Declaration of War

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1266381380' post='2187052']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, we, along with virtually everyone who wanted to live, allied NPO. That's how you survived in 2008. Get over it.[/color][/quote]
die on feet > live on knees

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='17 February 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1266388823' post='2187228']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh Sponge. Enjoy being irrelevant? You were simply an attention seeking has-been. While you went on your merry escapades people like Penkala were working behind the scenes in their smokey backroom knitting clubs plotting to take out the NPO. Although their plans were often foiled by NPO vigilance, along with the occasional cold feet, they were actually doing something about it. So don't you dare criticize these heroes. Their groveling was all part of a grander scheme, which if you were only half as cunning as these magnificent minds you would clearly see.[/color]

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='17 February 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1266388823' post='2187228']
[/quote]

I like the way this man things. Not something I would expect Penkala to understand though, so I'm not sure why any of you are bothering.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1266388569' post='2187223']
[color="#0000FF"]You clearly have no idea who I am. I am Rebel Virginia. Hero of the Pacific, Savior of GATO, Defender of All That is Good and Right. Yes, I have an ego. A rather deserved one actually considering all that I have accomplished, as if that is even necessary. My general superiority to you sheeple is more than enough to warrant a sense of satisfaction in being me. It is quite great you see.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1266389000' post='2187232']
[color="#0000FF"]You were simply an attention seeking has-been. they were actually doing something about it. So don't you dare criticize these heroes. Their groveling was all part of a grander scheme, which if you were only half as cunning as these magnificent minds you would clearly see.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 February 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1266382703' post='2187094']
[color="#0000FF"]
Also, you give yourself far too much credit.[/color]
[/quote]
lol WHO?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1266200214' post='2181863']
[color="#0000FF"]You have done nothing. You are merely a wannabe. A cheap substitute for the original. How dare you compare yourself to me. You are not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as I.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1266389000' post='2187232']
[color="#0000FF"]they were actually doing something about it. So don't you dare criticize these heroes.[/color]
[/quote]
lol IRONY.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='17 February 2010 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1266391273' post='2187277']
Snip.
[/quote]

In a grand total of 4 words(2 of them not actually being words, but I'll let that slide), you have systematically dismantled his argument and left him for dead. Congratulations on your excellent ability to argue.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='16 February 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1266392300' post='2187290']
In a grand total of 4 words(2 of them not actually being words, but I'll let that slide), you have systematically dismantled his argument and left him for dead. Congratulations on your excellent ability to argue.
[/quote]
not sure if there was even an argument to begin with, looked like he was just stating a bunch of stuff about himself while [s]downcasting[/s] insulting those who question him.

ooc edit: apparently downcasting has something to do with programming, I still think it sounds better than insulting though :v:

Edited by Fronz

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1266388569' post='2187223']
[color="#0000FF"]You clearly have no idea who I am. I am Rebel Virginia. Hero of the Pacific, Savior of GATO, Defender of All That is Good and Right. It appears to me that you require a lesson in manners, and perhaps one of these days you shall receive one. Nevertheless, "war machine" Penky is a smoldering pile of rubble. Hardly surprising. And egos? Yes, I have an ego. A rather deserved one actually considering all that I have accomplished, as if that is even necessary. My general superiority to you sheeple is more than enough to warrant a sense of satisfaction in being me. It is quite great you see.[/color]
[/quote]
You forget conqueror of Atlantis

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1266388569' post='2187223']
[color="#0000FF"]You clearly have no idea who I am. I am Rebel Virginia. Hero of the Pacific, Savior of GATO, Defender of All That is Good and Right. It appears to me that you require a lesson in manners, and perhaps one of these days you shall receive one. Nevertheless, "war machine" Penky is a smoldering pile of rubble. Hardly surprising. And egos? Yes, I have an ego. A rather deserved one actually considering all that I have accomplished, as if that is even necessary. My general superiority to you sheeple is more than enough to warrant a sense of satisfaction in being me. It is quite great you see.[/color]
[/quote]

Well no !@#$ I'm losing. You waited specifically until I went below 1,000 infra (with no factories and crap trades) before you dared sell down and declare down on me. What else would you expect from a former Sith, though?

