Declaration of War

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='14 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1266200135' post='2181861']
Don't worry, Athens is next on my list. B-)
[/quote]

And here I thought we'd already had our turn. I guess you'll bring more than words next time, assuming you do at least that.

And since we're in the habit of looking not at the man, but at his AA, I must say that I have nothing against CSN.

[quote name='Mathias' date='14 February 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1266204290' post='2182030']
And here I thought we'd already had our turn. I guess you'll bring more than words next time, assuming you do at least that.

And since we're in the habit of looking not at the man, but at his AA, I must say that I have nothing against CSN.
[/quote]

I really just wanted an excuse to use B-). I have bigger fish to fry than Athens. :smug:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1266203832' post='2182018']
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately for him it is not so easy for me to buy infra as it is for him to shed it. So until I can find a way to attack a much larger nation then I'm afraid his out of luck. Which only brings us to the matter of how completely and utterly ridiculous it is to try and bait a small nation to attack a large one when it is impossible. It is almost as if he is simply trying to sound tough. Oh, how some things never change.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm flattered you've bothered to dissect a simple post of mine. Unfortunately I wasn't nearly as interested to bother searching your nation, finding out if you're in range and posting a factually accurate "bait" in your attn:whore thread. ;)

Btw, I'm very sorry about hiding behind my large alliance. You could have always attacked me the day we started it with about 60k NS...

Edited by Gen Lee

[quote name='Mathias' date='14 February 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1266204290' post='2182030']

[/quote]
You should. We have lots of things against Athens. Number one being an agreement to maybe blow !@#$ up together at some point yet to be determined.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='14 February 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1266201167' post='2181907']Trust me, you're of no significance to this world.
[/quote]
I love that in a thread written specifically for an entire alliance to declare war on a single person, that you entered to tell him he's unimportant. What's next? You gonna reply to me to tell my I don't warrant a reply?

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='14 February 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1266205327' post='2182058']
Why are people suddenly coming out of the woodwork to say its wrong to nuke nations who don't have nukes? :mellow:

Really, that makes no sense, it's like saying its wrong to do GA's on someone who has less tech then you.
[/quote]

THANK you. I was nearing page 5 and I was thinking "REALLY? NObody has said anything about this HUGE cognitive dissonance that reigns over this whole thing?"

Also, Rebel Virginia, I'm really really tired of reading your posts where you brag yourself up. It stopped being interesting real quick. So you declared war on Penkala. Great. Now shush. "I'm Rebel Virginia! I declared war on a guy I didn't like! I'm a mover and shaker in CN!' Enough is enough.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='15 February 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1266220318' post='2182593']
THANK you. I was nearing page 5 and I was thinking "REALLY? NObody has said anything about this HUGE cognitive dissonance that reigns over this whole thing?"

Also, Rebel Virginia, I'm really really tired of reading your posts where you brag yourself up. It stopped being interesting real quick. So you declared war on Penkala. Great. Now shush. "I'm Rebel Virginia! I declared war on a guy I didn't like! I'm a mover and shaker in CN!' Enough is enough.
[/quote]
You don't seem to get the irony inherent in the fact that you're defending Penkala, here.

But wooh! Go get him, RV!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='15 February 2010 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1266205327' post='2182058']
Why are people suddenly coming out of the woodwork to say its wrong to nuke nations who don't have nukes? :mellow:

Really, that makes no sense, it's like saying its wrong to do GA's on someone who has less tech then you.
[/quote]

Any war by it's nature is declared by the strong upon the weak, or the weak are lead into it like lambs to the slaughter. We've got some moralist wars here, but nots let completely fall into the the fallacy of composition shall we?

Also this thread delivered. Clash of the Titans. Clash of the egos.

[img]http://www.shirt-fight.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/clash_of_the_titans_large.gif[/img]

This is so whats going to happen here. You guys can choose which one you are.

Edit: found a better picture

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1266227465' post='2182679']
RV: You really shouldn't be giving him the attention he's always practically begging for.
[/quote]

Oh how you change your tune when things don't go your way.

[quote]Let's take a look at my past. Sparta tried to play. I made them pay. Same with the Family, WAPA, the original Vox, and countless others. Being a hero is nothing new to me. Being great is second nature. You on the other hand, I see you talk and talk. You say you will do something, but never do. You belong in CSN. [/quote]

Cool story, bro. You sure beat Sparta. They're not one of the strongest alliances or anything!

Unlike you, I leave shells of alliances in my wake. See: your beloved NSO, and VA.

o/ FAIL. FAIL now, FAIL forever!

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='15 February 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1266275191' post='2183589']
I like how you always bring us up. It's like we're the crowning jewel of your career. :D
[/quote]

Well, you [i]are[/i] the only alliance I've humiliated twice in a row.

[quote name='Penkala' date='15 February 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1266274783' post='2183584']
Unlike you, I leave shells of alliances in my wake. See: your beloved NSO, and VA.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO is a shell now? Last time I checked they still had more competent leadership than you'll ever enjoy, as well as an large, active membership in good spirits. But if the wise Pinky says otherwise....[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 February 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1266280022' post='2183710']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO is a shell now? Last time I checked they still had more competent leadership than you'll ever enjoy, as well as an large, active membership in good spirits. But if the wise Pinky says otherwise....[/color]
[/quote]

How cute, RV. "But it's the spirit that matters!"

Nice how your definitions of victory and defeat change so easily when it comes to those you hold dearest. Never knew you were such a softy!

Edited by Penkala