An MHAnnouncement

jadoo1989

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scorbolt' date='15 February 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1266201555' post='2181923']
Congratulations on peace. I'm shocked at the allegations that this exit is shameful. I would like to think that an alliance sacrificing almost half its NS in support of a farce of a preemption would be better appreciated.
[/quote]

This has been quoted for the truth.

As scary as it sounds to some of you, the best nations I have fought so far in this war have been GGA nations....that should say a lot just by itself. Crymson's comments about GGA surrender is laughable and idiotic at best. GGA declared on a vastly larger alliance, lost a very large amount of NS in the struggle and went down fighting.

Crymson just wanted a alliance to sacrifice themselves for his crusade and ego.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='14 February 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1266192010' post='2181541']
Well that was quick!
[/quote]

They lost around 40% of their NS in this war...so while perhaps by some people's standards their exit was quick, I wouldn't exactly say they ran from the battlefield after the first volley either.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='14 February 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1266205775' post='2182078']
They lost around 40% of their NS in this war...so while perhaps by some people's standards their exit was quick, I wouldn't exactly say they ran from the battlefield after the first volley either.
[/quote]

Petty facts, who needs em?

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1266192321' post='2181555']
Too bad, and somewhat shameful.

Thanks for your contribution to the war, I guess.
[/quote]
too bad TOP's war aid to GGA wasn't that much useful eh?
though it sure had a positive impact on my warchest.

Is this TOP's official stance?
If it is, with friends like this, who needs enemies.
One hopes that GGA starts choosing its allies wisely.

Edited by pigsticker

[quote name='pigsticker' date='15 February 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1266206161' post='2182097']Is this TOP's official stance?
[/quote]
I don't know how you jumped to this line of thought as Crymson is not TOP Gov. This makes it unlikely that it is the official stance of TOP.

I think I'd like to address the whole "lolgga" perception. I don't think we can deny that the GGA war machine needs a lil oiling. Thats understandable given that GGA has been on the "right" side of curbstomps from GW I to the Karma War. If you have a big brother to depend on, I think its quite natural to grow complacent. Its an issue that GGA will have to deal with themselves.

But I also like to mention that it takes heart and spirit to jump into a war against a vastly larger opponent and only pull out after losing upwards of 40% of your NS.

Over the course of this conflict, I might not know much of the force of GGA's arms but I have been greatly educated in the force of GGA's spirit.

o/ GGA.

[quote name='nutkase' date='14 February 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1266205549' post='2182068']
This has been quoted for the truth.

As scary as it sounds to some of you, the best nations I have fought so far in this war have been GGA nations....that should say a lot just by itself. Crymson's comments about GGA surrender is laughable and idiotic at best. GGA declared on a vastly larger alliance, lost a very large amount of NS in the struggle and went down fighting.

Crymson just wanted a alliance to sacrifice themselves for his crusade and ego.
[/quote]

Aww, you're hurting my feelings so much!

[quote]
too bad TOP's war aid to GGA wasn't that much useful eh?
though it sure had a positive impact on my warchest.

Is this TOP's official stance?
If it is, with friends like this, who needs enemies.
One hopes that GGA starts choosing its allies wisely.
[/quote]

Nice try, chap; way to keep up on current events. I'm not even in government at the moment.

Many people seem to think that those terms are "fair', because they're lax. They're merely practical, due to the overall situation in this war. "Fairness" did not have much to do with this.

That said, I [b]do[/b] hope, that GGA rebuilds fast. May your pixels go forth and fornicate :)

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='14 February 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1266215860' post='2182491']
Will it be next month when he's back?
[/quote]

Given that TOP is a democracy full of intelligent, active people who keep up with events in the game---i.e., they are very enlightened voters---you must have an extremely high view of my abilities if you think I'll automatically be elected by people of their quality whenever I run for office.

Thank you!

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1266218290' post='2182544']
Given that TOP is a democracy full of intelligent, active people who keep up with events in the game---i.e., they are very enlightened voters---you must have an extremely high view of my abilities if you think I'll automatically be elected by people of their quality whenever I run for office.

Thank you!
[/quote]
So, is that an indication that you will be running in the next elections?

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1266218290' post='2182544']

Thank you!
[/quote]

Given the frequency with which you have attained the top office in TOP and considering some of the actions you have taken as leader of that alliance I suspect the voting tendencies of many members have more to do with infatuation than intelligence. Especially when you go around 'shaming' an alliance for surrendering to an ally of yours.

It's good to know that you are not able to acknowledge when your actions put friends in difficult positions.

[quote name='Cormalek' date='15 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1266216527' post='2182510']
Many people seem to think that those terms are "fair', because they're lax. They're merely practical, due to the overall situation in this war. "Fairness" did not have much to do with this.

That said, I [b]do[/b] hope, that GGA rebuilds fast. May your pixels go forth and fornicate :)
[/quote]

Fair and practical are not mutually exclusive.

GGA fought hard back in Karma and they fought hard in this war. Sure their military abilities are far from superior, but what they lack there they make up in honor and willpower. I for one am happy to see GGA got off lightly and wish them the best to regrow to the powerhouse they once were.

Massive respect, GGA.