Declaration of War

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1266280597' post='2183732']
How cute, RV. "But it's the spirit that matters!"

Nice how your definitions of victory and defeat change so easily when it comes to those you hold dearest. Never knew you were such a softy!
[/quote]
To be fair, we're just here to back up our allies even when the odds are stacked against us. We're getting exactly what we wanted.

Sounds like a win in my book.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chron' date='15 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1266284832' post='2183901']
To be fair, we're just here to back up our allies even when the odds are stacked against us. We're getting exactly what we wanted.

Sounds like a win in my book.
[/quote]
You *WANTED* ZI'd? you realize the object of war is to lose less than your opponent.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 February 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1266293348' post='2184386']
[color="#0000FF"]Penkala has attacked a member of FAIL, turning this into a defensive conflict. For this he has received the first of many nukes. Justice has been served, and I deserve a medal for this valuable service to the world.[/color]
[/quote]
Here you go!

[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/158/failmedal.jpg[/img]

I hope to present you with many more!

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1266293790' post='2184416']
Here you go!

[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/158/failmedal.jpg[/img]

I hope to present you with many more!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Your support for this noble endeavor is noted and appreciated.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1266293348' post='2184386']
[color="#0000FF"]I deserve a medal for this valuable service to the world.[/color]
[/quote]

Man, if only we could be so cool.

I deserve a medal for paying bills today. Three clicks, nuke launched, way to go.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 February 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1266284741' post='2183894']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO will be achieving what they entered into this war for. If they achieve their objectives, is that not a victory?[/color]
[/quote]

No, that's not a victory. Otherwise everyone always wins and there are never any losers. You should know better, RV. There are always losers. And in this, NSO are the losers. And I laugh at their defeat.

[quote]To be fair, we're just here to back up our allies even when the odds are stacked against us. We're getting exactly what we wanted.

Sounds like a win in my book. [/quote]

That's bull and you know it. By that definition of "victory", everyone in every single war is the victor. You lost. Man up and own your (crushing) defeat.

[quote]Penkala has attacked a member of FAIL, turning this into a defensive conflict. For this he has received the first of many nukes. Justice has been served, and I deserve a medal for this valuable service to the world.[/quote]

o/ FAIL.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 February 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1266351957' post='2186049']
No, that's not a victory. Otherwise everyone always wins and there are never any losers. You should know better, RV. There are always losers. And in this, NSO are the losers. And I laugh at their defeat.
[/quote]

And I personally laugh at you. Do I win now?

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='16 February 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1266352135' post='2186051']
[/quote]

You laughing at me only raises peoples' opinions of me. Congratulations! Mission accomplished! You've done what you've set out to do, so be sure to go add this victory to your conflict list!

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 February 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1266352210' post='2186054']
You laughing at me only raises peoples' opinions of me. Congratulations! Mission accomplished! You've done what you've set out to do, so be sure to go add this victory to your conflict list!
[/quote]

Whether it raises the opinion of you, I don't know although I do doubt it. However, I'm happy you could admit that people don't think very highly of you already.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='16 February 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1266352135' post='2186051']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Everyone's a winner!

Also, Penky, considering your crew is hoping to disband a few alliances, if they fail to disband are you not failing to achieve your objectives? I think so. I guess that means you're not a winner....[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 February 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1266353128' post='2186086']
[color="#0000FF"]Everyone's a winner!

Also, Penky, considering your crew is hoping to disband a few alliances, if they fail to disband are you not failing to achieve your objectives? I think so. I guess that means you're not a winner....[/color]
[/quote]

How about [i]we[/i] tell you what [i]our[/i] goals are, and you stop trying to scare the world into defending your terrible friends?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 February 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1266366172' post='2186522']
To be fair, I've found the people I have chosen as friends to be much more honest and much more two-faced than the people you call friends. Perhaps that may be where the problem lies. Some people just can't handle honesty.
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]I suppose it might be. I do love my friends and my side, though. Fighting against all you've stood for time and time again - fighting for the fair fights you claim to strive for.[/color]

[quote name='wickedj' date='15 February 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1266286120' post='2183951']
You *WANTED* ZI'd? you realize the object of war is to lose less than your opponent.
[/quote]

Just because an alliance loses a lot of NS (more then its enemy) does not mean that it has lost a war.

*cough* Vox *cough*

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='16 February 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1266373368' post='2186707']
Just because an alliance loses a lot of NS (more then its enemy) does not mean that it has lost a war.

*cough* Vox *cough*
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]NPO lost more NS than Vox.[/color]

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 February 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1266373126' post='2186702']
[color="#0000FF"]I suppose it might be. I do love my friends and my side, though. Fighting against all you've stood for time and time again - fighting for the fair fights you claim to strive for.[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I've kept quite a few number of friends over the years, and that list has remained remarkably consistent. Those who are on seldom leave, and few are ever added. Not that it never does happen, but the point is I know where my loyalty lies. Also, I do not forget that not one year ago was it that Superfriends called NPO a friend, and had done so for a good long while.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 February 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1266378178' post='2186931']
[color="#0000FF"]I've kept quite a few number of friends over the years, and that list has remained remarkably consistent. Those who are on seldom leave, and few are ever added. Not that it never does happen, but the point is I know where my loyalty lies. Also, I do not forget that not one year ago was it that Superfriends called NPO a friend, and had done so for a good long while.[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]Yes, we, along with virtually everyone who wanted to live, allied NPO. That's how you survived in 2008. Get over it.[/color]

[quote]Yes but NPO was destroying them (in terms of NS) for 95% of the conflict.

You know what I meant don't act like a fool. [/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]And they were doing just fine and 'winning' for 95% of the conflict. If NPO had never lost that NS NPO would have continued to 'win'. It wasn't until they got beaten down that they 'lost'. I am putting quote marks around these terms because according to NSO, now that they're being demolished there are no losers and everyone's a winner for trying his best! What a weak, limp-wristed alliance. It's no wonder you failed.

Well, that and you are facing me, and even your savior Rebel Virginia could not protect you from me. Enjoy your defeat.[/color]

Edited by Penkala

[color="#0000FF"]You clearly have no idea who I am. I am Rebel Virginia. Hero of the Pacific, Savior of GATO, Defender of All That is Good and Right. It appears to me that you require a lesson in manners, and perhaps one of these days you shall receive one. Nevertheless, "war machine" Penky is a smoldering pile of rubble. Hardly surprising. And egos? Yes, I have an ego. A rather deserved one actually considering all that I have accomplished, as if that is even necessary. My general superiority to you sheeple is more than enough to warrant a sense of satisfaction in being me. It is quite great you see.[/color]