A Sombre Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Trinite' date='13 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1266040099' post='2178744']
Will there be caek?
[/quote]
Oh yes. There will be caek. :ph34r:

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1266043719' post='2178853']
Happy Birthday and good luck with this.
[/quote]
Thank you, but what do we need luck for?

I would congratulate you and wish you a happy birthday, but then I remembered that Arsenal, Sunstar, Joracy, and Banksy are all in positions of power and thus cannot in good conscience wish you anything other than horrible fail and misery ODN. Actually, it's mostly Joracy now that I think about it so if you get rid of him I can probably drop the horrible fail wish at least.

Just kidding of course and so congrats on 4 years in the Cyberverse guys! You've come a far way indeed and you've really done a great job turning your alliance's image around. I would wish you luck with your 5th year but I think you'll do fine.

Cheers and congrats again.

OOC/Edit: After a little time away, I realized how non-sensical this post was before. Edited that information out. Never post what you think will be funny while not completely sober.

Edited by Jyrinx

The Bros of all bros wholeheartedly applauds this. I can't believe we're still alive, and not just kicking, we're freaking KICKING.

I love ODN. Like... :awesome: that much. I will now go back to bro-fisting. It is a Friday night after all.

/EDIT

Am I really supposed to be that Soccerball in the picture? :ehm:

Edited by soccerbum879

[quote name='Style #386' date='13 February 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1266045123' post='2178900']
Thank you, but what do we need luck for?
[/quote]
I was referring to convincing those you're fighting to agree to a day of not nuking in the upper tiers, as there isn't really much reason for them to do that although it would be a nice gesture. Either way Happy Birthday and enjoy the orange cake, 4 years is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Arthur Blair' date='13 February 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1266038611' post='2178682']
Congratulations, ODN. Here's to four more!
[/quote]
Four more [img]http://thecastlehall.com/images/Smilies/kickass/smithicide.gif[/img]

Congratulations mates. Potato sure built an alliance incroyable ;)