Wouldn't have been fun.
Good fight you guys, glad I get to peace out with Jhouserok, his warchest never would have run out.
[/quote]
Oh it wasn't that much. :P I didn't have a year worth of bills like I could have. :(

Also I was hoping to get some tiger loving but never saw any. D:

Good fight FCC, I am sad for peace, but then again I am an evil war-hungry tiger... I think it's the steroids that Tyga put in my twinkies. Big shout-out to Laughsistan for trying to use his last nuke on me, to bad my SDI worked again ;) Also great job to our allies in Silence, you are awesome.

[quote name='The Great One' date='15 February 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1266239139' post='2182841']
I'm just glad I never had to fight those beasts you had up around 10k tech. Wouldn't have been fun.
Good fight you guys, glad I get to peace out with Jhouserok, his warchest never would have run out.
[/quote]

Never fear, we have a few of those as well. They'll come back out to play soon enough, in case you were disappointed

[quote name='Jhouserok' date='15 February 2010 - 09:21 AM' timestamp='1266243672' post='2182912']
Oh it wasn't that much. :P I didn't have a year worth of bills like I could have. :(

Also I was hoping to get some tiger loving but never saw any. D:
[/quote]
Well I don't know for sure how much you spent, but you're probably closer to a years worth of bills now. I'm just sorry I didn't get you down to 15k infra like you had mentioned :awesome: Pretty close though.

Congratulations especially to FCC for achieving peace, thank you... and good luck with the rebuilding :)

To STA: see you on the battlefield.

And for Silence, well, I don't really have much to say. Congrats for this peace :)

[quote name='The Great One' date='15 February 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1266246271' post='2182974']
Well I don't know for sure how much you spent, but you're probably closer to a years worth of bills now. I'm just sorry I didn't get you down to 15k infra like you had mentioned :awesome: Pretty close though.
[/quote]
I made the mistake after KARMA to buy up to 18k infra but not bring my tech levels up to par, so I was way outclassed at upper levels against most probable opponents; and after 16k infra there really isn't that much benefit going higher.

Edited by Jhouserok