An MHAnnouncement

jadoo1989

[center][img]http://mostlyharmlessalliance.com/merits/67.jpg[/img][/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen of Bob,

Earlier today, GGA met with MHA leadership to discuss their surrender. MHA has decided to impose upon GGA the same terms that were imposed onto TUF.

- GGA must stay out of the war on any front and remain neutral for the duration of the conflict.
- POWs from both alliances shall be returned to their original AA.

In addition, should GGA request, the MHA will protect them from raids throughout the duration of the conflict or until they no longer need it, whichever occurs first.

We'd like to thank GGA for keeping the fight honorable and wish them well in their future endeavors.

[u]Signed for MHA:[/u]

Jadoo1989 - Triumvir
Pudge1975 - Triumvir
Draden - Triumvir

[u]Signed for GGA:[/u]

Shaneprice, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm
Qaianna, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm
Andre27, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm
degenerate108, Elder Statesman
Manfred, Elder Statesman
DeScepter, Elder Statesman
Dementual, Regent
Cliodna, Minister of Defense and Intelligence

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The AUT' date='14 February 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1266192125' post='2181547']
Will that GGA PoW be allowed to re-join MHA?

This is the question I want to know.
[/quote]
Did you read the opening post? :)

That's the question I want to know.

GGA surrenders? I'm shocked and appalled at this development. How could you?! :mad:

In other news, water is still wet, the sun still shines, and the Earth still turns. Oh, and Hell has yet to freeze over. We're working on that one though.

[quote name='MrCyber' date='15 February 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1266192196' post='2181549']
Did you read the opening post? :)

That's the question I want to know.
[/quote]

Seeing is believing. :awesome:

[quote]GGA surrenders? I'm shocked and appalled at this development. How could you?! :mad:

In other news, water is still wet, the sun still shines, and the Earth still turns. Oh, and Hell has yet to freeze over. We're working on that one though.[/quote]

Another intriguing and backhanded comment from the leader of the furry convention. Please, continue.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='Lennox' date='14 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1266192483' post='2181563']
Fair terms, though I don't understand why either one would like to regain members that abandoned them during the war.
[/quote]

Have to agree with my Sith comrade (heh) here, why would you welcome a deserter back into your ranks?

In any case, good to see more grey peace for the fringe combatants.

[quote name='The AUT' date='14 February 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1266192315' post='2181554']
Another intriguing and backhanded comment from the leader of the furry convention. Please, continue.
[/quote]
I think it's official, I have a hate club, still harping on the same old repeated insults that he likely doesn't even know the origin of, repeating the same as all the others. I think I love you. ^_^

[quote name='Crymson' date='14 February 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1266192321' post='2181555']
Too bad, and somewhat shameful.

Thanks for your contribution to the war, I guess.
[/quote]
Interesting edit. Your original was so much better, why'd you change it?

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='14 February 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1266192739' post='2181572']
Have to agree with my Sith comrade (heh) here, why would you welcome a deserter back into your ranks?

In any case, good to see more grey peace for the fringe combatants.
[/quote]

To settle the curiosity that people seem to have over that, we like to deal with that on a case-by-case basis internally. ;)

Sorry for such an anticlimactic answer to the question of the day :(