And yet, even as you strike opportunistically, I am tearing down the nation of one of your few alliance mates.

But then, come to think of it, I'm actually the victor in all of this. You see, when I saw your opportunistic strike, I knew I couldn't rebuild infra fast enough to participate in a nuclear war with you, so I set my sights instead on draining you and hurting your friend. I have accomplished my goals, and moreover, you have failed and will continue to fail in your attempts to destroy me. According to your criteria, I have won this conflict and you have lost. Hardly surprising, though. Come back and face me when you're even one tenth the man I am.

[quote]I like the way this man things. Not something I would expect Penkala to understand though, so I'm not sure why any of you are bothering. [/quote]

Congratulations, now nobody will ever take you seriously. "I do not like you, therefore I am going to call you a coward even though you've never surrendered and have [i]always[/i] fought against the odds. I do not like you, therefore this argument is factually sound."

[quote]In a grand total of 4 words(2 of them not actually being words, but I'll let that slide), you have systematically dismantled his argument and left him for dead. Congratulations on your excellent ability to argue. [/quote]

It's better than just calling everyone you don't like a coward (no matter their history) then sitting back with a smug look and considering yourself a master debater. Seriously, you've shown yourself to be nothing but a joke in this topic. Stop digging a hole.

[quote]I saw it more as Penkala throwing himself under the bus while RV more of stood to the side and urged him on. Which then NationRuler hopped in with a well thought out piece about...something. [/quote]

How did I 'throw [myself] under the bus'? Seriously, argue things that can be backed up. Anyone can say "Well you don't understand the meaning of honor! :smug:" over and over again.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='17 February 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1266393832' post='2187312']
I saw it more as Penkala throwing himself under the bus while RV more of stood to the side and urged him on. Which then NationRuler hopped in with a well thought out piece about...something.
[/quote]

Well did you folks READ the thing? The point was a collection of RV quotes, all from this thread, that show him insulting people for things he clearly did himself. The point was to put them together so you could see them, not to make an interesting argument.

lrn2read.

[quote name='Methrage' date='17 February 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1266424286' post='2187625']
That Penkala getting declared on by RV is the highlight of his CN career and most interesting thing he's accomplished is the sad thing here. Have fun with this though.
[/quote]

You think far too highly of RV if you think this is the "highlight of my career" or the most "interesting" thing that has happened to me. Or you know nothing about me, which is more likely. I don't see what point you're trying to make with this post anyways. "YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT". We get it. You're all here, screaming about how 'insignificant' I am. I don't care. You can call me insignificant from ZI / Peace Mode all you want, NSO scum. Once again, enjoy your crushing defeat. I'm happy to have taken a part in crushing such a terrible alliance. That alone is more significant than having a has-been declare war on me.

Penkala for NSO Viceroy anyone? :smug:

Edited by Penkala

Will one of you put your knee pads on and do the world a favor? If anyone had a care for this conflict they'd have dropped all their current wars in an attempt to resolve what a waste of time this declaration was. Rebel Virginia, your sentiments are as empty as your heart. Also Penkala, you know I still despise you.

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1266425840' post='2187652']
You think far too highly of RV if you think this is the "highlight of my career" or the most "interesting" thing that has happened to me. Or you know nothing about me, which is more likely. I don't see what point you're trying to make with this post anyways. "YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT". We get it. You're all here, screaming about how 'insignificant' I am. I don't care. You can call me [b]insignificant from ZI / Peace Mode[/b] all you want, NSO scum. Once again, enjoy your crushing defeat. I'm happy to have taken a part in crushing such a terrible alliance. That alone is more significant than having a has-been declare war on me.

Penkala for NSO Viceroy anyone? :smug:
[/quote]
I'm not at ZI or in peace mode, currently at war with your leader and 4 Fark members, still a long ways to ZI and plenty of nukes. Although you seem like you're almost there.

