A Joint Announcement from Fark and Nevermore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am posting in this announcement before a member of the alliance New Sith Order may enter the discussion and express their opinion about the first term and how it relates to the Fark-NSO front of the Short Bus War and any peace agreement between Fark and NSO.

Edited by Ruler with Plan X

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' date='14 February 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1266191857' post='2181534']
I am posting in this announcement before a member of the alliance New Sith Order may enter the discussion and express their opinion about the first term and how it relates to the Fark-NSO front of the Short Bus War and any peace agreement between Fark and NSO.
[/quote]
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Peace sells, but who's buying? (Beer distributors)

o/ FARK
o/ Nevermore
o/ Peace

I would like to thank my worthy opponents for their kind words and the great fight they put up. Despite their overwhelming odds, there was never a word of disregard or bragging. I'm looking forward to peace and I wish FARK and my former opponents the best of luck. :)

I would like to thank Fark for talking to us about Peace, We couldnt have found a more understanding and polite alliance that understood our reasoning of joining the war. Fark's Nations that fought on our front Never Complained or Argued and fought with HONOR.

Thanks for the great fight and the Peace

o/ Fark
o/ Nevermore
o/ PEACE

[quote name='EEjack' date='14 February 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1266182233' post='2181235']
o/ Nevermore
o/ Fark
o/ Peace
o/ Beer!

Good fight for good friends deserves a good beer.

[img]http://luekensliquors.com/store/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/images/abt12.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I agree with this man's beer choice. Nicely fought, Fark.

[b][center]Its Ag-brew !@#$%*es![/center][/b]

[center][IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/Agnu88/Picture0005.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Brewed and bottled in my friends kitchen, and fremented in his spare shower, Ag-brew is finally here. A Belgian treple style beer, it is dark and creamy in taste with a slightly bitter aftertaste. A heavier beer, its not the type of beer to slam, but to enjoy over a period of time. It has an estimated 8% alcohol content, so enough of these and you'll have a fun night. Overall, I would have to rate this a solid 7/10. I've had better beers, but this is one of the better brews I have had. Of course, I am a bit biased.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' date='16 February 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1266368285' post='2186588']
[b][center]Its Ag-brew !@#$%*es![/center][/b]

[center][IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/Agnu88/Picture0005.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Brewed and bottled in my friends kitchen, and fremented in his spare shower, Ag-brew is finally here. A Belgian treple style beer, it is dark and creamy in taste with a slightly bitter aftertaste. A heavier beer, its not the type of beer to slam, but to enjoy over a period of time. It has an estimated 8% alcohol content, so enough of these and you'll have a fun night. Overall, I would have to rate this a solid 7/10. I've had better beers, but this is one of the better brews I have had. Of course, I am a bit biased.
[/quote]

This, sir, is the best beer review ever. As a fellow beer brewer and a fan of Belgian treples I praise your efforts. We just finished a steam beer and we're about to brew a second batch. If you're into baking I recommend taking your spent grains and making spent grain bread to go with your beer. Or having a beer review party.

I would like to personally, on behalf of Fark, not just thank Felix for this piece of awesomeness, but Nevermore for being good sports about this. Farkistan does not ask for beer reviews to be difficult. We do it out of a genuine interest in beer, hoping we can expand someone's taste, and as a general act of good will. Plus we hope to find another new favorite beer. :)

Nevermore was an excellent opponent on the battlefield and an excellent sport about the beer reviews. We strongly wish there were more alliances like this on Planet Bob. Nevermore, it has been a pleasure, and I would be proud to share a beer at the pub with you and swap a few stories.

[quote name='Pope Rodger' date='16 February 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1266374341' post='2186738']
This, sir, is the best beer review ever. As a fellow beer brewer and a fan of Belgian treples I praise your efforts. We just finished a steam beer and we're about to brew a second batch. If you're into baking I recommend taking your spent grains and making spent grain bread to go with your beer. Or having a beer review party.

I would like to personally, on behalf of Fark, not just thank Felix for this piece of awesomeness, but Nevermore for being good sports about this. Farkistan does not ask for beer reviews to be difficult. We do it out of a genuine interest in beer, hoping we can expand someone's taste, and as a general act of good will. Plus we hope to find another new favorite beer. :)

Nevermore was an excellent opponent on the battlefield and an excellent sport about the beer reviews. We strongly wish there were more alliances like this on Planet Bob. Nevermore, it has been a pleasure, and I would be proud to share a beer at the pub with you and swap a few stories.
[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words. Being my first batch of beer I have brewed, I was surprised when it turned out so well. I will be sure to save the grains for the grain bread. It should make for an interesting treat.