MASH and QUANTUM accept White Peace

gambona

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='x Tela x' date='11 February 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1265953444' post='2176920']
That's not white peace, but congratulations.
[/quote]

Will you ever shut up?

Jesus christ. The only clause restricting MASH/Quantum is the fact they can't reenter the war. Calm down.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='11 February 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1265953444' post='2176920']
That's not white peace, but congratulations.
[/quote]
You're right, it's more of an eggshell. I was going for the Crystal White myself, but when everyone else wanted Porcelain, we had to compromise somewhere. At least it's certified lead-free and semi-gloss (easier to clean, what with the kids and all).

Guess that do-not-reenter additive darkens it more than the guys at the Home Depot said it would. Thanks for ruining the gag.

I feel I must speak to the cause of this announcement. We joined in this war only to defend our friends in Legion. We did so, and planned to continue to do so until they got peace. Tonight, with the posting of a now disputed peace agreement, we believed we had completed that objective.

Due to a miscommunication amongst Legion’s government and with the Spartan leaders they were negotiating with, we believed we had fulfilled that obligation. When it turned out that the fight was not over, we were prepared to continue. Our warchests would have let us fight for some time still.

That said, with white peace now off the table for Legion, we convened with Legion’s leaders to discuss things moving forward. During this meeting, it was decided that Quantum should accept white peace while it was still available.

This choice still doesn’t sit well with me, but I accept it as best I can. At this point, the feeling is that we can honor our treaty best by being ready with as much aid as we can muster when the war ends, and helping them rebuild. My heart is still unconvinced that this is the right choice, but we will do so.

I’d like to convey my gratitude to the members of ASG, TSCE, TTK and TiC, who fought an honorable war. Much blood was shed on the battlefield by both sides. I wish them luck in the future.

o/ peace

edit: spelling

Edited by Toraoji

[quote name='Toraoji' date='12 February 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1265953877' post='2176971']
I feel I must speak to the cause of this announcement. We joined in this was only to defend out friends in Legion. We did so, and planned to continue to do so until they got peace. Tonight, with the posting of a now disputed peace agreement, we believed we had completed that objective.

Due to a miscommunication amongst Legion’s government and with the Spartan leaders they were negotiating with, we believed we had fulfilled that obligation. When it turned out that the fight was not over, we were prepared to continue. Our warchests would have let us fight for some time still.

That said, with white peace now off the table for Legion, we convened with Legion’s leaders to discuss things moving forward. During this meeting, it was decided that Quantum should accept white peace while it was still available.

This choice still doesn’t sit well with me, but I accept it as best I can. At this point, the feeling is that we can honor our treaty best by being ready with as much aid as we can muster when the war ends, and helping them rebuild. My heart is still unconvinced that this is the right choice, but we will do so.

I’d like to convey my gratitude to the members of ASG, TSCE, TTK and TiC, who fought an honorable war. Much blood was shed on the battlefield by both sides. I wish them luck in the future.

o/ peace
[/quote]As long as you perform well in regards to sending the rebuilding aid, your honour remains intact. Congratulations on peace.

Peace is good. o/

I Xavii would like to apologize for not seeing the final notice of peace before launching my attacks. With all this Legion confusion I was under the belief that the war was still on. (Blame admin for turning off new message notifications during update! :o )

MASH fought honorably and I wish them all the best.

Though I initially disagree with this, I will not shoot my 2nd in command in the leg for what he saw was a right move for the alliance as a whole. M*A*S*H will recognize this peace, but M*A*S*H is and will remain a strong and committed ally to Legion unto eternity.

@ Umbrella & Asgaard: You guys fought well, it was an honor meeting you guys on the battlefield.