[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/peaceliegoose.png[/img]

I don't mind going to ZI but I'll be nuking the Goose on my way down at least. :P

The problem is Penkala [i]is [/i]insignificant. RV, why do you waste your precious time with him? He jumps alliances, he's never been a leader anywhere, he can't shut up and he's a figure of ridicule all around the world. You'll lose your focus if you go against anyone with this kind of resume.

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1266423522' post='2187608']
Well no !@#$ I'm losing. You waited specifically until I went below 1,000 infra (with no factories and crap trades) before you dared sell down and declare down on me. What else would you expect from a former Sith, though?

And yet, even as you strike opportunistically, I am tearing down the nation of one of your few alliance mates.

But then, come to think of it, I'm actually the victor in all of this. You see, when I saw your opportunistic strike, I knew I couldn't rebuild infra fast enough to participate in a nuclear war with you, so I set my sights instead on draining you and hurting your friend. I have accomplished my goals, and moreover, you have failed and will continue to fail in your attempts to destroy me. According to your criteria, I have won this conflict and you have lost. Hardly surprising, though. Come back and face me when you're even one tenth the man I am.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I waited until you were weak? Penky, when this began you were as large as I. Seems you had no war chest though as I soon found out. You know, for a self-proclaimed war machine you aren't nearly as tough as I expected.

As for myself and MrDamsky, we're doing quite fine. You have hardly crippled either of us. Plus we'll be more than capable of dusting off and doing something else next. That is part of preparedness. You should look into that sometime soon.
[/color]
[quote]Congratulations, now nobody will ever take you seriously. "I do not like you, therefore I am going to call you a coward even though you've never surrendered and have [i]always[/i] fought against the odds. I do not like you, therefore this argument is factually sound."[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I wish I could believe that but you have only been around for a little over a year. During which you never encountered any sort of adversity. NPO was impotent as it was no longer capable of making a move without putting itself at risk, as a result of the efforts of Vox. Furthermore you have always been part of a large alliance with a cozy position, such as RIA or CSN. Plus, I don't think anyone has forgotten how you bailed on NV when the entered to help Polaris. Pfft, indeed. You always fight against the odds.[/color]

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='17 February 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1266427653' post='2187682']
The problem is Penkala [i]is [/i]insignificant. RV, why do you waste your precious time with him? He jumps alliances, he's never been a leader anywhere, he can't shut up and he's a figure of ridicule all around the world. You'll lose your focus if you go against anyone with this kind of resume.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]While I am aware that Penkala is an insignificant loudmouth, and this really does mean absolutely nothing, I find beating his head in to be quite an enjoyable experience. So as far as I am concerned, excellent use of my time.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Methrage' date='17 February 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1266427272' post='2187677']
I'm not at ZI or in peace mode, currently at war with your leader and 4 Fark members, still a long ways to ZI and plenty of nukes. Although you seem like you're almost there.

[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/peaceliegoose.png[/img]

I don't mind going to ZI but I'll be nuking the Goose on my way down at least. :P
[/quote]

Good. He deserves it. :awesome:

[quote]I waited until you were weak? Penky, when this began you were as large as I. Seems you had no war chest though as I soon found out. You know, for a self-proclaimed war machine you aren't nearly as tough as I expected.

As for myself and MrDamsky, we're doing quite fine. You have hardly crippled either of us. Plus we'll be more than capable of dusting off and doing something else next. That is part of preparedness. You should look into that sometime soon.[/quote]

Yes, you waited until you had a large advantage (sub 1k infra warfare). I did have a warchest - I didn't sit around, though. 3 weeks of 6-v-1 tends to drain a warchest of a 15,000 NS nation (even an above-average warchest) pretty quickly. Either you're inept at basic warfare tactics or you purposely waited for me to get under 1,000 infra because you were too afraid to attack before then. I'm sure you're proud that in a one-sided nuclear war, when you're nuking an outnumbered foe, your nation is faring better than mine. I just find it funny that you can't do enough damage to me to stop me from destroying your friends and allies. I expected better.

