A Sombre Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amicus curiae' date='13 February 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1266105285' post='2179913']
So this also means in two weeks I can celebrate the 4th birthday of my nation.
[/quote]
LOL, n00b

I mean, pre-emptive congratulations, old bean :awesome:

[quote name='Pingu' date='13 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1266078389' post='2179321']
Empty category is empty, I think. But if there are any Pacificans who used to be our friends, I guess they may have some caek also.

The ground baby is already in the batter - this is adding the second, coarser baby shavings for texture.
[/quote]
/facepalm

Of [i]course![/i] :wacko:

I need to do that in the future.

Congrats on the big #4, ODN.

I've already registered a formal complaint against my mailman. It appears the incompetent twit failed to deliver my invitation to the party. As it was obviously among the first to be sent, his bumbling is all the more unforgivable. At any rate, please accept my humble apologies for failing to attend the festivities. I have marked the date on my calendar so I shall not miss it next year. Whether or not my invitation arrives, you shall find me on your doorstep at this time next year.

-Craig

Joyeux Anniversaire ODN !

[quote name='Cormalek' date='13 February 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1266091403' post='2179584']
WhooHoo!

Congratulations! I've had a great time with some of your members (say hello to Feidlimid!) in this war so far, and I see that you did outstanding job on your front!
Now I see why you have such great members - you simply have great experience in coaching them :D

[size="1"]Nevertherless, the cake is a lie...[/size]
[/quote]

Also hello Cormalek ^_^

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='13 February 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1266073688' post='2179228']
I liked the attitude of the old ODN better than the new, smarmy, ****$@! ODN.
[/quote]
huh? you prefer the ODN that dropped the ball in GW1? that failed to enter GW2? that left Polaris alone when it most needed ODN? seriously??

Forgive me but i must disagree, i much prefer the ODN of today, an alliance aware of its rich and sometimes dark history, a community that has taken the lessons from its past mistakes and has pushed the boundaries on so many levels.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='15 February 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1266218831' post='2182556']
huh? you prefer the ODN that dropped the ball in GW1? that failed to enter GW2? that left Polaris alone when it most needed ODN? seriously??

Forgive me but i must disagree, i much prefer the ODN of today, an alliance aware of its rich and sometimes dark history, a community that has taken the lessons from its past mistakes and has pushed the boundaries on so many levels.
[/quote]
I think he was referring merely to the [i]attitude[/i] of members of the ODN, how they carry themselves on the OWF and so on. I wasn't around then, so I can't speak for any changes (if any), but I think anyone could see that an ODN that sticks to its treaties is better than one that doesn't.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='15 February 2010 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1266218831' post='2182556']

[/quote]

I said I prefer the ATTITUDE of the old ODN better than the new smarmy, ******* ODN. Your attitude now is horrible and undeserved.

[edit:] bad word no filter.

Edited by astronaut jones

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='15 February 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1266255876' post='2183147']
I said I prefer the ATTITUDE of the old ODN better than the new smarmy, ******* ODN. Your attitude now is horrible and undeserved.

[/quote]

Expanding on this vague sentiment seems like a great topic for the CN blog. Clearly we are worth your time.

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='15 February 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1266256798' post='2183169']
Expanding on this vague sentiment seems like a great topic for the CN blog. Clearly we are worth your time.
[/quote]

What I said already sums it up. The old ODN was, at the very least, respectful in attitude and in behaviour. Your new attitude of being smarmy ********* isn't fitting of you, and not merely because you've done absolutely nothing to earn it.

Edited by astronaut jones

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='15 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1266255876' post='2183147']

[/quote]
yeah my bad, you indeed post regarding our attitude...sorry about that astronaut jones, sadly having swallowed tremendous amounts of !@#$ from pretty much all corners of bob for well over a year has made some of us grumpy jerks :D

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='15 February 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1266271503' post='2183509']
yeah my bad, you indeed post regarding our attitude...sorry about that astronaut jones, sadly having swallowed tremendous amounts of !@#$ from pretty much all corners of bob for well over a year has made some of us grumpy jerks :D
[/quote]

So you think this new attitude is going to stop people from giving you !@#$? The same people, no matter what, are going to give you the same !@#$ no matter how you act. You're more respectable than to stoop as low as I and a host of others do, or at least you were.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='15 February 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1266272152' post='2183532']
So you think this new attitude is going to stop people from giving you !@#$? The same people, no matter what, are going to give you the same !@#$ no matter how you act. You're more respectable than to stoop as low as I and a host of others do, or at least you were.
[/quote]

We figured you'd need some company down in the muck. It looks like fun, and I'm not sorry at all [edit] unless somebody feels personally disrespected.[/edit]

[img]http://cricketsoda.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pancake-head.png[/img]

Edited by Barnaby von Farter