Just waiting for a DoW?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='juslen' date='14 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1266182881' post='2181246']
Or maybe people are sick of this war, and the quickest way to bring it to an end or at least make it worth the destruction of pixels is by destroying even more on the other side.

As long as TOOL wants to play, they can't be picky about who else joins in on the fun.

o/ LOUD
[/quote]

Juslen I couldn't have said it better myself.

To my friends in LOUD, we stand by you. If ever you guys need help, R&R will be there for you. Keep it LOUD fellas!

[quote name='kevin32891' date='14 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1266159309' post='2180778']
Took them long enough to aid their allies.
[/quote]

Or perhaps their allies asked them to stay out to see how the cards are dealt first... Really, never heard of having reserves? It's called strategy.. If people can't grasp that... well It's obvious which side is losing this war :P

o/ LOUD

Next time I hope we will fight side by side again :)

Edited by EgoFreaky

I enjoy the complaints coming from people who are angry that they are outnumbered and don't want to be even more outnumbered.

You shouldn't have joined a war you weren't prepared to see to the finish.

o/ My Friends in LOUD

[quote name='President S O' date='14 February 2010 - 03:21 AM' timestamp='1266135705' post='2180608']
Moufassa is awesome. Also, this can be applied across the board to many alliances. Who cares if they come in 'late'. They are here, doing their bit. People need to learn that having everyone jumping in at once is a horrible idea.

That said, have fun LOUD.

o/ TOOL
[/quote]

Thans PSO, and long time no see.

You should come by #loss sometime.

[quote name='Mathias' date='15 February 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1266292085' post='2184305']
As if any of you have any room to talk about quick defense of your allies. How long did you let TPF burn before you mustered up the courage to contemplate defending them?
[/quote]

I did not know that we held a treaty with TPF.

Or liked them for that matter.

[quote name='Mathias' date='16 February 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1266292085' post='2184305']
As if any of you have any room to talk about quick defense of your allies. How long did you let TPF burn before you mustered up the courage to contemplate defending them?
[/quote]

Actually, most of us wanted to go in that night.

But then again, I suppose you were one of the people planning the war, and of course would know the information required to make you seem less like a fool.

[quote name='Mathias' date='15 February 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1266292085' post='2184305']
[/quote]

I wasn't aware putting an entire alliance into peacemode counted as courage.

:smug:

[quote name='popsumpot' date='16 February 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1266366975' post='2186546']
Actually, most of us wanted to go in that night.

But then again, I suppose you were one of the people planning the war, and of course would know the information required to make you seem less like a fool.
[/quote]

But you didn't. You didn't want to risk going in without TOP, so you sat out while your allies were attacked. That's called cowardice. If you had wanted to be honorable, dependable allies badly enough, you would have actually defended your allies when they needed it, instead of the day before white peace was declared.

But then again, I suppose you want to continue to criticize an alliance for not honoring an optional aggression clause, instead of taking the steps required to make you seem less like a fool.

[quote name='Mathias' date='16 February 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1266369981' post='2186621']..so you sat out while your allies were attacked. That's called cowardice. If you had wanted to be honorable, dependable allies badly enough, you would have actually defended your allies when they needed it..[/quote]

It's pretty ironic that this statement can be applied to LOUD as well.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='17 February 2010 - 05:17 AM' timestamp='1266383868' post='2187119']
It's pretty ironic that this statement can be applied to LOUD as well.
[/quote]
To be fair, after checking LOUD's stats I approve of RIA asking them to go oA against TOOL instead of defensive against Argent. From an objective postion at least - I've lost 35k and I'm still their strongest nation if I joined.

Not intended to put down LOUD at all, especially since their strongest nation is less than half my nation age.