A Sombre Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first came to ODN it was in the midst of the Karma war, I was drunk, and I accidently submitted an application with the words optional in it... And this is what I got. A scandal involving a white stain on my dress, and almost a year later, its now time to celebrate. However, because we can't look over what Arsenal has done for us, we have decided to announce something very important. We will be having an Arsenal pinata at sunset, and everyone is welcome to come and hit our fine, candy stuffed, Secretary General with the barb wire wrapped bats we have provided.

:wub: ODN
:wub: Arsenal

Here's to another 3 years, 364 days of existence.

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 February 2010 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1266055469' post='2179048']
I was referring to convincing those you're fighting to agree to a day of not nuking in the upper tiers, as there isn't really much reason for them to do that although it would be a nice gesture. Either way Happy Birthday and enjoy the orange cake, 4 years is an accomplishment to be proud of.
[/quote]

Oh well it was actually meant more as a joke, seeing as how we have no one above 100k NS at the time of this announcement. :smug:

[quote name='Hegemon Rob' date='13 February 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1266083868' post='2179403']
Congrats ODN.

Bushido probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.
[/quote]

Heck - ODN has spawned more alliances than I can keep track of, so presumably many would not exist, at least in their current form, without ODN. It's good to see our progeny spreading across Bob like some irrepressible venereal disease, infecting others with a love of cake and a recognition of the lie that is pie.

WhooHoo!

Congratulations! I've had a great time with some of your members (say hello to Feidlimid!) in this war so far, and I see that you did outstanding job on your front!
Now I see why you have such great members - you simply have great experience in coaching them :D

[size="1"]Nevertherless, the cake is a lie...[/size]

[quote name='Black Phoenix' date='13 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1266080598' post='2179348']
For all those saying here's to 4 more, does anyone actually want to be here for four more years?

Happy birthday, ODN.

Also, Twizzler is still a terrible manager.
[/quote]

Did you not see the additional art on the second page? I am the best manager in the world :smug:

[quote name='Twizzler' date='14 February 2010 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1266096037' post='2179712']
Did you not see the additional art on the second page? I am the best manager in the world :smug:
[/quote]
Bob has never seen a such a terrible manager.

[quote name='Pingu' date='13 February 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1266085995' post='2179469']
It's good to see our [b]progeny spreading across Bob like some irrepressible venereal disease[/b], infecting others with a love of cake and a recognition of the lie that is pie.
[/quote]
This actually explains alot Comrade :o

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='13 February 2010 - 09:10 AM' timestamp='1266073847' post='2179231']
As Viceroy of ODN I approve of these festivities and I also agree with the spaceman above
[/quote]
The ODN would like to see their Viceroy on their forums more.