I'll be here still destroying Hegemony nations once our war's over as well. Count on it.

Far better men than you have tried to stop me. All have failed. If they couldn't do it, you have no hope.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='17 February 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1266449626' post='2188263']
you cared enough to post
[/quote]

I care that RV is allowed to spam the OWF as much as he wishes under the guise of RP, yes. I don't care about what this topic is about.

I hope that clarifies things a bit for you ES, I didn't realize my post was so confusing.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1266461854' post='2188670']
I just find it funny that you can't do enough damage to me to stop me from destroying your friends and allies.
[/quote]

Who exactly are you destroying? I see one nation that you've been "fighting" in Anarchy who hasn't attended to his nation in twelve days.

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1266461854' post='2188670']
Yes, you waited until you had a large advantage (sub 1k infra warfare). I did have a warchest - I didn't sit around, though. 3 weeks of 6-v-1 tends to drain a warchest of a 15,000 NS nation (even an above-average warchest) pretty quickly. Either you're inept at basic warfare tactics or you purposely waited for me to get under 1,000 infra because you were too afraid to attack before then. I'm sure you're proud that in a one-sided nuclear war, when you're nuking an outnumbered foe, your nation is faring better than mine. I just find it funny that you can't do enough damage to me to stop me from destroying your friends and allies. I expected better.

I'll be here still destroying Hegemony nations once our war's over as well. Count on it.

Far better men than you have tried to stop me. All have failed. If they couldn't do it, you have no hope.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Excuses, excuses, excuses. I expected better from "war machine Penky." I entered this war over five weeks ago with no war chest. I'm still holding up pretty well I'd say. Now considering the number of spies you had, I had no way of knowing you were broke. But that is irrelevant. I hit you the day ICB asked, and you were about a hundred infra below 1,000. That is nothing. I buy more than that everyday in order to keep this up. But if it makes you feel better to make excuses, be my guest.

As for destroying Hegemony nations, well, I am glad you finally found the resolve to "do something about it." It has only been eight months since they were uttery destroyed, but hey, at least you're man enough to go after a defeated enemy. Not even I had given you that much credit.

Also, based on your whining about how unfair this is because your nation has been destroyed, I reckon it is fairly safe for me to assume that I have stopped you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1266464222' post='2188744']
[color="#0000FF"]I entered this war over five weeks ago with no war chest. [/color][/quote]
Are you....bragging...about this?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 February 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1266464222' post='2188744']
[color="#0000FF"]you were about a hundred infra below 1,000. That is nothing. I buy more than that everyday in order to keep this up.[/color][/quote]
/me shakes head.
This is getting embarrassing.

[color="#0000FF"]I reckon it is fairly safe for me to assume that I have stopped you.[/color]
[/quote]GOD YOU'RE COOL.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='18 February 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1266478092' post='2189189']
Are you....bragging...about this?[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]My point is there really is no excuse for him to be complaining about the fact he has no money. Anyone who has any idea how things work can get ample funding for their enemies.[/color]

[quote]/me shakes head.
This is getting embarrassing.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Why is that? I have no need to keep a large amount of cash on hand considering my small size, so why not spend it to keep enough infra on hand to continue to make use of my MP? I did buy it for a reason.

Also, FAIL has decided to offer the following terms to Penky. Should he accepts this horrible ordeal will be over.

[quote]- Penkala hereby acknowledges defeat to the combined forces of FAIL
- Penkala will change his AA to FAIL POW for one day
- Rebel Virginia will be made viceroy of Penkala and given full power to veto decisions made by Penkala, as well as censor Penkala for a period of one month.

Signed,

God Emperor Rebel Virginia, Hero of the Pacific, Savior of GATO, Destroyer of Atlantis, Scourge of Sparta, and Defender of All That is Good and Right in the World

Mr Damsky, Prophet of Deceit, Eater of Puppies, and General Scumbag [/quote]

As you can see this is an official statement of terms. I find the last one to be particularly nice. Having him quieted would be a great service to the world. You can thank me later.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia