Vanguard Edict

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='13 February 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1266089562' post='2179542']
I'm sure TFD erroneously believed they could strike FoB as a weakpoint and hope to begin a cascade of surrenders. Happily for C&G, they don't know !@#$ about FoB.
[/quote]

I'm sure TFD entered due to their treaty obligations with NATO and because of true friendship rather than for the sole purpose of finding a soft underbelly in CnG and causing a flurry of cancellations. However you can't make that connection because you don't know !@#$ about us or our value to uphold our treaties. Why did TFD hit WAPA? To strike at CnG?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' date='13 February 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1266098445' post='2179775']
I'd liken it more to a massive tech raid.
[/quote]

They hit WAPA well before GUN/TPF did. Likening it to a massive tech raid when it was done to honor a treaty commitment? Really?

[quote name='The AUT' date='13 February 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1266098739' post='2179783']
They hit WAPA well before GUN/TPF did. Likening it to a massive tech raid when it was done to honor a treaty commitment? Really?
[/quote]

The context of my post is a reference to TFD's tendency to fight the easiest targets possible, not as a reference to a dogpile (as obviously that is not the case).

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='13 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1266089562' post='2179542']
I'm sure TFD erroneously believed they could strike FoB as a weakpoint and hope to begin a cascade of surrenders. Happily for C&G, they don't know !@#$ about FoB.
[/quote]

I can't speak for TFD on this - so I can't say you're wrong about that (it seems like such a bad idea that it wouldn't be possible for me to even consider that as a possibility if it weren't for the level of foolishness already preceeding TFDs entry) but if I were to try to pick a spot in CnG to try to split it, FoB wouldn't be where I'd go.

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Roadie' date='13 February 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1266101133' post='2179835']
I can't speak for TFD on this - so I can't say you're wrong about that (it seems like such a bad idea that it wouldn't be possible for me to even consider that as a possibility if it weren't for the level of foolishness already preceeding TFDs entry) but if I were to try to pick a spot in CnG to try to split it, FoB wouldn't be where I'd go.
[/quote]

Yeah, that may be true, but realistically, we all know how tight C&G really is. You can't split that without total destruction, and that's not going to happen anytime soon.

[quote name='bcndwilson' date='14 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1266105915' post='2179926']
This is pretty much how I feel.
[/quote]
Keep 'hoping' bro.

I hope your alliance is burned to the ground in a ball of nuclear fire...O wait.. you are being burned to the ground in a ball of nuclear fire.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='13 February 2010 - 08:40 AM' timestamp='1266043210' post='2178841']
I hope your alliance is burned to the ground in a ball of nuclear fire.

TFD, destroy them.
[/quote]You do realize, Damsky my boy, that you sound awfully bitter, sad, and angry. Now I'm not sure if that's your intended purpose, but I just wanted to make sure you know that.

On topic, I wish Vanguard great success in it's march towards ultimate victory.

[quote name='Solaris' date='14 February 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1266145983' post='2180685']
You do realize, Damsky my boy, that you sound awfully bitter, sad, and angry [b]and pathetic[/b]. Now I'm not sure if that's your intended purpose, but I just wanted to make sure you know that.

On topic, I wish Vanguard great success in it's march towards ultimate victory.
[/quote]

Added to your comment, I feel that the most important one was left out.