Declaration of War

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nelchael' date='14 February 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1266200526' post='2181874']
Too much support for Penkala in this thread.

I've got my money on RV.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]A wise bet. Then again, a smart man never does gamble with his money. Guess what kind of man you are?

And Penky, I've backed up my words. That is more than can be said for you, although I do believe you are too biased to accept that simple truth.[/color]

YES finally someone is here to deal with this mad man

He attacked me when I was already in nuclear anarchy and almost bill lock. If he had been a decent fighter he would have won the first ground assault that kept me out of bill lock. By this time I was unable to produce my own nuclear weapons and my SDI decided not to be on my good side =( was a sad sad day

Thanks RV for taking out this vermin you are a real pal

as for you Penkala..you get what you deserve.

[ooc] But I will still love you on IRC and ooc =D

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1266200635' post='2181881']
[color="#0000FF"]A wise bet. Then again, a smart man never does gamble with his money. Guess what kind of man you are?

And Penky, I've backed up my words. That is more than can be said for you, although I do believe you are too biased to accept that simple truth.[/color]
[/quote]

You must be talking about someone else.

[quote name='Penkala' date='14 February 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1266200727' post='2181884']
You must be talking about someone else.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Let's take a look at my past. Sparta tried to play. I made them pay. Same with the Family, WAPA, the original Vox, and countless others. Being a hero is nothing new to me. Being great is second nature. You on the other hand, I see you talk and talk. You say you will do something, but never do. You belong in CSN.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1266197926' post='2181788']
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately for you I am indestructible. If you go after me you will never get around to going after the next person on your list.[/color]
[/quote]
What happens when a stoppable force (you) meets an immovable object?
[spoiler]Nothing[/spoiler]

[quote name='wickedj' date='14 February 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1266197818' post='2181785']
Like what? ive been nuked plenty of times..its a shame nobody whos nuked me thus far has been capable of doing any significant damage compared to what i can do

also
[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/revmyspace2/graphics/Misc/Funny/9_funny_youre_next.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]You will regret this.[/color] :smug:

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='14 February 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1266200914' post='2181891']
No you're not. Far, far from it.
[/quote]

You know nothing, little man. Let me know when you're ready to leave Polar and instantly start talking trash about your former home.

[quote name='Penkala' date='15 February 2010 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1266201058' post='2181902']
You know nothing, little man. Let me know when you're ready to leave Polar and instantly start talking trash about your former home.
[/quote]

If you say so. You're nothing more than a bother, an annoyance, the little brother to the big kid on the block. People put up with you because they think it's cute. No one but you believes a word of what you say.

Trust me, you're of no significance to this world.

[quote name='James Dahl' date='14 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1266200867' post='2181888']
RV I don't think you realize what you've signed yourself up for.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What? Am I going to be at war with a much larger alliance? That has never happened to me before. I'm scared. Where can I surrender? I would really hate it if something were to happen to my nation. It means so very much to me.[/color]

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='14 February 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1266201167' post='2181907']
If you say so. You're nothing more than a bother, an annoyance, the little brother to the big kid on the block. People put up with you because they think it's cute. No one but you believes a word of what you say.

[/quote]

Cool story, bro. Any other self-important rants we should be expecting?

[quote]What? Am I going to be at war with a much larger alliance? That has never happened to me before. I'm scared. Where can I surrender? I would really hate it if something were to happen to my nation. It means so very much to me. [/quote]

No. You're fighting an immovable object. Brace yourself.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1266201240' post='2181911']
[color="#0000FF"]What? Am I going to be at war with a much larger alliance? That has never happened to me before. I'm scared. Where can I surrender? I would really hate it if something were to happen to my nation. It means so very much to me.[/color]
[/quote]

From CSN you have nothing to fear other than sweetheart surrender terms.
Penkala on the other hand will probably be using his frighteningly large network and endless appetite for revenge on you for the next year or so.

[quote name='Penkala' date='14 February 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1266201279' post='2181912']
No. You're fighting an immovable object. Brace yourself.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am only fighting you. While I expect other nations to defend you (why would they leave their champion out to dry), rest assured, you are my main target. I will achieve what I entered in to accomplish.[/color]

[quote name='James Dahl' date='14 February 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1266201385' post='2181915']
From CSN you have nothing to fear other than sweetheart surrender terms.
Penkala on the other hand will probably be using his frighteningly large network and endless appetite for revenge on you for the next year or so.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I see you are trying to intimidate me and I see that you are failing miserably. To be completely honest with you, ChairmanHal's lack of approval for my actions bothers me more than your idiotic little threats.[/color]

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='14 February 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1266201167' post='2181907']

[/quote]
Golly gee, this reminds me an awful lot of a certain spaceman I know. :awesome:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1266201504' post='2181921']
[color="#0000FF"]I am only fighting you. While I expect other nations to defend you (why would they leave their champion out to dry), rest assured, you are my main target. I will achieve what I entered in to accomplish.[/color]
[/quote]

I actually don't expect any assistance. Unfortunately for you, I'm at war with several other (defenseless) nations, so you're just going to have to wait your turn to be nuked. Please submit your application for radiation therapy in triplicate. Your paperwork will be completed as soon as possible.

[quote]And the little brother mentality shines through for all to see. [/quote]

You sure hate not getting the last word in, don't you?

[quote name='Sargun' date='14 February 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1266201877' post='2181939']
You say as you attempt to get the last word in.
[/quote]

I was actually replying to someone else and wanted to throw that one in there. Thanks for your concern, though.

[quote]except I make no claims to my greatness or lack thereof. So, once you take that out, it sounds nothing like me.[/quote]

Thank admin. Wouldn't want to let people down when they learned more about you, now would we?

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1266201727' post='2181930']
Golly gee, this reminds me an awful lot of a certain spaceman I know. :awesome:
[/quote]

except I make no claims to my greatness or lack thereof. So, once you take that out, it sounds nothing like me.