My Nation banned/delete?!?

XTRACHEESY

AAAGH! Cybernations is confusing!!! Ok, I used to have an account as Nateo Potato but I kept getting threats and attacks from a certain alliance for no good reason (alliance name starts with a Pr) I got mad becuase I didn't have an alliance or any good friends to help me. I stopped playing for maybe a week? and started a new account as XXDrumSolo, ok? and I didn't delete my old nation!!!! I didn't know I was supposed to do that? but in that confusion, I switched emails for personal/work reasons...from verizon to gmail....so the first day I just made my nation, etc. next day it's deleted for "multiple accounts" I was confused and thought it was a misshap. So I then spend over an hour of my time to just set up some trade stuff, an alliance this time!, and the rest of my nation AGAIN. This morning I made the connection when I got the same email again. this time banning me. idk why? Can I have my account back? I forgot! PLEASE!!!!!!! CYBERNATIONS IS MY....um.....life? idk, I like it! ok? I would like a fresh start! again....

+ my computer is a shared computer, but it never stopped us from playing, just from aiding/trading/etc with each other.

- NateoPotato/XXDrumSoloXX/XTRACHEESY?? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Your nation was possibly deleted due to having more than 1 nation in the same ip.

Yes you were supposed to delete your former nation.

If your nation was deleted, you should have gotten an email explaining why it was deleted. If that is the case, then start again.