A Joint Announcement from Fark and Nevermore

Effective immediately, Fark and Nevermore have agreed to peace of the off-white variety. As part of the terms, Nevermore has agreed to provide one beer review of their choice beer within 14 days of this peace announcement. In addition, Nevermore has agreed that that they will neither re-enter this conflict nor provide aid to any nations engaged in it. We at Fark wish them the best of luck in the future!

Signed for Fark:
RandomlyJim, Submitter
Emperor Norton I,Totalfark Council
MrCynical, Totalfark Council
Fluoroalien, Totalfark Council
FireGuy15207, Totalfark Council
Pope Rodger, Totalfark Council
TumultuousPapaya, Squirrel

Signed for Nevermore:
Felix von Agnu External Dark Lord
Anubis Internal Dark Lord

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure to have your nations let their opposites in Fark know the war is over.

An alliance that size sometimes has difficulty getting the word out until another couple of days worth of nukes have been fired.

Other than that, congratulations on getting peace. :D

Many thanks to Nevermore for putting up a good fight in the face of overwhelming odds. My attacker (Tamurin) fought admirably to the end and any alliance he/she is in should consider themselves to be most fortunate.

I raise my bottle in salute to you, Nevermore, and to you, Tamurin!

[quote name='TheXerox' date='14 February 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1266186464' post='2181366']
Many thanks to Nevermore for putting up a good fight in the face of overwhelming odds. My attacker (Tamurin) fought admirably to the end and any alliance he/she is in should consider themselves to be most fortunate.

I raise my bottle in salute to you, Nevermore, and to you, Tamurin!
[/quote]

Just a shame he isn't at the alliance he founded (The Foreign Division). Come back Tamurin! :D