An MHAnnouncement

jadoo1989

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1266218290' post='2182544']
Given that TOP is a democracy full of intelligent, active people who keep up with events in the game---i.e., they are very enlightened voters---you must have an extremely high view of my abilities if you think I'll automatically be elected by people of their quality whenever I run for office.

Thank you!
[/quote]

Crymson's Dictionary of the Paradox:

intelligent (adj) 1. To pre-emptively declare war on a bloc with no justifiable CB.
2. To send one's alliance on a suicuide run by aggressively attacking as many alliances as possible in an attempt to see how many treaties you can activate.
3. People who vote for Crymson.
(Edit) 4. Arguments that because I'm not currently government (I resigned temporarily for the sole purpose of making this post) nothing that I say has any reflection on my alliance, official alliance policy, or the quality of people that my alliance takes in, despite the fact that 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after this post I have been/will be government.

On another note entirely and back to the point, congratz on peace. Looks like it took a brutal fight to reach this point.

Edited by Town Drunk

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='15 February 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1266220795' post='2182600']
Hey guys, how about you rage over in our election thread rather than doing so in MHA's announcement?
[/quote]
Why limit our opportunities to highlight Crymson's stupidity?

[quote name='Denial' date='15 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1266221106' post='2182606']
[/quote]

Because this is an announcement about peace between GGA and MHA.

This thread is not about Crymson's intelligence or lack thereof.

Edited by fallin

[quote name='Denial' date='15 February 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1266221106' post='2182606']
[/quote]

Denial: I'm so sorry for the damage done to your ego back when TOP canceled our treaty with your alliance. I know you so love to feel powerful, and having somebody take control themselves rather than you doing it must have galled you to the extreme. I imagine it took you awhile to recover. But lashing out at me won't help things! For this particular issue of yours, you must find the solution [i]within yourself![/i]

Cheers, and good luck. I'll be rooting for you.

Edited by Crymson

Although I guess that this rough-wooing thing you've got going [i]is[/i] in valentines general spirit ;-)

Don't let fallin's post discourage you! True affection shall prevail!

[quote name='Cormalek' date='15 February 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1266226420' post='2182656']
Although I guess that this rough-wooing thing you've got going [i]is[/i] in valentines general spirit ;-)

Don't let fallin's post discourage you! True affection shall prevail!
[/quote]

Haters gonna hate.

Much love!

[quote name='SynthFG' date='15 February 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1266226783' post='2182663']
Good to see peace in this one, even if it means we don't get to pile on GGA ourselves ;)

Somehow Crymsons remarks don't supprise me, tho sadly even now I susspect the majority of TOP members refuse to see where they have been led
[/quote]

I love you too, Synth! Love is the best medicine!

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='fallin' date='15 February 2010 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1266225448' post='2182646']
Because this is an announcement about peace between GGA and MHA.

This thread is not about Crymson's intelligence or lack thereof.
[/quote]
This post is very much hitting the nail on the head. This thread is not about Crymson but rather it is about MHA and GGA, it would be appreciated that all posters take time to remember that fact before hitting the ''Add Reply'' button. Inshort do try to remain on topic people ;)

[quote name='Axel Foley' date='15 February 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1266227319' post='2182674']
This indeed is a case of hitting the nail on the head, this thread is not about Crymson but rather it is about MHA and GGA, it would be appreciated that all posters take time to remember that fact before hitting the ''Add Reply'' button. Inshort do try to remain on topic people ;)
[/quote]

Understood. My apologies.

The GGA guy i fought this war put up damn more of a fight than the IRON nation i fought in Karma. GGA regardless of what people say, you had some good fighters and gave us an excellent fight.

White peace is fully deserved and best of luck to ya.

o/ MHA
o/ GGA

[quote name='Segovia' date='15 February 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1266220316' post='2182592']
Good to see guys. GGA honored their treaty and now they are getting an honorable exit. Good fight to both MHA and GGA! o/
[/quote]

Fighting an unwinnable war for almost 2 weeks and loosing 40% NS to help out an ally earns GGA a lot of respect in my book. Their allies should be greatful having you as friends.

Good luck GGA in rebuilding.

MHAil!

Your great allies GGA thank you for your support and congratulations on peace.

[quote name='fallin' date='15 February 2010 - 04:49 AM' timestamp='1266209379' post='2182223']
I think I'd like to address the whole "lolgga" perception. I don't think we can deny that the GGA war machine needs a lil oiling. Thats understandable given that GGA has been on the "right" side of curbstomps from GW I to the Karma War. If you have a big brother to depend on, I think its quite natural to grow complacent. Its an issue that GGA will have to deal with themselves.

But I also like to mention that it takes heart and spirit to jump into a war against a vastly larger opponent and only pull out after losing upwards of 40% of your NS.

Over the course of this conflict, I might not know much of the force of GGA's arms but I have been greatly educated in the force of GGA's spirit.

o/ GGA.
[/quote]

So what is MHA's excuse? You guys could do with a little oil yourselves.

Edited by MCRABT

That's some pretty baseless posturing mate, considering you're posting a thread about an alliance surrendering to us. Thanks for the laugh, but I'm not going to waste time rebutting such an empty comment.

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler