Declaration of War

[center][img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/failmark4.jpg?t=1265310979[/img][/center]

[color="#0000FF"]It is no secret that FAIL has always been dedicated to justice, and it is our sacred mission to protect all that is good and right in the world. There is nothing that I appreciate more than honor and fairness in a fight, which I am sure comes as no surprise to any of you seeing as how I have been so opposed to lopsided wars. Unfortunately, however, there are those that disagree. Cowards who target those at a clear disadvantage. This war has done well to bring these people out and show them to the world, for all of us to see, and so it should come as no surprise that the King of the Cowards is none other than Penkala of Penkalaland. These ruler has seen it fit to attack with nuclear weapons nations that are incapable of producing such weapons or even defending themselves from such an onslaught. As my good friends at ICB have brought this matter to my attention, it has become exceedingly clear that the League cannot remain neutral in a conflict in which such atrocities are taking place without notice. As such, I must regretfully say that FAIL hereby declares war on Penkalaland and all who harbor this rogue. May the Lord have mercy on your soul, for FAIL shall have none. FAIL Now! FAIL Forever!

Hugs and Kisses,
Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of FAIL[/color]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1266197705' post='2181782']
[color="#0000FF"]Don't like it when it's done to you, do you? Also, bite me.[/color]
[/quote]
Like what? ive been nuked plenty of times..its a shame nobody whos nuked me thus far has been capable of doing any significant damage compared to what i can do

also
[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/revmyspace2/graphics/Misc/Funny/9_funny_youre_next.jpg[/img]

[quote name='wickedj' date='14 February 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1266197818' post='2181785']
Like what? ive been nuked plenty of times..its a shame nobody whos nuked me thus far has been capable of doing any significant damage compared to what i can do

also
[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/revmyspace2/graphics/Misc/Funny/9_funny_youre_next.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately for you I am indestructible. If you go after me you will never get around to going after the next person on your list.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1266197926' post='2181788']
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately for you I am indestructible. If you go after me you will never get around to going after the next person on your list.[/color]
[/quote]
It would take many many MANY nukes to bring me down to 10k NS, but if you're ever in range feel free to look me up

[quote name='wickedj' date='14 February 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1266198711' post='2181816']
It would take many many MANY nukes to bring me down to 10k NS, but if you're ever in range feel free to look me up
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]See, this is the reason CSN is such a ridiculously bad alliance. All you can do is think in terms of infrastructure and other pointless statistics. Well, trust me son, my power does not come from my nation. I transcend you all in greatness.[/color]

See, that's news to me. Here I thought I was 5k NS because I've been trading nukes during this war with NSO! Let's have some fun, RV.

Edit:

[quote] 21:02:02 [+CountryMouse[Fark]] Penkala, ask RV about how he nuked small nations that can't make them too.
21:02:17 [+CountryMouse[Fark]] He nuked me.
21:02:27 [+CountryMouse[Fark]] I am not nuke capable, or anywhere close to being it.[/quote]

What do you have to say for yourself?

Edited by Penkala

[quote]Unfortunately for you I am indestructible. If you go after me you will never get around to going after the next person on your list. [/quote]

Now, see, unfortunately for you I'm the same way. I'm quite curious as to how this clash will end up, seeing as we're both Indestructible® alliance killers.

[quote name='Mathias' date='14 February 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1266199952' post='2181856']
His Majestic Holiness Rebel Virginia will no longer tolerate the overt attention grabbers who parade the world stage and nuke the innocent.

May Admin have mercy on your soul, for his counterpart Rebel Virginia shall have none.
[/quote]

Don't worry, Athens is next on my list. B-)

[quote name='Penkala' date='14 February 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1266199874' post='2181854']
Now, see, unfortunately for you I'm the same way. I'm quite curious as to how this clash will end up, seeing as we're both Indestructible® alliance killers.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You have done nothing. You are merely a wannabe. A cheap substitute for the original. How dare you compare yourself to me. You are not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as I.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 February 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1266200214' post='2181863']
[color="#0000FF"]You have done nothing. You are merely a wannabe. A cheap substitute for the original. How dare you compare yourself to me. You are not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as I.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm the new, improved RV. Less talk, more action.