1500 clicks limit: double counting clicks buying infra?

Freakertje

Today i was buying infra like crazy after getting pounded in a war.
Around 5.000 infra, i looked at my nation overview and noticed that i allready had done 1100 clicks in the game.
So i thought, 400 clicks left is around 4.000 more infra that i could buy (if my money allowed me)
But at 6.800 infra the game logged me out and stated that i had reached the click limit for today allready!

So is it correct that when you buy infra with filling in 10 infra and pushing the "purchase" button (NOT the "calculate" button) it 'costs' you 2 clicks instead of just 1?

It's a shame i didn't know this before, i wanted to do a few other things, so i would have stopped between 7.000 and 8.000 infra, but now i'm below that AND can't do anything anymore for today...

It does yes.

One transaction buys the 10 infra and returns you to your nation screen (though you don't see this happen).

The second transactions returns you back to the buy infrastructure screen that you see...

It all just happens instantaneously, but its two transactions.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='15 February 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1266205891' post='2182082']
It does yes.

One transaction buys the 10 infra and returns you to your nation screen (though you don't see this happen).

The second transactions returns you back to the buy infrastructure screen that you see...

It all just happens instantaneously, but its two transactions.
[/quote]

That just leaves the question of why something like this is in place. :unsure:

[quote name='Sakura' date='16 February 2010 - 09:01 AM' timestamp='1266307312' post='2185252']
To make it harder for people to run scripts to maintain their nations. Also, to reduce server load by limiting the number of actions a player can take any given day. (I would imagine.)
[/quote]

Reducing server load by taking a detour with every infra purchase? :P Seems rather counter-productive.

[quote name='Viluin' date='16 February 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1266318834' post='2185390']
Reducing server load by taking a detour with every infra purchase? :P Seems rather counter-productive.
[/quote]
I never said that the reason(s) had to make much sense -- just what I thought they could be.

[quote name='Sakura' date='16 February 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1266307312' post='2185252']
To make it harder for people to run scripts to maintain their nations. Also, to reduce server load by limiting the number of actions a player can take any given day. (I would imagine.)
[/quote]
He was referring to why it had to jump back to the nation screen, making two clicks instead of one. I assume it has something to do with how the game is coded that makes doing it with only one click difficult/impossible.

[quote name='Locke' date='16 February 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1266327979' post='2185503']
He was referring to why it had to jump back to the nation screen, making two clicks instead of one. I assume it has something to do with how the game is coded that makes doing it with only one click difficult/impossible.
[/quote]

Probably. It might you the nation screen as a reference to determine something, possibly even the infra amount.

However, If it goes back to the nation page why does CNx need to look at it again to work if you go from buying infra to improvement screen if it was already there?